Newby in need of immediate advice on dosing - pls read ASAP

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Helene & Cleo, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helene & Cleo

Helene & Cleo Member

I'm posting on behalf of eternalblue, who's kitty Bubba had an amps of 93 and pmps of 95 today. No nadir reading for the day. Dosage was 0.25 units lantus BID - this is a recent reduction, Bubba was on 2 units BID only 5 days ago.

She has recently narrowly averted a hypo, and is understandably unsure about what to dose tonight; is about 45 minutes late on the shot, but is holding back until receiving advice.

Could one of you lantus experts please have a look at her thread over in the health forum, and perhaps give some immediate advice on what to do?

The thread:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=82665&start=50

Thanks all!

H

EDIT: many thanks to you for attending to eternalblue's post over in the health forum, it is greatly appreciated.

2. Helene & Cleo

Helene & Cleo Member

Re: Newby in need of immediate advice on dosing - pls read A

Bump!

Please do advise if you can.

H

3. Denise & Honey

Denise & Honey Well-Known Member

I'm also a newbie (1 month) but from what I've read, if you don't have the bg numbers to see how she will respond, either delay or don't shoot!

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Just saw this. I'll check in on her Health condo. Please take down the 911. thank you!!!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.