03/06 J.D. AMPS 459

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    264 PMPS
    327 +3.5
    299 +8.5

I started J.D. back on the Denamarin this morning, as he was acting strange last night. Actually both my cats were.
    J.D. kept circling around the bushes in front of my condo and once I got him inside, then Ginger started doing the same, so maybe something was out there. Anyway, now he's making noises, but he started doing it once I got the vacuum cleaner out of the closet. I did want to get him back on the denamarin anyway, I just wasn't sure if it was affecting his amazing ability to bounce to the sky.

I hope everyone has a good day.

2. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana,
    I don't know what Denamarin is for but i hope it makes J.D. feel great. He is a good bouncer! Ollie is learning how to bounce pretty well his own self.
    Have a wonderful day.. hugs to you and scritches to J.D. and Ginger.

3. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Good morning Dyana! There must be something in the bush for JD & Ginger to act strange. Cats are such sensitive animal.
    Come down JD! that ceiling floor is not for you this morning!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. I'm sure there was something in the bushes that both cat's could sense .. why else would both of them have been acting that way? Ok J.D., time to bring this amps back on down .. have a great day guys!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like something was in the bush or both cats wouldn't have done that. I hope the Denamarin helps J.D. and he gave you a nice low number when you got home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.