3/18 Sara AMPS~117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jan and Hep and sara (GA), Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning,

WCR Sara is laying on her sleeping bag in the sewwing room looking very content. Tonight is the night I bring her to Dawn to watch for the weekend. She'll probley run a little higher while there, which is fine. She'll be in very good hands.

I've been moving her shot forward for Dawn to make it easier for her. So that may come into play also with her #'s.

Hope everone has a nice day.

jan and sara

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9395
    yesterdays thread

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Im sure Sara will be fine. Shes looking great with these numbers. Have fun on your trip the weather is supposed to be perfect.

3. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby Member

She's here! :)

She hasn't been here very long. Right now, she is content laying in her carrier. I was just petting her and she was purring :) I'm sure she will come out and wander around soon, whenever she feels comfortable.

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

She loves to be brushed. I hope she enjoys her time with you all. She sounds like a very sweet kitty.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

great that she's purring already. :smile:

Thank you, Dawn, for helping take care of Sara. How are your boys?

6. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 3/18 Sara PMPS~103

Hi Dawn,
    Long time no see. Sara seemed to be settling in very well. It's funny when I got home I picked up her basket [supplys] and almost went to test her. I'm so into the routine. :smile:

I know she'll be fine with you and your family. I can't wait for Hannah to see her puff ball. Tell her I liked her petting zoo.

Thanks so much again.

jan and sara

7. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Hannah came home and petted her (still in her carrier), and she told me how fluffy and what a nice kitty she is. She said she was talking to Sara, explaining to her that we like kitties and have some diabetic cats ourselves, and that we wouldn't hurt her, and that you'll be back in a couple days :) Hope Sara understands human-speak. lol

8. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

I knew Hannah would be the perfect little catsitter. Maybe if she fixes her some of that low carb soup and puts it right in front of her she'll lick some and learn to trust her. cat_pet_icon

2am comes fast so I've got to get some sleep. Talk to you tomorrow.

I-)

Have a nice night Nina, Libby and Janice. And of course Dawn and Sara.

jan and sara

9. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Sara PMPS~103, +4~145

Sara PMPS~103, +4~145

I showed her her food bowl and she started licking her lips, but didn't decide to come out yet. After I tested her, she poked her head out a bit to look around, but then turned around and went back in to lay down in the carrier.... still purring all the while though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.