1/02 OliverTwist pmps 278, +1 260,+3 205, +5 186

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ecurie, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo
    today
    amps 304
    +2 308
    +3 294
    +4 240
    +7 282
    +9 320
    pmps 278
    +1 260
    +3 205
    +5 186
    Good morning all!
    We've got lots of purrs and cuddles again this morning. Oliver even let the "little boys" sleep in the bedroom part of the night. Usually that's "his space". I wonder if this is his New Year's Resolution?
    Hugs to all. Prayers for all our kitties and beans who are not at their best.
    xoxo
    mary and oliver

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 1/02 OliverTwist amps 304,

Oliver has a new year's resolution to be kinder to his little brothers! :D

I hope you have a great day.

3. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

What a good boy Oliver... Be nice to your little brothers. Hope he brings his numbers down today, he and Zeus are at almost the same number.

Have a great day Mary, hugs,
    Kathie

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Mary, so cute with Ollie letting one of his little brothers snuggle. Have a nice day.

5. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

I like Oliver's New Year's resolution about sharing. How sweet!

What is it with our boys this morning and pink numbers?! Come on down!

6. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Good morning Mary. Nice Oliver has decided to be kinder and gentler to his brothers. I hope he got an extra treat for that.

Have a great day.

7. asoolty

asoolty Well-Known Member

growing older and wiser Oliver boy ;) please enjoy all the cuddles and hugs for me , its the best new year gift to you

8. macal

macal Member

Good morning Mary. Glad to hear that Ollie is in fine spirits and being good hearted to his family :smile: Hope you have a wonderful day and the stinky pinky fades into a distant memory in an hour or so :D

9. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/02 OliverTwist amps 304, +2 308, +3 294, +4 240

Here we are ever so slowly, inch by inch, coming down. I wanted to keep a close eye on his numbers in case his new dose was just wonderful. I think i'll give him a couple hours poke free since he's coming down so slowly. I have the same song set on my phone for all his tests.. now when he hears the song, he gets up and goes to his testing spot!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all your visits and good wishes!
    Dyana, I hope his new years ressy last more than just one night.. it'd be great if he didn't always have to swat at Greg and Marby
    Kathie, Yacky ol pinks.. Zeus at least has an excuse for bouncing to pinkys.. What a string of numbers for HISSELF!! congrats!
    Ann, I think the snuggles with his brothers might be over.... today he wants to push them out of their dishes and eat all their food!
    Alanna, Gosh i hope you are right and those pinks turn into a distant memory soon!!!
    Aseel, I will think of you while enjoying snuggles.. They are so great aren't they.
    John, It's sooo nice to see them at least starting to really like each other. Bring on extra treats and "atta boys"!!
    Georgia, You are SOOOOO right.. enough with the pinks already!! All i can do is try not to think about it.. Sort of like Scarlett O'Hara.. :lol: :lol:

take good care all
    mary and oliver

10. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww how cute he is with the song. What a good boy being kinder to his brothers! Hope the slide down continues today. Have a good one!

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oliver keeps sliding down for you. That's funny he goes to his testing place when he hears that song. :lol: Has he ever heard it when it's not test time and gone to that spot?

12. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Inch worm....inch worm...measuring the marigolds...Hope Ollie keeps sliding down the rainbow for you! Almost to bluesville, Ollie! Have a great day!

13. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/02 OliverTwistamps~304 +2~308 +3~294 +4~240 +7~282 +9

Look out PMPS>.... heaven only knows where he might be by then.

This is shaping up to be the worst day he's ever had. I am hoping someone might have time to look at his s.s. and let me know what you think. Thanks ..
    Bless his little heart, he's sitting in the middle of my end of year company paperwork... looking like the sweetest thing... you'd never know he was heading up, up, up!!!!
    thank you very much...
    mary and oliver

14. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/02 OliverTwist pmps 278

PMPS 278. so, we have a falling number. From what i remember this is ok to shoot. We're giving him his full dose and will get +1 and keep testing right along.
    xoxo mary and mark and oliver

15. Re: 1/02 OliverTwist pmps 278 falling, shot, test, test, tes

Mary, hope he keeps coming down slowly for you and then once he gets there, surfs in the blues and greens for you. Good luck!

Jo

16. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/02 OliverTwist pmps 278 falling, shot, test, test, tes

Hi guys perfect number to shoot, hope he comes down to the lagoon and surfs! He is no where near low so you are fine. Sometimes Scrabble goes lower near the end of his cycle too. I am sure others will come by and check out his ss. Have a good night!

17. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/02 OliverTwist pmps 278, +1 260,

Looks like Oliver is starting to get over his NDW and settle into this new dose. Paws crossed you get some prettier numbers tonight, but not too late!

It's so cute when cats want to help with the paperwork. I had two "helping" me yesterday when they thought I could better spend my time feeding them.

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/02 OliverTwist pmps 278, +1 260,+3 205,

Lookin' good here late tonight. I think that you did well to shoot the full dose. You want him to get down into lower numbers and you have plenty of room.

Ollie, you are the purrfect older brother! Mary, I'll look at your SS tomorrow and try to help you figure it out (if I can!). Sorry to be so late tonight. Everything took a lot of time today--must be the cold weather!

Enjoy the evening,

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.