6/1 Maggie AMPS 220; +3 115; +5 111; PMPS 205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Maggie 5/31

Morning :coffee: :coffee: Well, I do like this nice drop to blue and glad it's a little more slowly vs. yesterday's cannonballish drop, as Josie called it yesterday. :D All is well with Mags this day except we're still waiting on prezzies. If I don't see a deposit by afternoon, I'll increase her Miralax dose slightly.
    Mags has a good appy and slept next to me most of the night. She is still occasionally missing the box when urinating, but I think it's the stiffness in her legs, as she has all four legs in the box. She is just so close to the entry. I use the pee pads and plastic around the box.
    Looking forward to Elsa Lil Bit Kitteh Barista's coffee delivery, thanks.

Prayers for Melissa, Lyresa and all in the path of the storms. It all lokks so devastating on TWC.
    Healing vines for kitties needing them.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 6/1 Maggie AMPS 220; +3 115

Looks like the girls met up....so close with their first post-shot tests this morning! Bummer Mags is still hitting outside the box, but at least her intentions are good and we know it's not any sort of infection. Sending those prezzie vines your way. Have a great day, Ann!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    On my way Auntie Ann! ~~ Elsa, Lil BIT, kitteh barista

WooHOO on that +3! I bet the lagoon is next, and if not: darn close. :D

I think you could be right on the LB. That did happen with one of my kitties sometime ago. She'd get in, but not far enough. We too just thought it was her legs. Pee pads are great, solved the problem for us. Maggie - you need more poo vines today? on their way!

Have a great day today Ann. Weather good enough for a walk?

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice +3! Way to go Mags. Now some poo, k? Have a great day Ann!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 6/1 Maggie AMPS 220; +3 115; +5 111

+5 111
    Thanks Melissa, Amy and Michelle for the visits. The poo vines worked as I just detected a very aromatic smell and checked to find a nice deposti of prezzies. I guess the Miralax dose threat increase works similar to the juice dose threat. :lol: Mags was also singing in the LB>

Yes, at least I know Mags missing the box at times is not due to a UTI. Pat (Raja & Shadow) mentioned they have a similar problem. The pee pads and plastic around the box do the trick.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue surf for Maggie today. Yay on the poo.

7. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. Maggie is making a very nice controlled drop down the color ladder. I hope she has her surfing clothes on.

Hope the prezzie fairy pays you a visit. Have a great day.

8. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Yay.. Prezzie Fairy appears! That's funny that the Miralax dose threat works :lol: I guess there are patience pants for poo?
    many hugs and scritches to you from us.
    mary and ollie

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Detective Poo, checking on the Mags. Nicely done! :D :D I'm glad to see my optimism is well founded. :lol: :lol:
    Liz

10. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

So close to a green-tini - you'd need one to come and visit us Miss Mags - hot and humid! The boys are crashed in the sun, not enough energy to create any trouble at all :lol: :lol:

It's good to hear that Maggie's peeing outside the lines is just a little stiffness and nothing else. She gets an A for effort, although not necessarily an A for Aim!

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

PMPS 205
    Almost the same as her AMPS. it is the bf I use to get all the Miralax and other meds into Mags that causes a rise. It's not that bad though, and she always has a nice drop at the Nadirs.

Thanks John, Carla, Mary, Lisa and Detective Poo, aka Liz for the visits. Yes, your optimism is well founded, Detective Poo. :lol: Prezzie Fairy did make an appearance.
    Yes, Lisa, the peeing outside the lines is her back legs stiffness. I watched her a couple times, and it seems to happen after a long nap. I had her checked out a couple weeks ago and the urinalysis showed no UTI.

12. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann.....such a pretty blue day for Miss Mags. :D
    Although I feel for her, to have leg stiffness, and aches, I'm glad she doesn't have uti.
    How does one, teach a cat to turn around and face out of the box? :roll:
    Checks used to get in, just so far, and pee out.....straight out!! :evil: :lol:

13. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Woohooo for prezzies and singing in the box!!! Yes, Maggie always has beautiful nadirs. Have a lovely evening, Ann!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.