4/17 Mannie PMPS HI, +2 HI

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (DGS fuel!!!), and Happy Wednesday!
    LL beans! It is I!, MochaMannie, kitteh barista! For today I proudly offer Mannie's special 10 hr energy coffee, Double shot espressos, with beans from deep within the mountain slopes of Africa, AND.... for all my Mocha fans: a venti quad peppermint white chocolate mocha, with peppermint infused whip, garnished with peppermint candy chips and white chocolate shavings...... PRIMO! Only the best for all my customers....OH! Tea infusions too, by request. They is primo too! I SWEAR! Today : minty vanilla chai! Psssstttt.... I gots scones and croissants too! AND! Spring is here, summer is coming: SO: peppermint vanilla creme FRAPPE'S today!

4/16 in MannieLand

4/16 RECAP
    4/16 fuds: AM CYCLE: Evo Chicken and Turkey 2%, Friskies Salmon 7%, catsip PM CYCLE: Friskies Beef and Salmon 19%, catsip
    4/16 amps HI: 3rd cycle on this dose (.50), fed 2% / 7% LC mix
    +2 HI
    +4 HI
    +6 fed catsip, kitten food
    +7.5 HI fed catsip
    4/16 pmps HI: 1st cycle on this dose (.75), fed 19% HC, catsip
    +1 fed catsip
    +2.5 HI
    +3 fed catsip
    +4.5 HI fed catsip

4/17 amps HI : 2nd cycle on this dose (.75), catsip
    +1 fed catsip
    +2 HI fed catsip
    4/17 pmps HI: 1st cycle on this dose (1.00)
    +2 HI

Yesterday was.... alpha day in MannieLand. :roll: It is difficult to know what dose to give him. I know the pred is messing wit his numbers, also know he is not eating anything of any substance and I have no arsenal short of karo if I give him too much. what a dilemma. I did up the dose a little last night in an effort to at least get him off of the alpha floor... In the meantime, I hope for better numbers, better days. Mannie - here's to you, some very strong feel better vines. Lubs ya big guy! cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. Once again Mannie says so. :D The pred seems to have perked him up a little, but has done, so far, nothing for the appy. He sniffs but won't eat. The cerenia seems to be helping with whatever nausea there is. We are into day three on the pred, so hope this helps him.... It was a very quiet day for Mannie yesterday, and really didn't get up much, short of two times when his sunbeam meter went off and he sought them out. The warmth must have felt good. GO Mannie! DGS will be back today, perhaps that will help him too. :D :D :D Muscle strength was a problem yesterday too. LB is normal as it can be right now, Ketones tests have been negative. Test was good this morning. :cool: a new Normalcy in MannieLand.

Have a great day everyone! I am back on DGS duty for the rest of the week. Today will be a swim day for Nicholas. WOO HOO! Paws crossed on the weather - we also hope for some sun, so maybe we can get outdoors some after the pool. I hope to visit condos when time permits, it is so tough to do while he is here. I will miss you guys! Think blue, think green kitties!

Hey everybody! What's up? - what a party last bight! And LEO - WOW! He sure knows how to party! I think we so need a chillaxin' day. Maybe we can go to the dunes so some sliding.... grillin'.... maybe even a little hang gliding! You guys in? Let me know - I am ready for anything!~~ Mannie... pssssttttttt! Look! I had another photo shoot! Mannie

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS HI

Good morning Michelle - good to hear that Mannie's sunbeam meter still works - laying in the sun and cooking up to 1000 degrees sure seems to be a kitteh delight!

Hi Mannie barista, would you please drop off a Double shot espressos, with beans from deep within the mountain slopes of Africa? I know you guys had a crazy night last night so whenever you get to it! Leo came in late all bloated and singing about "Mannie's grilled meeces, I love them to pieces!" and dripping water all of the floor. I'm not sure I want to know what happened last night. Maui will probably spill the beans though!

Yo. Mannie. Ooooo, Mannie. That was some CRAZY stuff last night! I is still dizzy from all the cannonballs. Did you and Rusty like my secret stash of catnip I grew in the back yard behind the shed? Shhhh, the bean doesn't know about that one! We gotta go tell Maui to keep her big mouth shut. Maybe we can bribe her since she was doing all those farts in the jacuzzi too! Whatcho think? Mambean is all like, "Don't you be bad boys" heeheehee!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle, :coffee: :coffee: I hope Mannie slides down. I'm glad the pred has perked him up a little and the Cerenia helping, too. That must be hard knowing how much to increase with the Pred on board and not knowing how it affects, too. I hope you get some feedback on it from some who use it. Now Mannie, we just need you to eat some good fuds, maybe some chicken from the breffifs table today! That will be so nice for DGS to give Mannie some loving today. Have a great time swimming. He's going to be swimming soon if he can do the doggie paddle. How fun.
    Mannie, thanks for the double shot espressos and coffee, love ya Auntie Ann
    Sending appy and healing vines for a good Mannie day.

Hey Mannie, what a party yesterday. You really outdid yourself on the menu. The dunes and some hanggliding sounfs great. See ya at the curb. Mags

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Hoping that Mannie's #s improve very soon. Come on, Mannie... Start eating more of that Evo 95% Chicken & Turkey, ok? It's VERY good for you, and it's full of vitamins, minerals, and most importantly... PROTEIN!!! Have a good day, you 2! {{{{{{{{{MICHELLE & MANNIE}}}}}}}}}}

5. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning, Michelle :coffee: ,
    I hope MannieManster has a good day today, and eats some fuds for you.
    Keeping you guys in my thoughts.
    Enjoy your day with Nicholas. :D

Mannie, what a party week we've had ~ and it's only Wednesday! Glidin' and slidin' sounds purrfect today. I'll brings some salmon burgers for the grill! See ya soon! (My party hat got a little soggy from the hots tub dives, but I still don't wanna take it off!) ~Ripley

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Mannie still will not eat, at +1. I did manage to get a little more catsip into him. We hope for a good day today.

Morning Lisa :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Yupp: his sunbeam meter is fully operational. :D Funny isn't it how they like to get so warm.
    Auntie Lisa! I am on my way! I brings you two, and a frappe. They is mega good too. heeheehee on last night! we kitties had a primo good time. :cool: uhhhhhhh..... no........ you do not want to know what went down last night. I promise to cleanup the jacuzzi today. I WEAR! uhhhhh..... maybe I had better bring you three :coffee: 's. ~~ MochaMannie, kitteh barista

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: me too on the coming down, still upped the dose, he's still HI, know that will take time too. It is hard knowing what to do, what is safe, especially with no food on board. I think so too on DGS, the pets will be coming or sure. a big yes on the swimming - he really tries to, so soon I am sure.
    Auntie Ann! You is so welcome. I'll be back - gotta get ready for round two of my deliveries! I LUVS you too! ~~ MochaMannie, kitteh barista

Morning Angela :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Many thanks - I do too. This is all such a guessing game now. Sure hope the meds start working today. He does seem to like the Evo, so will try that again today.

Morning Josie :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Many thanks, I hope so too. So far it hasn't been too good in the eating department, but I hoe he will as the day moves along. We keep trying. Thank you for thinking of us.

Ripey! I thinks you need a new party hat! it is mega soaked,,, but I likes that too! Mega cool on the salmon burgers - I am SO THERE! See ya soon!~ Mannie

Maggie! We did do good! mega primo party! Ok on the dunes- it will be fns. Picks you u at the curb!~~ Mannie

Leo! DOODE! we did have funs didn't we! MUMS the word on the stash behind the shed. My lips are sealed! Rusty and I LUBBED it! heehee on Maui - we cans bribe her for sure.... I thought there were way too many bubbles in that jacuzzi! Hey -see ya later? ~~ Mannie

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS HI, +2 HI

Mannie, you a a wild man! :shock: That party was something else. My bean isn't too happy but I'm coming up to get you. Anything for my buddy.
    ~Z

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I don't blame ya for seeking out those sunbeams Mannie...they're awesome at making you feel better, aren't they? Still sending along those appy vines...you guys are always in our thoughts and prayers!

9. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle, I love how well Mannie's sunbeam meter works. He's up and around for the important stuff. I'm glad to hear the pred perked him up a little. I have everything crossed and sending vines that it will perk up his appy. Will be checking back later, hoping to hear that he ate some for Nicholas like he did last week. Sending truckloads of vines and prayers to you and Mannie.

MochaMannie!!!! Africa beans.. thems are pretty wonderful. I see you coming! You already have my order ready and i didnt even know what i wanted! :YMHUG: :thumbup dancing_cat dancing_cat Thanks barista!! YOU is primo!!

whew... what a couple days!! You gots that party cookin down to a science, dude! Where'd you learn to flip those fuds so high and get 'em to land back on the grill? I think i needs one more nap and then i'll be ready for hang glidin and slidin on the beach.. whoo hoo more fun!!! see you in a sec. oliver

10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning! :coffee:
    Sending more appy vines... come on Mannie, gotz to eat!

Maybe Nicholas would like being a Sous chef and putting all the ingredients in the blender for a liver shake.... I bet it would be a lot like making mud pies... :D
    Then he can tell MAN-nie to drink his mud pie....

Hope there are many sunbeams to lay in today!

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Michelle

Sending lots of 'eat something' vines to Mannie. You are in my prayers always, Michelle and Mannie!

12. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Mannie, Hey Leo! What farts! :eek: I didn't do no farts in the jacuzzi! You guys are just trying to start trouble aren't you! Well, I may have tooted a few times, but I didn't do no farts! I did pee in the jacuzzi! Bet you didn't know that - ha ha! Now you know why it was so nice and warm! :lol:

And I won't tell about your nip stash! Not if you give me some so I can grow my own nipgarden! :cool: I need more nip to put into my special nipjitos!

How about we go to my condo and lay out on the deck in the nice warm sun. We can grill and chillax by my pool. Oooh and Leo can try out his nice new uniform, err outfit and matching hat and silver tray too! It will be loads of fun.

Maybe it will help you feel better and help your beegees come down. And with all the yummy fuds you will surely want to eat.

But I may have to leave early - my bean said that Buster and I are going to a hotel tonight and we will get room service and pampered. She said tomorrow we are going to space mountain and when we come down we will have clean teeth and hopefully they will all still be in our mouths! :? :eek:

I'd invite you to come with us, but the bean says she only got tickets for Buster and me. Sheesh!

And if you tell anyone I peed in the jacuzzi well, you don't want to know what I'll do!

Signed Maui the Magnificent, a little toot goes a long way

13. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Good morning Michelle and Mannie! Thanks for the delivery for some very sleepy beans this morning. You had to send Tess in to wake us, twice! :shock:

Hoping that the pred starts to get Mannie eating more soon. paws crossed and every kind of vine I can find on the way. HaHa! and we live by lots of vineyards! The extra juice may need time to build up the shed too.

Mannie! Sunbeams on the Dunes! You got it! It's sunny there already! And we can have the little white thing run home for any extra grilling supplies we need. I gotta admit, she is good at catching lizards! -- Tess

14. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Come on down Mannie. Eat your fuds buddy. I hope Nicholas perked Mannie up and that you had a great day Michelle!

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Everyone!

Nicholas and I have just come back from the pool, THE FISH had a blast. :D :D There is a very short trail system by the pool so we walked that too. It was really a fun time. I will post the photo link in Mannie's condo tomorrow. Mannie is resting comfortably in his bed. Still no appy, still running HI. :sad:

Hi AM - Mannie so totally agrees! The sun rules! Thanks so much for thinking of us. :D

Hi Mary - I know - he has the best sunbeam meter in the world, it has never failed. :D Thanks so much for everything,we keep hoping that all will kick in soon. The pred does seem to perk him up a little, but just hasn't done anything to get him to eat. Nicholas did greet him today, but insisted that Mannie rest, so we didn't try to feed.
    Auntie Mary -I gots this really cool crystal ball -it tells me everything! I knew before you did! I see you waving!~~ MochaMannie, kitteh barista

Hi Rhiannon - Thanks on the vines! Ah - Nicholas - the sous chef! I like that! It could work too. oh too funny on the mud pies - that he does know how to do. :D Thanks - we are working on those sunbeams.

Hi Barb - many thanks! Thanks so much for the vines and for thinking of us. Much appreciated!

Hi Ann - me too on the pred, but i dun no... no sign at all that it is rally helping. We keep on truckin', hope it is like everything with time: time is his friend. Yes on the extra juice - hope that helps soon too.
    Auntie Ann - you is welcome. My bean was extra sleep this morning to. What is up with that? I brings you more!~~MochaMannie, kitteh barista

Hi Melissa - THX. I so hope he does too. DGs did help perk Manie up some. They are always glad to see each other. :D THX on teh day - it has been great!

Tess - YaHOO! Sunbeams on the dunes: perfecto! I am so there! heeheehee on the little white thing - she is CUTE! Awesome - we gots to keep her then if she can get supplies and all them lizards! Excellent. See ya soon!~~ Mannie

Maui! heeheheee - you is too funny! no tales for the manster on the jacuzzi! bubbles, that's all, bubbles! OO! poolside at Maui's - we can do that! YUPP! it will be funs! OH OH!! A hotel?? and space mountian? I m suspicious.... see ya in a few!! ~ ~Mannie

Oliver ! DUDE! I have lots of practice! we won't talk about those times that the fuds went in the trees or the river or the dirt..... ihhhhh no.... we don't mention those..... Woot - nap away then we sees you at the dunes! ~ Mannie

Z! DUDE! heeheehee - wild man is my mild name! yes-sir-ree! :cool: Hey We will make it up to your bean - come and rescue me! See ya!!~ M

16. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Michelle and Mannie))) Neko went up looking for Mannie today too. I hope that between he and Zener they can convince him to come down a little bit for you and all his LL aunties. Is Mannie drinking? Pred usually increases the drinking and peeing. Just wondering if some tuna water, water from boiled chicken or even the liver shake would be acceptable. Sending massive amount of appy vines your way to help get whatever energy we can in him.

I was happy to hear that his sunbeam detector worked yesterday. We had a few sunbeams today and hope he could find a few more today. The Mannie photos are Facebook so I couldn't see them, but hope he had a good day in his domain.

Mannie - I think we might have overdone the desserts again last night. I'z dizzy too. A chillaxin day is perfecto. Maybe a little grillin' though. Are there mousies in the dunes? ~Neko

17. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Mannie sending you a ton of appy and feel better vines and hope to see you off the upper deck soon
    Lubs you
    Do Lou

18. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's great Mannie found those sunbeams yesterday. I hope he will eat some for you tonight. That's sweet Mannie and DGS are always happy to see each other.

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/17 Mannie PMPS HI

Hi everyone. Mannie is still HI, still no appy. Even the catsip did not go down well tonight. The pred really does not seem to be helping. Mannie gets maybe one I sorta feel better hour after getting the med, but then we are back to the fact that he simply does not feel good. We have huge muscle and mobility issues tonight, with little or no activity. We will see how tonight and tomorrow morning goes. I need to face the fact that it just may be his time, as sad and as heartbreaking as that is for me.

HI Wendy - I hope those kitties can talk him off the Alpha floor too! Water consumption is minimal. I syringe what I can get into him, before he starts gagging. I've done the tuna water, chicken etc, broth, you name it. I so agree on all you wrote. it is hard though as Mannie will only allow so much intervention. Me too on that sunbeam detector! It was fully operational. :D :D He did find a few more today, and had some on deck time too. I know on the Mannie FB's stuff. I really need to host them elsewhere - something to work on! :D

Hi Carla - I thought so too - I was glad to see it. It seemed to perk him up a little. I love the relationship that DGS and Mannie have - good friends, for sure. :D

Do Lou! DUDE! You is the best! Thanks for all those vines - I feels really good when I wrap myself all up in them! I is working really hard to get off this upper floor! It kinda sucks up here. ~~ Mannie

Neko - I know! Me too - I ate way too much!! but it was soooooooo good! I so hope on the grillin' at the dunes. I dunno on the mousies - but I do know that they got lots of lizards!! YUMMMMMM! ~ ~Mannie

20. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I'm late because we were out on the first paddle of the season (the "icebreaker"). It was great. Mannie Barista, thank you for your coffee delivery, just in time to take with us as we headed out for our paddle. Those espressos from beans from the heart of Africa were delish!

Michelle, I'm glad that you and Nicholas had a good day at the pool and on the trail. He'll be swimming laps before you know it!!
    We are sending extra-strong appy vines for Mannie this evening. Eating might be painful on an empty stomach? I do hope that the pred will begin to work soon. At least it is making him feel better. I wish lots of sunshine for tomorrow so that your boy can bask in it. That's the very best!

Lots of hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Yo Mannie--what a party that was last night! Leo sure loves to celebrate. The mud fights and the splashes in the jacuzzi and the grilled mice were splended. And that special catnip!!!! But the best thing about the party was the food. You are the best chef in the world, buddy! I'm glad we could spend some time chillaxin' today. See ya tomorrow,
    Your pal,
    Rusty

21. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Your LL Family is here for you and Mannie.

Lots of hugs
    Tena

22. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Nitey Nite Mannie cat_pet_icon and Michelle.:YMHUG:

23. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Just wanted to stop by and give you and Mannie a :YMHUG: and let you know we are thinking about you. Hoping that Mannie will find his appy. He just cooked up too good of a storm last night for Leo's party.

Karen

24. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines and love, Mannie. We are watching over you.

Desi, Tinkerbell, Tawny, Jessi (drooler) & all the Critters here.

We love you Mannie.

((((((((Michelle))))))))

25. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

HI @ +2. my poor kitty...

Hi DD! Thanks so much for the visit, and the the vines and the love. and for watching over us. I appreciate it all. I cannot tell you how much.

Hi Karen - Many thanks, I keep hoping he does too. I have heard from him that the party was one heckuva party - so much fuds and good times! Hey - thanks for the hug.

Hi Barb - :D Thank you. NI NI from Mannie and I :D :D

Hi Tena - thank you so much! hard times here indeed. Thanks for all your support!

Hi Ella - how wonderful - you made a paddle! Spring is here! DGS and I did have a great time. I so agree on the swimming - he does really well fr a 2 yr old/ awesome! I dunno on all: eating would be so good now. He takes in next to nothing. I would like to think it will improve. Guess we shall see how things are in the morning . THX on the sun vines - now hat would be very cool! Sunbeams for the manster. :D
    Auntie Ella! You is so welcome! I knew you'd need really good piping hot brews for your paddle. I am so glad I mades it before you cast off! SWEET! ~~ MochaMannie, kitteh barista

Rusty - DUDE! We did good! Leo is sooooo funny! what a party-man. The cannonballs in the jacuzzi were so funs! ah thanks man... I lubs to cook! Am I really the bestest ever? really? thank you! see ya tomrrow, 'K? ~~ Mannie

26. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Sending love and hugs and pain-free vines and appy vines and muscle strength vines and SUNBEAM vines and prayers and did I mention LOVE! Extra snuggles for our Mannie tonight. We love you, Big Guy! (love to you, too, Michelle)

27. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Thanks Deborah - thank you so much!

28. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Michelle)))
    Sending love and vines,
    and vines and love.
    :YMHUG:

29. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Michelle)))))))
    Every vine that Mannie needs...
    I'm sending it!

30. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Michelle and Mannie))) :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
    Sending lots of healing and appy vines. All my love and prayers.

31. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning Ann, Rhiannon, Josie :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Many thanks to you all. We wrapped Mannie all up in all tose vines, he's loving the warmth of them. This morning he is resting comfortably on his fleece. He seems content. Thanks guys for everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.