1/2 Max AMPS 96 ~ +3 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=727

Hope everybody had a wonderful New Year and your 2010 is everything you wish it to be.

We have the 60's again and with a decrease. Now I'm starting to get excited about getting more strips to do a curve with :D

WCR: It's been very cold here this weekend so he's been quite the snuggly kitty. Of course I sleep with an electric blanket on my side of the bed so he sleeps all stretched out on that giving Mr. P lots of warmth. I tested this morning and went btb and just woke back up by Max nudging me for his snackus. Now that he's gotten me up and eaten his snackus, he's snuggled up with DH and the drooler in the bed. As soon as I got out of bed, they all sprawled out and took over my place.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

very nice +3 Max is looking good today! Keep it up!
    Enjoy your Saturday!

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Woo hoo. Go, Max!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Max, you are looking Marvelous!! Keep it up Sweetie--Please come to Moonie's scab be gone, which is a party for this giant thing Moonie had on her belly for weeks & caused so much stress--Kitty cocktails & treats served!!

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Wow Max, you look MAHHVALIS today! Keep it up and make your mama happy ;)

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Max's SS looks great! And even better, the new dose is holding well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.