3/8 KT AMPS 389 Dedicating our Dance!! +4-194!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squeaky and KT (GA), Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning World! Welcome to our home! Yesterday

TODAY
    AMPS 389

YESTERDAY
    pm+10.5 - 42
    pm+11.5 - 71
    AMPS 117
    +2 - 98
    +3 - 50
    +3.75 - 53
    +4.25 - 68
    +4.75 - 59
    +5.5 - 71
    +7 - 84
    +9 - 131
    +11 - 199
    PMPS 221

What a BEAUTIFUL dance we had yesterday - Thank you Mr. KT KittyPook! This morning is a HUGE UGLY bounce giving him brain fog bigtime. He's peed on the floor, thrown up a couple of times but one was a furball so glad that's gone! He does this pee thing when his numbers are STINKY high. He didn't want ANY food I opened for him - tried 3 different cans but no go until I crumbled a couple of temptation treats on top of one of them. I did poke an extra bit of AuJuis this morning to help eat some of this extra sweet.

DANCE WITH US! Today we dedicate our dance to ALL our wonderful dance partners that help us keep our extra sweet boy! Our dance includes Paige/her mother for the Contour meter we're currently using, Bonnie's Junior for strips, Marje's Gracie/Tobey/Gus/TeddiBear for syringes, Thelma/Calistica for alcohol pad, Linda's Wheezer for insulin, Liz/Anne/Zener/Tilley for the food he finally ate and Venita/DCIN for the treats used to 'tempt' him - FULL HOUSE! OH HAPPY HAPPY DANCE!

[​IMG]...[​IMG]...[​IMG]...[​IMG]

Life's a dance you learn as you go
    Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
    Don't worry about what you don't know
    Life's a dance you learn as you go

BIG HUGS to all that visit today!!!! Thoughts and prayers for our Beans with kitty shaped holes in their hearts and all the new 'extra sweet' kitties joining us daily.

2. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 3/8 KT AMPS 389 Dedicating our Dance Today!!

Dancing with you!!! xoxo mary and ollie

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Mary and Olifur - THANK YOU for joining us today! We're having FUN!

Looks like that extra drop worked altho' he's doing a big time dive... :roll:

AMPS 389
    +2 - 298
    +4 - 194

I've given him MC to try to slow it down...really didn't expect THIS either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.