3.22 Magnolia AMPS 102, +3 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

WCR: Magnolia is doing great. Other than the one weird drop to 41 on the 19th after decreasing her dose, her numbers have been solid green, except for the mornings when she sometimes toys with the lighter blues. All the P's have been a-ok. She's been quite happy to have me all to herself, as I haven't had internet on my computer for days, less time on the computer must translate to more time to pet her.

I finally caved and bought a new wireless router. I figured it was easier than trying to rig the wiring myself. And I really do neeeeeeeeed the internet.

Last Post

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Magnolia is doing GREAT, and she's gorgeous too! I love her nose :smile:
    Hey, do you think you could have Magnolia talk to my cat J.D.? I want J.D.'s spreadsheet to look like Magnolia's.

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Thanks dyana! And certainly, let's set up a little chat with the kitties. Magnolia doesn't really know that she is behaving so very well...we'll have to be sneaky about it. ;-)

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Magnolia's numbers are beautiful! Keep doing whatever you are doing (or tell Magnolia's pancreas to keep it up).

5. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I think Magnolia's pancreas is definitely in charge here...+2 of 49...it wanted another dosecrease!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.