3/9 KT AMPS 369 BIG Pink PJ's here...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squeaky and KT (GA), Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning World! Welcome to our home! Yesterday

TODAY
    pm+1 - 176
    pm+6 - 273
    AMPS 369

YESTERDAY
    AMPS 389
    +2 - 298
    +4 - 194
    +6 - 153
    +8 - 113
    +10 - 144
    PMPS 177

Mr. KT's wearin' his ugly pink pj's again this morning but it wasn't unexpected - he didn't climb into them until sometime after 3am tho'...boy was I SLEEPY when I had to drag my butt outta bed at that time. Luckily he cooperated quickly... :roll: It showed me a sugary bouncy number so knew what to expect this morning. That pm+1 was still low enough that it left me a bit concerned as to where he'd go without eating. Boingy Boingy Boingy... :roll: We DID have another beautiful day yesterday!

I've changed the way my spreadsheet colors things a bit but hopefully it won't throw anyone for a loop. I wanted to see when he was in 'normal' numbers, the '100's' ranges didn't let me do that. You'll now see a lighter blue if the number is between 100 and 120. I didn't change the greens.

It's dreary and dark here...rain all around altho' not a drop on us. Luckily it's not cold, already 61 degrees. I get to go fix neighbor's toilet today - she ended up having to order a tank so didn't get it done the other day. I'll be glad when it's done and NOT LEAKING!

BIG HUGS to all that visit today!

2. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

never thought I'd thing pink is ugly but for this purpose it is, lets see some nice light blues. Good luck with the toilet. Lucky are those that have you in their live. Its cold here but finally not snowing, so nice long deck dance for Ruben and I. We'll have you and KT in our happy steps

3. Courtney and Kismet

Courtney and Kismet Well-Known Member

Hi guys, Hope KT clears the bounce soon. So nice of you to help your neighbor, hope that goes well. Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.