12/3 Mannie pmps 280, +2 281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (Lots! DGS day, I need fuel! :D ), and Happy Monday!
    LL beans! It is I!, Mannie, kitteh barista! For today I proudly offer triple shot espressos, with beans from Hawaiian coffee plantations: Hawaii Ka'u blend, AND.... for all my Mocha fans: Venti quad Irish cream infused white mocha, with hazelnut and caramel whip, garnished with caramelized nut clusters and white chocolate shavings. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Only the best for all my customers.... OH! Tea infusions too, by request. they is primo! I SWEAR! Today: Raspberry Zest! ~ Mannie, kitteh Barista

12/2 in MannieLand

12/2 RECAP
    12/2: fed meal at ps, mini meals @ +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: FF Liver and Chicken 4%, FF OceanWhiteFish and Tuna 3% (+2), FF Salmon Feast 3% (+3), PM CYCLE: Wellness Turkey 4%, FF OceanWhiteFish and Tuna 3%
    12/2 amps 328: 108th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 4% LC, 1/2 tablet amlodipine, 1 125 mg tab Clavamox
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 363 fed 3% LC
    +3 fed 3% LC
    +4 310
    +6.5 255
    +10 322
    12/2 pmps 288: 109th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 4% LC, 1/4 tablet Plavix, 1 125 mg tab Clavamox
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 275 fed 3% LC
    +3 fed 5% LC
    +3.7 230
    +5 195

12/3 amps 156: 110th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 5% LC, 1/2 tablet amlodipine, 1 125 mg tab Clavamox
    +1 fed 5% LC
    +2 270 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 3% LC
    +3.5 275
    +7.5 250
    +10 271
    12/3 pmps 280: 111th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 5% LC, 1/4 tablet Plavix, 1 125 mg tab Clavamox
    +1 fed 5% LC
    +2 281 fed 3% LC
    +3 fed 3% LC

Yesterday was..... yellow and pink day in MannieLand: a little bit of a bounce from his visit to the blue floor the day before. We hope for better numbers to day and the days to follow. The meds continue to go well, Mannie seems to be tolerating them well. I am not convinced though that he feels all that well. Between the UTI, the Clavamox, and higher numbers I am sure he just isn't 100% yet. He just seems tired. No Nausea that I can tell. Appy is good, once I find the right food. :lol: Hope fully today will be a good day for him. Right Mannie? Lubs ya big guy. cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D He has been prowling the back office area looking for the hidden nanners, that Santa Claws plans on delivering in a few weeks. I did put the boxes away, but... He's narrowed it down to the correct closet, just can't get in there to investigate further. :lol: Maybe I will cave and give him one early. ;-) After the month he has had, why not! Cheer up the old boy... :D Out weather still continues to be wet and wild. None of the kitties want to go out, not even Elsa who can spend hours out there. Mannie did spend about 10 minutes sitting just outside the slider door on the deck, surveying what he could, getting some good sniffs. As with most rainy days, and windy ones, Mannie and Elsa both snuggled down in their beds took some good naps. This morning we had a great test, feed and shoot and clean plate club , purrs and lots of cuddles. Normalcy in MannieLand. :cool:

Have a great day everyone. I am back on DGS duty for the week. Today will be a swim day for Nicholas, and then hopefully we can find a nice outdoor spot, maybe a creek today if it is not too cold, or wet, and if we have time to travel. Not too sure at this point if that will be doable or not. I will try and get to condos when I can, but probably not until late in the evening. There is just no time when he is here.. I will miss you guys - and your furkids. Think blue think green kitties!

Hey everybody! What's up? You guys wanna go to the cheese factory here? It's been a while since we went, and I bet they miss us! As long as we don't go swimming in the cheese vats again.... The dairy place is right next door too! and the ice cream place next to that. What'd'ya think? You wanna go? Let me know - I am ready for anything! ~~ Mannie

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Mannie AMPS 156

Morning Michelle, and so glad Mannie is up early, but sorry he does not seem to be feeling well. Maybe just adjusting to the meds could be the reason. Mags has some days, too, when she just doesn't seem up to par. Yes, give Mannie one of those nanners, Mags agrees full heartedly. :lol: I saw where you all still have the rain. We have gotten away with light rain. Looking forward to Mannie kitteh Barista coffee if he feels up to it. We all surely understand if not so, and if he wants to sleep in today. Have a great day with DGS, and look forward to pics and videos.

Mannie, cheese factory sounds great. I need some ingredients to make my famous cheesecakes. We promise to not swim in the vats. I have Vetty today, but it won't take long. I will need some perfume to remove Vetty smell, tks. See ya at curb, Mags

3. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Mannie, kitteh barista - today sounds wonderful ..
    You are MOST wonderful.. Thanks a latte :lol:

Michelle, I hope Mannie spends his day resting up and getting his old energy back. I bet you are so right that after this last month, starting meds, having a UTI, chased with a ladle :D etc.... he's probably a little pooped. Mannie, get back to your beautiful, well self please. You might wrap up a nanner for St. Nicholas Day?? Dec. 6.

Mannie, Yum Yum.. cheese, then whipping cream, then ice cream! oh boy. Maybe we can ride some bikes after that? From the top of the hill we can coast real fast. See you in a few. Oliver

hugs - lot of them
    mary and oliver

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Good morning! Nice blue start for Mannie. I hope he is feeling 100% very very soon. At least you figured it out and are on the right track. Ohhhhh on the early Christmas present. That would definitely make him do his happy dance.

Have a great day with Nicholas!!

Hey Mannie! The cheese factory sounds awesome. On my way! - Tarragon

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Looking good, Mannie! Does Mannie still believe in Santa Claws?
    Liz

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning Mary :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: THX, me too. He seems much better, but still a little bit off... it has been a month for him - stressful factors, esp that ladle chasing... :lol: OOOOOOOOOOO! perfect - ST Nichoals Day - how cool. I will have to do that. THX!
    Auntie Mary - THANKS YOU! I will bring you a couple, then you will have some for all day long... cool, huh! ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

Morning Melissa :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: I so love these blue amps - adn I rally hope he can hold onto this - maybe a nice blue surf. THX on his feeling better - it's sloe, but he is getting there. And I think so on the early Christmas present - maybe ST Nicholas's day, as Mary suggested. it fits. :D

Morning Liz :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: A much better start today. YAY! LOL ad Manie and Santa Claws. Yes, he does... :lol:

Ollie, my friend! You is on! You will LUBS this lace - it is the best, and the cheese vats a HUGE! We swam in them last time. heeheheee.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Excellent idea on the bikes - we gots LOTS of hills here, and the ones by the cheese factory are real steep! perfect for going fast. I LUBS it! See you soon ~ Mannie

Mr T - cool! It si such a fun place - lots of cheese, then cream and ice cream! YUM! See yoyu soon!~~ Mannie

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle & Mannie,

Mannie barista, wow on that tripple espresso. I need that this morning!

Nice start to Mannie's day. YES! an early 'nanner for the 'nanner king' would be just what the doctor ordered. :D :D
    You are certainly right that all the new meds plus the clavamox are having an effect on your boy's energy level. He'll appreciate those nice long naps that go along with your crummy weather. Enjoy your day with Nicholas.

Ella & Rusty

Yo Mannie, cheese factory and the ice cream place sound great. I'll see ya soon,
    your pal,
    Rusty

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Missed your post - sorry! :oops: yupp, he';s getting better , but I suspect this is the Clav - the not feeling so good, just a little off starts about 2 hours after he's had his pill. oh goodie - 12 more day to go with it too. well at least there is no pukus, so I hope he can deal with it OK. It is a done deal - all agree - let him have a new nanner. Will do! THX on Today
    Auntie Ann - no worries! I am up and ready to deliver. nothing will stop the kitteh barista! Watch for me! ~ Mannie, kitteh barista

Maggie - you are on! heeheehehe on the vat swimming. sure was fun last time though. I will bring the KTSS with me when we picks you up - no vetty smell for Mags,. uhhhh... good luck with the vetty. I had to go last saturday... ~~ Mannie

9. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Mannie AMPS 156, +2 270

Maybe the meds are working and helping him to say down. But now I see the +2 and have to wonder....I'll keep thinking good thoughts for the Mannie Man.

Hey Mannie,

I spent all yesterday in bed and even got mommy bean to serve my meals in bed! What a great day I had! I used to love ice cream that was before the dire beasties happened. And now, I have no interest. But maybe we can get them to make chicken or turkey ice cream and I'll bring my wagon so we can cart it home!

I don't want to swim in it, since I don't want to ruin my lovely black fur coat, and I might get lost and that would be scary.

I'm all clean and ready for today's adventure.

Signed Maui the Magnificent

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Mannie AMPS 156, +2 270, +3.5 275

"chased with a ladle" hehehe.......I don't know how to do the quote box :roll:

Hi Michelle. I'm sorry Mannie isn't feeling up to par. I agree, a 'nanner a bit early, would make the king forget his troubles. :D

Too bad about all that rain. I hope you aren't getting hit as bad as some of Calif. :sad:

Have fun with Nicholas :smile:

11. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle and Mannie, hey buddy nice amps but you are going the wrong way! Hope he stays at yellow and doesn't go to pink. Poor guy deserves a hell of a lot of nanners for all his trips to the vets! Have fun on DGS duty this week, I am sure you will! I need lots of coffee this morning so I am looking forward to a special delivery!

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Feel better soon Mannie dude. That clavamox is kind of nasty isn't it? (((Mannie)))

And now I know why I can't seem to find any Nanners out there. Santa Claws sent them to MannieLand. ;-)
    Seriously they're backordered everywhere I've looked. So I had to get the Apple and Lemon for Mackie. I don't think he'll mind since they are round and being a kitten he can roll them around the house and chase them. :lol:

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 12/3 Mannie AMPS 156, +2 270, +3.5 275, +7.5 250

250 @ +7.5. well.... a flat yellow for the Mannie. Tis OK, hopefully that will mean blues later and not pink. One never knows which way he will go. Think blue Mannie :D :D :D

Hi Ella - missed your post earlier - sorry! :oops: It was a nice start, but wow on the bounce... at least he hasn't gone pink on me. Perhaps he is starting to feel better. :D I think so too in the early nanner present. A new one would be just the ticket. I think so too on all the new meds - it has to be hard on him... especially the clavamox. And it is true: nice long maps... sounds good to me!
    Auntie EllaBean - you are so welcome! They are extra good today. I hopes Uncle Edward likes them too. :D :D ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

Hi Hilary - yupp - wonder too on the meds - well the AB I bet is keeping him up some. He just takes a very long time to settle into anything. He seems to feel much better this afternoon when I get home from the pool with Nicolas - maybe the UTI is loosing the battle at last.

Hi Barb - just click on the quote button at the top of the text portion here - then insert (copy)the portion you want in between the two quote sections: that'll do it! Yupp, raining as we speak, but nothing compared to CA. we have a little break, so DGS and I will head on out for a it. THX on Mannie - seems a little better this afternoon - more spunk! :D

Hi Michelle - So far - no pink! YAY!! We seem to have a yellow surf. phew, and a relief! I tend to agree - nanners are forthcoming! even maybe a fish! oh yes on that :coffee: this morning
    Auntie Mihelle - I so hope you liked your special delivery. And your DH too! They are primo! ~ Mannie, kitteh barista

HI CD - oh LOL on the nanners... I didn't buy that many.... :shock: :shock: :? :roll: :roll: I SWEAR! :lol: :lol: I cannot believe that they are that back-ordered... well maybe I do. They had candy cane nanners this year too - Got mine trough amazon - the last two they had. maybe people have finally discovered the wonders of nanners.... I think Mackie will love the apple and lemon - roll-able, and what kitten doesn't like that. excellent! And THX on Mannie - he seems perkier this afternoon, so maybe things are better. He usually does well with the Clav, though this time it seems to have affected his appy. oh YAY on that...

Maui - YOU DID??? Breffis in bed??? How did you do that? My bean keeps dragging me to the kitchen! I so wan breffis in bed!! Bummer on the ice cream, but I gots some chicken and turkey stuff we can add... I bets they will let us, after all we gots them to do the cimmamum one. this will be cool! heeheehee on the cheese swimming. no worries - it does gt kinda messy.... my bean aid there was cheese everywhere last time... see you - on my way to picks you up. You wanna drive? ~~ Mannie

Rusty - DUDE! Cheese factory ad ice cream place it is. I wonders if they still feature out cimmamum cheese and ice cream... See you! ~~ Mannie

14. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Mannie,

It's easy to get breffis, lunch and snacks in bed. All you have to do is refuse to leave and if the bean tries to make you move, you just walk to another part of the bed. If the bean removes you completely, just walk around the room and when the bean isn't looking jump back in bed! And be sure to give your bean the lovey, sleepy face and yawn real big. The bean will feel bad and bring the fuds directly to you. My bean even puts out the linen napkins and serves it in a crystal dish. Well she says it's crystal.

Now if only I can get the bean to bring me the LB! Then I'll never have to leave that yummy comfy bed again!

Oh yeah and I luvs to drive. You give me directions and I'll do the driving...... :D nailbite_smile :D

And you have nanners?! I've never had a nanner, I do have socks and a long pillow is that the same as a nanner?

Signed Maui the Magnificent

Tell Mannie that we don't like no pinkus stinkus and if he can't be true blue, then mellow yellow is a good color! OK......

15. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Flat Yellow doesn't really count as a bounce, does it, Mannie? Just your permission slip for the day (there was a special on yellow slips!)

Sorry to hear about the UTI again, some of our kits are just so prone to them. I hope he continues to do well w/ the Clavamox. It was like night and day when the vet switched her over to Orbax. Clav used to work for Tess, but the last couple of times she felt so sick and wouldn't eat. No problems w/ the Orbax.

Mannie, it's been way too long for the cheese place and swooooon, Turkey Ice Cream! Do you think they would? We would be vey loyal customers for them! -- Tess

16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Mannie AMPS 156, +2 270, +3.5 275, +7.5 250, +10 27

I hope Mannie starts feeling better soon. I'm sure a new nanner will cheer him up. Hopefully the flat yellow means blue soon. I hope you and DGS had a good day.

17. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

280 @ PMPS
    281 @ +2
    Still yellow and still flat. :shock:
    and what a night!!! I ended up helping my son with his kitty, who got into a cat fight, has a facial abscess as well as a lacerated/ulcerated eye... is now on AB's, a cream for the eye, as well as bupe for the pain. That poor kitty! needless to ya it has been a crazy night - between getting DGs to his mom and dad's, getting the kitty out of the vet, and juggling Mannie who decided tonight was the night to have appy issues. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: aiyeee....... Great day with DGS though !! :D :D :D I will post photos in Mannie's condo tomorrow.

HI Carla - THX, me too! I hope so too on the flat yellow. paws crossed that he will be a blue kitty again - like tomorrow. :D THX too on the day - it was fun. Loved it!

Hi Ann - yep, so I told myself - a permission slip for the day. oh HAHA on the special on yellow strips. :lol: :lol: Yupp on the UTI's - I think he must be one of those kitties. SO far is =t is OK with the Clav. I can tell though that it does bother him a little this go around - it is about 2 hours after getting it that we have minor appy issues... can after can then until I find one that is appealing... shessh! We will see how he is in a couple of days, may request an AB change.

Tess! I know on the cheese factory - it seems like ages! I LUBS that place!! I dunno on the turkey ice cream but I am sure gonna try. They like us there, we bring in the customers! and if they make a turkey one I'd go every day.... ~~ Mannie

Hey Maui - I will have to try that. I can be difficult to move if I wants to. Heeheheehee... I like your methodology - fool proof! and you gets linens?????? seriously???? and a crystal dish? with a rose too????? AWESOME! I gots to train my bean better... you is to funny on the LB... and - I will give you directions - it is FUNS! ~ Mannie

18. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm sorry Mannie is a bit off. Gracie is the only one of my kitties that can take clavamox. It makes the others really sick. Did the vet find out that baytril was contraindicated? Poor Mannie! I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

Also hope you and Nicholas had a fun day!

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Marje - Mannie has always handled Clav well, this time it is so so. not nauseous, just picky, a bit off. I won't hear from the vet til tomorrow, so will wait to see if she feels a different AB is needed. THX - things are slowly improving. darn UTI's! THX: day was great.

20. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Michelle, what a day for you! I hope you got outside with DGS. It was dry here for a while. And the poor DS kitty. I guess your son had to call in the resident family expert on cats. Good luck on all the vetty things for DS cat and Mannie tomorrow.

Mannie - what's up with the flat yellows? You know that means action soon, right? And you gotta eat your fuds and keep your CPC.

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning Wendy - THX, and yupp it was nutsville. :lol: :lol: And yes, DGS and I did get outdoors - a local trail that proved to be a really good time. We found a creek there -he was very happy. :D LOL on the resident family expert on cats. I hope I helped: reassurance if nothing else. THX on the kitty. Yupp - Mannie is off to a nice blue start - I hope he can surf this - sure would be nice! YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.