6/19 OliverTwist pmps 106 P.P. ordered/technocolor

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ecurie, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

yesterday
    today
    amps ----86
    +2--------88
    +3--------65
    +4--------65
    +5-------73
    +6-------75
    pmps--106

Good morning LL! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    My patience pants exploded ohmygod_smile .. there are PP bits everywhere, ceiling fan, windows, counter tops. Please I'm looking for advice on his dose and what to do. Ollie is in beautiful numbers at his fat .5 so that's a good thing. We've been at a fat .5 since May 31and that's a confused_cat thing. I'm wondering if i should just get another pair of patience pants? Should i add a drop to his dose? Is this maybe his forever dose? I'd like to give him a chance to be OTJ, but maybe that's not in the cards for him. Thanks for any advice.

Nice quiet morning here. All Ps in place. alll kitties have found a sunny spot and are napping. Daddybean has finished ebay, email, etc and has gone btb. So, the 'puter is mine!!!! He's got his very own 'puter in the shop but that means he has to plod across the driveway and sit in his office...much easier to use the...er..my..laptop :lol: :lol:

I hear Elsa's door opening.. gotta go get the wonderfulness she's brought.

Many prayers for all of us and blue skies to us!
    xoxo mary and ollie

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 6/19 OliverTwist amps 86 +2 88 Patience Pants explosion!

Ollie IS looking amazing! I know there are others that are much better versed at this than I am, but if Ollie were mine, I'd stick with the F.5U and see where it takes him. Maybe it is is forever dose, and if it is, while it's not OTJ, he is looking really, really, really good. Or, maybe Mr P just needs a little more time to heal up, and the current dose is doing a great job of supporting things.

You probably know that you can also try a reduction if a kitty stays in normal numbers for a week, but I see that Ollie has a few stray numbers that fall out of the normal range. But they don't stray far, and again, that is so awesome. He has very healthy numbers overall, even though he needs the juice for support.

Have a great day, Mary - and thanks for the PP explosion visual :lol: !

3. Sweeties-Mom

Sweeties-Mom Member

Ollie's SS is a thing of cool beauty - now don't you let your exploded yellow/pink/red patience pants pollute it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I certainly can't give advice, but I'm sure hoping that Ollie is just biding his time and will be ready to reduce SOON! Come on - you can do it Oliver Twist! :mrgreen:

4. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Mary (picking up pieces of PP here all the way in your winter home of FL) :lol:

That is such a good question. I can't wait to see some of the answers. Oliver has such a great SS, and I see some others like that. He is so close to hitting below 50, and you test alot, so don't think you missed one, but who knows. Maybe you will need to borrow new PP (I have a few to lend out), and wait for the 7 day of normal numbers :D

Have a wonderful day!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I really don't think you have much room to increase given where Ollie's nadirs are falling. I'd suggest going out and buying a new pair of patience pants in your favorite color.

6. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

What a site of beauty love the numbers,keep up all the good work :smile:

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Mary, ohh.....I just took a look at your pretty ss! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You've gotten some good advice above. I also loved the visual of the PP Explosion! :lol: Have a great day.

8. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 6/19 OliverTwist amps 86 +2 88 +3 65 Patience Pants orde

Thanks very much!
    I've ordered new patience pants! Thanks for all the help picking up the pieces. :D dancing_cat
    My mom always said i'd get nowhere needing instant gratification. She would always tell me slow and steady wins the race.. and i'd go around the corner and stick my tongue out at her. :YMHUG:

xoxo mary and ollie

9. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Mary. Great numbers for Oliver. I was asking the same question of my self this morning. Once again I've been educated by Oliver's condo.

Too funny
    [​IMG]

Have a great day Mary.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Any chance you can get a bulk discount on those patience pants? :lol: :lol: I think we all appreciate and especially loved the visual of bits of fabric everywhere. Maybe next time order a pair in green colored denim? You get the funny condo of the day today. :D

Oliver's SS is looking lovely. I'm jealous.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree, that's too funny on the patience pants. I'd love to see Furball in the numbers Oliver gets.

12. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

These should cover it.

And here are a few spares in denim. Nice strong denim to resist being blown up into all those little pieces.

Attached Files:

13. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

i've been chuckling all through everyone's visits :D :D Thank you all so much. I guess i was feeling like a cry baby.. now i'm counting my blessings, as i should be. :thumbup

Thanks to Deb and Wink we can place orders for any color...or all color patience pants. I'm anxious to get mine. These are the extra heavy duty ones. So there shouldn't be any blowouts.

Wendy, Just let me know which ones and how many. I'll be getting lots and lots.

John, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My mom used to catch me sticking out my tongue. She had eyes in the back of her head and eyes that could see around corners.

hi Carla, You can order your patience pants here also. let's get lots and lots.
    xoxo mary and ollie

14. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh Mary, Oliver's SS is a dazzling thing of beauty!!! What else is there to say? That I'm jealous, maybe? :lol: :lol:

Exploding britches.....I love the mental image. Hehehe!

Have a wonderful evening, Mary

15. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Well I have to say I got my laugh on today, :lol: My dad said he had a bird in the back of his head watching me, funny thing I never saw that bird,but after having my own kids that birdie grew in the back of mine, but I think it has flow the coup now. :lol:
    Love those Jeans and the pictures. What a day!!!

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Ollie, Wanna trade numbers for a while?
    ~ Rusty

17. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

This was such a great condo, I posted a link to it over in Feline Health forum. So many people need a laugh and this was the one for today to cheer us all up.

18. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thank you very much for the laugh!
    Oliver's SS looks beautiful!!!

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Mary - sorry for the late visit. What a great condo. I wouldn't change a thing - Ollie is near perfect, why mess with that? :D Good luck with it all. As others have mentioned one can try for a reduction if greens are consistent for what is it, a week? Wishing you much luck. amazing numbers from Mr. Oliver!
    Elsa is zonked... I hope she made all her derrieres. Looks like maybe she did. there is coffee strewn everywhere, a mess everywhere, with a note in the middle "don't touch anything. I will cleans up in the morning". Hmmmmm... maybe Oliver had better bring the sponges.

20. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Mary

I, like the others, think his SS is a sight of beauty. I'd toss the patience pants all together because he is in tightly regulated....he looks awesome. Remember you can reduce when his numbers are below 120 for the majority of time for seven days.

I'd smile and love it!

21. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

LOVE this thread! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    oliver's ss is looking GREAT!!!

22. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Awww, poor Ollie is trying to make you so happy with these pretty numbers! :D Good job, Ollie! Mary, you're doing an excellent job with him. Give that boy some extra scritches!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.