3/22 Morris AMPS 364; PMPS 310; +1.5 313

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9798

A nice pink start to the day! Better than the red & black starts we have been seeing! Hopefully this dose will be the magic answer & we will see nothing but nice colors on Morris' ss soon!

WCR: All P's in place! Had a very hungry night last night & was waiting impatiently for his breakfast this morning!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/22 Morris AMPS 364

Good luck with the dosecrease, Gwen.

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Dropping in and see that Morris has a dosecrease! Spot and I are hoping that the dosecrease will, indeed, be the magic you are looking for. Yes, yellow is much much nicer than those nasty reds and blacks.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

come on down, Morris, no more red please.

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/22 Morris AMPS 364; PMPS 310

Whew! I am glad this day is almost over! It was 1 of those days where everything just seemed to go wrong.....I was lucky to get home in time for PMPS!

At least his PMPS is a bit lower than his AMPS.....perhaps his shed is working on getting filled from the dosecrease last night & I will soon be seeing nicer colors on the ss! Will get either a +1.5 or +2 before heading to bed tonight & see what is going on.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by & gave us best wishes on the dosecrease! And thank you Libby for telling Morris to stay away from that nasty red.....it seems to be working so far! ;-)

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/22 Morris AMPS 364; PMPS 310

I'm hoping the new dose will be settled in by tomorrow and the numbers will continue to improve.

7. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

No real change in number after 1.5 hours. He did not eat very much food at dinner time, but he was starting to eat some more after I did his BG test.

Thanks Sienne! I am too! Although, with his last dosecrease, it took until after the 5th dose before we saw nice colors & then they did not last very long. Hopefully, things will be better this time around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.