6/1 Ripley AMPS 104, +5.25 49, +5.75 50, +7 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Josie & Ripley (GA), Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday, perky and PLAYFUL!

Yesterday recap:
    AMPS: 92
    +8: 65
    PMPS: 102
    +3: 97
    +6: 66
    +11: 84

Good morning, LL!
    Happy Caturday and happy June!

Sending vines and hugs to all kitties and beans who need them: Georgia's Simon, Susie and her girls, our friends in OK, and Karre's family.

Thank you for the visits last night, Amy, Barb, Deborah, Rhiannon, Ella, and Marje! :D

Ripley is doing great this morning! Cuddly, happy appy, some LB action. She already took a little break from her breffis and has gone BTB. I soon will follow her lead.

:?: I have a quick question:
    She has been at f0.75u for 7 days, and has been within normal range (except for that pmps of 131 from when she was feeling 'off' a couple of nights ago). Should I adjust her dose? Shave a drop due to her normal-range numbers for 7 days, or add a drop to see if it brings her nadirs down enough to warrant a quarter-unit reduction? Or maybe stay at her current dose? I'm so proud of my girl for having such good numbers. I appreciate any feedback :D

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/1 Ripley AMPS 104, add or shave a drop?

I don't have any dose advice. I'm glad Ripley is feeling good this morning. Smart kitty on the btb. Enjoy your btb.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Josie, no dose advice from me, just stopping by to say Good Morning and glad Ripley is feeling good. Enjoy your btd, Ripley's waiting! :D She has really nice numbers. :mrgreen: Have a great day.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I think, if it were me I would stick with the same dose. I can also see why you might want to try a shave.
    Unfortunately, I have never been in your predicament :mrgreen: . Ripley's numbers are looking fine :)
    Let's see what others have to say.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Josie :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

What beautiful numbers for Ripley. love them. I'm certainly no dosing expert, but do know I wouldn't increase. These numbers are great. My understanding on the shave it that if the kitty posts consistently greens for a week, then one can try a shave. maybe Ripley is there? you can always go back up to the current dose it the shave doesn't hold. Good luck!

Have a great one today.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think you can try taking the fat off of your current dose. If you see numbers trending back up, go back to the fat 0.75u dose.

7. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Re: 6/1 Ripley AMPS 104, +5.25 49, new dose question...

Thanks, all for the visits and advice.
    I think she read her condo...

Soooo, new question:
    She's below 50, but just barely ~ still shave just a drop? It's what my 'gut' is telling me, but if I should reduce more, please advise.

Just fed 1tsp. LC.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 6/1 Ripley AMPS 104, +5.25 49, +5.75 50 new question...

I think I would go with the shave. It's up to you. I think you gut is telling you right.

9. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Re: 6/1 Ripley AMPS 104, +5.25 49, +5.75 50

Thank you!
    :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

10. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Josie. Ripely is looking good. Congratulations on the reduction. A look at her SS and it's easy to understand why you're proud of what she is doing. You and Ripley are great partners.

Have a great day Josie.

11. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hi Josie,

Ripely is lookin' good. Good luck with the shaved dose :smile: hope you're having a good day,

Kathie

12. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Hi Josie and Ripley, looking so good here. Yeah, on the dose reduction.

Have a good day!

13. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck with the shave - Ripley is looking so good! Fifty-shmifty....technicality. You're gut seems to be right on track :)

14. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Hi Josie,
    Congrats on the reducie! I think Ripley read her condo, saw your question and decided to answer it herself with that 49! Hold that shave Ripley and GO GO GO!!! :RAHCAT
    hugs and scritches from us
    mary and ollie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.