2/16 Do Lou amps 370

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89030

Morning LL :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Do Lou is well this morning with all Ps in place ;-) :cool: he got into Voodoo's food last night so I think this is dry hairball spiked number.. we still have some kind of illness hitting our home 2 more cats now have this vomiting/low appy/diarrhea thingy sigh................... my preggers girl was better on 2/14 worse yesterday and ate small amount this morning this was the last thing we needed with only 2 weeks to go for her to go till she is due the Bean is worried nailbite_smile nailbite_smile of course not that worry does us any good but still :sad: I am in touch with vet daily.. so healing vines are still needed for my Tigress

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa,
    So sorry to hear about the "bug" that has infiltrated your house and hope that it will run its course and be "outta there" before Tigress has her kittens. Sending lots and lots of powerful healing vines to her and to the other kitties who have "it". Fingers crossed that Do Lou and the others will stay well.

Hang in there, and hopefully all will be normal again soon.

Lots of hugs,

Ella & Rusty

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa, sending healing vines for your "pregger" cat and also the other two kitties. Just two more weeks. I hope Do Lou enjoyed Voodoo's fuds. :D Come down Do Lou. Have a nice day.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Lisa - sending healing vines for your sick kitties. We well little ones. and Do Lou - down from that pink floor. ;-)

5. asoolty

asoolty Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa, sending you healing vines for Do Lou and all the sick kittens hope appetite comes back soon and vomit and diahrrea goes away ! sorry that your dealing with lots of things at a time

wishing you a smooth and healthy weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.