3/21 Sara (Jan and Sara) AMPS 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby Member

Sara will be going home later this morning. She has been a lovely guest :) My daughter Hannah asked me "Can they go away more often??" lol

She has been doing great here, and only on 0.5u! :) Hopefully that can continue once she gets home and starts eating more like the "healthy eater" she must be.

Jan, here are the threads from while you were away:
    Fri viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9589
    Sat viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9731

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

That was so nice of you and Hannah to watch Ms. Sara! And I'm glad Sara was such a good guest.

I just LOVE seeing my Tobykins picture - I love that boy and I sure miss your stories about the trouble he gets into. :mrgreen:

3. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

4. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

here is a brand new pic of Toby, taken about a minute ago! :)

This is Toby in his natural environment... the kitchen!!! haha He spends a lot of time in that very spot!

He also does sleep on Hannah's bed, during the day, when he knows that there is no one preparing food in the kitchen!

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      255 KB
      Views:
  5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Awww....thank you! Tell my baby that his auntie misses him and then give him a kiss and a treat, k?

6. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Thank you everyone for all the nice words about us taking care of Sara. It was our pleasure, she has been a great guest! :)

7. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Toby is gorgeous! And I am envious of your island. Want. Even more now that I have all these kitties with special needs. It is high on the list of things for hubby to do when he finally comes home for good. After two years, the list is long :lol: but this is at the top.

8. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

We love it. It is actually new. My DH and his dad made it :) It has cabinets on the other side.

It is actually Toby's usual testing spot! :) He is there so often. If I do try to test him somewhere else (on the carpet?? gasp! lol) he squirms and tries to get away to go on the island instead. My hubby calls it "Toby's Island". If only they had named him Gilligan, lol

9. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Sara +4~85

Back to Sara :) +4~85. (actually closer to +4 1/2)

Doing great!

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Toby looks great. :smile: You should open a condo for him sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.