03/07 Blackie PMPS 148, +3 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90335&p=968098#p968098

WCR: Weight = 11.01 lbs. All is good, except last night she about peed on the side of the LB in the office. I heard her make some closed-lip sounds, and turned to look, and caught her just in time. The LB just had a poo in there, and I guess she didn't want to go in it. However, there was a couple of LB's outside the office that didn't have anything in them. Guess this shtoopud hooman wasn't quick enough to clean.

WBR: I was up at 2:30 (again). Decided to get out of bed after tossing and turning for nearly an hour. Got a +10 check on my lil' miss priss. Not bad.

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.​

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 03/07 Blackie AMPS 130

Morning Angela :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

A very nice start for Blackie today. Green next Blackie? Bummer on the LB. Mannie will do that too, if it isn't clean enough for him. sheshhh! darn cats!

Enjoy your day today. I hope it is a good one.

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Oh they do get picky about their thrones, huh? :lol: I swear I clean those boxes 15 times a day. Have a great day Angela!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. nice start to the day blackie .. well, other then the LB incident that we won't talk about :oops: Sorry to hear you had a rough night sleeping Angela .. I did too, but only cause I ate pizza really late :sad: have a great day guys!

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

I try not to eat past a certain time each evening as I also have a hard time sleeping after eating. Especially pizza. When we purchase DiGiornio pizza, I prefer to eat it before I have to test, shoot and feed. That way, my body has time to digest the meal before bed time. The reason for my lack of sleep was simply... H U S B A N D. He told me this morning that he felt the decaf was probably keeping him awake. Could be as I think decaf still has a very small amount of caffeine in it. Who knows. All I know is that I needs sleep! :lol:

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Angela, I hope you can get a break in today and maybe get in a 30 minute nap or so. I've heard, too, that decaf has a little caffeine in it. Nice blue start for Blackie's day.

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Looking good, Blackie. My cardiologist said to not take any caffeine and that included decaffeinated black tea brewed for only 3 mins. :-x So I imagine that decaf coffee has caffeine too. So annoying.
    Liz

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Blackie today. I hope she gave you another blue/green surf. I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

9. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Recap:

AMPS 130, 3.0u, 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T, weight = 11.01 lbs.
    +1 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 - 0.987 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +3 - 0.35 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +6 85
    PMPS 145, 3.0u, 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +1 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 - 0.987 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +3 73 - 0.35 oz. Evo 95% C&T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.