05/28 Furball +10.25=111 AMPS=146 +10.5=157 PMPS=197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=96229

Furball was happy & purry this morning. It's nice to see blue again, but I hope she's not going to keep going up and bounce again today. I have to go back to work and really don't want to after having a four day weekend.

ETA: Lucky is having good days and bad days. This morning he was feeling pretty good and played with a straw (his favorite toy). :D I don't know if it will help any, but I found some research online on Budwig's Diet to help with cancer in people and cats and dogs. I am giving Lucky some cottage cheese mixed with flaxseed oil. I know it is a long shot, but I figure it can't hurt him and he enjoys it, so it is a special treat. Of course Furball had to taste it. She didn't like it, which is probably a good thing. I don't think cottage cheese is very low carb. :lol:

2. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 05/28 Furball +10.25=111 AMPS=146

I hear ya, Carla. Mine was only three days, but I hate going back too. :cry: My GDG should be released from NICU today, and I would love to be there, and I would love to go back to bed right now!! LOL

Hope you have a great Tues, and Furball gives you a smooth, safe surf!

3. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Morning Carla,

Nice blue this morning, hope Furball surfs today, no bounces little one. Wishing for more good days for Lucky. I'm glad that he likes his special treat.

Have a good day,
    Kathie

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Carla, I hope Furball keeps that nice blue surf moving along today. That's a nice report on Lucky. I hope this helps, and it's a nice treat he enjoys. So good to hear about Lucky playing. Sending healing vines and prayers for Lucky.

5. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Morning Carla,
    Coool amps this morning for sweet purry little Furball! Surf it safely little one!! nice blue, maybe some greens? With NO b.... I'm glad Lucky like his cottage cheese treat. paws crossed it helps. My auntie's cat gets cottage cheese every afternoon and he loves it.
    i hope today flies by at tbp and your home to your kittehs quick.

6. Mary and Stella

Mary and Stella Well-Known Member

Hey Furball...I hope you stuck to the blues and greens today!

7. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice blues Furball. Healing vines for Lucky and big hugs for you. ((((Carla))))

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Carla :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

What a nice start for Furball today - what a great amps, love the blues! I hoe to come home to a equally good numbers. Bummer on the back to work! Hope that goes well.

Prayers for Lucky - and I a glad you found a treat that he likes. Makes it special when it is just for him. How wonderful on the play today. :D :D Feel good little man.

have a good one Carla, hope all is well at TBP.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay, she's still blue! :D

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nicely done, Furball! Your bean loves those blues. :D :D Sending tons of vines for sweet Lucky. Carla, thanks for not telling me about your friend who needed 5 visits to the dentist for her root canal. I'm sorry for her but glad mine only took 2! :roll: :lol:
    Liz

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,

Nice cycle today, Furball. Maybe some green tomorrow?

Carla, I'm glad that Lucky is having some good days and especially happy that he likes his cottage cheese treat. Treats are good!

Thanks for visiting us during our busy weekend. I'm glad that you had a nice 4-day weekend, but sorry you are back at work. But just think: this is a short week!

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

WOO HOO! The blue surf continues! :D

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry for the late post, but what a lovely BLUE streak going on!

I've heard of the cottage cheese/flax seed thing before. I had a friend try it with her dog. Paws crossed it helps Lucky.

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Love the blue numbers for your darling girl.

Sending healing vines for Lucky!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.