10/27 Mannie PMPS 178, +2 246, +4 218

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    (AHHHHHHH.... today, from Mannie kitteh barista: triple shot espresso, beans from the heart of central Ethiopia. :cool: and for my mocha fans: Venti Quad orange and vanilla mocha, laced with orange swirls, topped with chocolate whip, garnished with orange zest, slivered vanilla beans and chocolate swirls.... :shock: oh my.... )
    Happy Caturday!

10/26 in MannieLand

10/24 RECAP
    10/26: fed meal at ps, mini meals @ +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Wellness Turkey 4%,FF Chicken and Tuna Feast 8%, PM CYCLE: Wellness Turkey 4%, FF Salmon Feast 3%, FF Liver and Chicken Feast 4% (+3)
    10/26 amps 205: 34th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 183 fed 8% LC
    +3 144 fed 8% LC
    +3.5 147 fed 8% LC
    +4 156 fed 8% LC
    +7.5 159
    +9 154
    +11 171
    10/26 pmps 176: 35th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 185 fed 3% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +3.5 206
    +5 202

10/27 amps 238: 36th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 3% LC
    +1 fed 3% LC
    +2 280 fed 3% LC
    +3 fed 3% LC
    +5 187
    +7.5 231
    +11 187
    10/27 pmps 178: 37th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 5% LC
    +1 fed 5% LC
    +2 246 fed 5% LC
    +3 fed 5% LC
    +4 218

Yesterday was...... BLUE DAY in MannieLand. Rumor has it that the Blue Mannie Group was performing live at various locales along Route 66. Further rumors that BMG has just signed a contract to be the House Band at Rusty's Porches Cafe and Bistro!... Way to go guys! What a great day for Mannie. We had been pink and yellow the night before, only to have him turn it around into a great blue day. We hope for a great day today - lots of Blue for the Nanner King, maybe even some green. Lubs ya big guy! cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D DGS and Mannie had a great day together yesterday, even though there was no attempted raspberry sharing... :lol: Just a few pets and a few cuddles. :D Yesterday Nichols wasn't sharing those raspberries with anyone! This was funny: I had picked up Mannie to do one of his tests. Nicholas decided I need help with that, so he grabbed Mannie's rear leg, and held onto it until we reached Mannie's testing spot. Mannie wasn't too sure what to make of that, and kept trying to shake off what was attached to his leg. He finally gave up, and let DGS hold onto it. :lol: :lol: :lol: We did have a little bit of the SPEED RACER yesterday. Nicholas was determined that Mannie have his rainbow nanners, and chased him all over the house until he could deliver them. Poor Mannie: he had to exercise! This morning we had a great test, feed and shoot and clean plate club , purrs and a few cuddles. :cool: Normalcy in MannieLand. :D

Have a great day everyone. Today will be catch up day: all the fun stuff: cleaning, laundry, shopping, more cleaning... and general do what should be done. Hopefully I can get a walk or a hike i during the day. :D

Hey everybody! What's up! oooooooo..... only two more days until he full moon! i an so excited. and THEN Halloweeen!!!!!! I need a costume, but I dunno what to be.... hmmmmmm..... the Manster needs help!. Uhhhhh you guys wanna go on the bakery shoppe run today? Those danishes that Tess brought on our Rote 66 trip yesterday made me really want more... What'd'ya say? You guys got sumthin' you wanna do? Let me know, I am ready for anything! ~~ Mannie

And completely OT: here are some photos from my and DGS's adventure yesterday: swimming and my neighborhood park ad trail. Nicholas and I had a great day - swimming in the morning, hiking in the afternoon. He did great on the trail - a real pro! :D I've also included the FaceBook links for anyone that wants to see all the photos: Swimming and Meadowdale Park

Attached Files:

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 10/27 Mannie AMPS 238

Oh my on the holding the back leg! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one! I can just imagine that in my head.

Mannie - I'm in desperate need of your triple shot espresso, beans from the heart of central Ethiopia this morning - love those special beans! I'm addicted!

Wow - you are so lucky to have a DGS like Nicholas - and he is very lucky to have a grandmabean like you!

Mannie my man - I'm ready! I doesn't know a costume eithers. Hmmm. Mebbe I go as big nanner skin so mamabean fills me withs CATNIP TO THE TOP! LOLs! ~get me at the back door, Leo

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/27 Mannie AMPS 238, +2 280

280 @ +2. ahhhh.... there is that infamous +2 food spike. Come on down Mannie, the blues await you, and the Blue Mannie Group. :D

Morning Lisa :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: yeah, that back leg holding was way too funny. from one end of the house to the other, and it required that Mannie's leg be extended all the way down and out. :lol: :lol: :lol: That kid has quit the grip! Hey - thanks on the DGS stuff. I am very lucky indeed - he is so responsive to all our outings. He LOVES to be outdoors, just loves it. And if a river is involved? he's so in his element.
    Auntie Lisa? YOU GOTS IT! I am on my way.... uhhhhh..... how's the weather? do I need my rubber boots and wind breaker? ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

Leo DUDE! I LUBS YOUR COSTUME IDEA. Man that is so cool.... you gots to do it! ok. on my way - sees you at the back door ~~ Mannie

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle and thank you, Mannie for the triple shot espresso, beans :coffee: :coffee: from the heart of central Ethiopia special from the Mannie kitteh barista, and you know I will also love the other specialty drink, too, many thanks.
    Oh how funny; I , too, am laughing visualing DGS holding the leg and Mannie with the stare, :lol: :lol: "what the hay is going on with the leg ting little buddy?" I agree with Lisa, you are so lucky to have such a special grandkid, and he is lucky also to have you as his Grandma. Does he have a special name he calls you?
    I hope Mannie does a neat blue surf. I think Mags may keep him company with the blue surf, too, Enjoy the day catching up on things you need to do and hoping you can get a hike or walk in, too,
    Mannie, I think Bakery hopping is a great thing to do today. Maybe we can pick up a couple gourmet cheesecakes, too, my favs. Oh yeah on the costumes. We will need to be thinking about it. See ya soon at crub, Mags.

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Michelle

I see Mannie is up to his +2 tricks. Wonder what he'll come down to today :D
    Mannie is such a sweetheart for putting up with the mini-bean's shananigans. What cat would let someone pull his leg out?
    I love the way he gets his excersise. :lol:

I let Clancy chase Tux all over the house, 'cause it's the only way he moves his chunky body :roll:

Have a wonderful day Michelle. Hope you get all your 'stuff' done today. :D

6. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Oh Michelle, your morning cuppa is so interesting ! I always drool on your drink! :lol:
    +2 got to be food, Mannie. Slide into the blue & surf, K!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning, guys,

I need that triple espresso today! Maybe a quadruple. Michelle, enjoy your chores. I'm really enjoying mine :lol:

Mannie, come back to blue today. Or come to green. Rusty might get to the lagoon again and would like your company.

What great pics of Nicholas on your daily trail. The trail looks wonderful--a lush rainforest. Look at those ferns!

Enjoy today,

Ella & Rusty

Yo Mannie, a bakery tour sounds great. And we can plan for the full moon, and for Halloween. I'm working on my costume. See ya later, Rusty

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning everyone! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Morning Ann - oh yeah, the leg holding was way too funny. and that Mannie put up with it. :lol: :lol: Hey thanks too on DGS - it is appreciated. he's a great kid, and we have alot of fun. not really on the name. right now it's gamma. he's finally starting to really talk, so it will be interesting to see what i end up being called, name wise... :lol: I to am hoping for a blue surf... paws crossed, after he gets past that +2 thing he usually does...

Hi Barb :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: LOL, and yes on his usual +2 tricks. one would think he would tire of it... nope! spike at +2 99% of the time. :lol: :lol: Oh I know on the leg pulling. It was all I could do not to laugh at the two of them. GO MANNIE, you so totally rock. And thanks - and me too on the "to do stuff" list. Blech, but we forge onward...

Hi Helen - :D :lol: :lol: on the :coffee: drinks - more like desserts! I hope he does the slide into blues too. paws crossed.

Hi Ella - I so hope he does: Back to the blues, just like yesterday. paws crossed, as he'd like to hang out with Rusty. THX on the pics! that trail is the one by my house: big on ferns, lots of varieties. Lots of maples, birches, evergreens. The trail there is good one for Nicholas: easy for him to hike, and enough that will keep his interests going .
    Auntie EllaBean? A quad!?! YAY! No problem - coming right up for you. Maybe uncle Edward bean ant one too? on my way! ~~Mannie, kitteh barista

Rusty - DUDE! let's do it then! we gots to plan more for the parties , and Shadow's upcoming OTJ party... and I need help with my costume... i dunno what to be.... See you alter! ~~Mannie

Maggie - cool then. heeheehee - we GITS to ut cheesecakes on the list. oooooooooooooooo, like the NY deli style ones. big and tall cheesecakes. YUM! I am so there.... See you at the curb!! ~~ Mannie pstttt.... I need a costume....

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Good morning Mannie, I think I need two of the triple espressos and the I can enjoy your Venti Quad orange and vanilla mocha, laced with orange swirls, topped with chocolate whip, garnished with orange zest, slivered vanilla beans and chocolate swirls. That may finally wake me up!

At least you know he will be back down after the food spike. Chores here today too, don't you just love weekends?!!!

Mannie! Pastry Day it is! What do you want to be this year, Tess's Kitty Kostume Kreations is ready to open. I have a great one for Leo and Gracie was first on the list! -- Tess

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

187 @ +5. WOOT - We are BLUE! BMG is in session, for as long as it can be.

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: oh HAHA on the coffee order. :lol: :lol: :cool: I ventured out, hit Starbucks this AM, got a venti, which was great. Too bad that once that wore off I was in sleep mode once again, Must be all this rain, and all those pending chores. BLECH! sheshhhh: some weekend! oh well, after three/four/five days of play, solo and with DGS, I really can't complain. Time to pay the piper... YAY on Mannie: that he was - a nice blue after that fuds spike.
    Auntie Ann? I is on my way. I will bring lots for you and Uncle JohnBean. I thinks you guys are in dire need! You want extra whip? it's real good - I ground the cocoas myself! :D Mannie, kitteh barista

Tess! WOO HOO! pastry day it is!!! I gots to have more from that one by you.... the danish place... YUM! and uhhhhhhh.... I NEEDS HELP WITH MY COSTUME!!! I dunno what to be? I thinks I was a pirate last year, ya know,,,, Jack Sparrow and all that. Once I was Richard the Lion Hearted... but what for this year. Tess's Kitty Kostume Kreations: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~ Mannie

11. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

That's what I need!!!! I need a small child to chase me around so that I get my exercise!!!!! :lol: Glad Mannie is doing well and eating his rainbow nanners! :D Happy Caturday!!

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Working on the costume Mannie! How about the Lion King? I gots a really cool mane! -- Tess

p.s. The beans really love your signature kitty foam! [​IMG]

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/27 Mannie AMPS 238, +2 280, +5 187, +7.5 231

187 @ +5
    231 @ +7.5
    and back to the yellows.... darn it! Mannie: blue remember?

Hi Deborah - OH :lol: :lol: on the small child to chase after. Let me tell ya..... IT WORKS! There is no sitting down, and the legs are never still. ;-) And THX, Mannie is don well, nanners are well cared for. :D :lol:

Hi Ann - LOVE THAT IMAGE!!! That is a keeper, for sure. You always find the greatest images. Who knew that the nanner king had such hidden talents! :lol: :lol: Now if I was served that I don't know that I could drink it and inquiry the foam. :shock: :lol:

Tess - you are the bestest ever!!! I like that! and the Mane! 'Cuz well, I kinda have one, sorta... :D :D :D ~~ Mannie

14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Oh boy, on that coffee drink! I think I may call Mannie and see if he's still delivering! :D Mannie, there's still time to depart the yellow floor.

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Auntie Ann! Mannie, kitteh barista, can deliver! You like my signature foam? Cool huh! I will make you an extra special one! and I know.... my bean said the same thing... and kept doing this silly blue kitty chant... weird. Soo you soon! Kitteh barista is on his way.

16. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thank you Mannie for the extra delivery, yes, I love your signature foam. That is a real winner. Mannie wanta you to get all your chores done today Michelle with the yellow floor, even a hike, too. :D

17. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I think Mannie is toying with the thought of blue today. Unfortunately, Barista Mannie...I might have to pass on the orange flavored drink :shock:

Mannie I like the lion king costume!! wow....that's cool!!!! and the RUFF!!!! I think Tobes is going to be a tarsier this year! he always goes for the costumes with big eyes!! I wonder what Tess will be????

18. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/27 Mannie AMPS 238, +2 280, +5 187, +7.5 231, +11 187

187 @ +11. HOORAY We are blue once again. Go Mannie!!! :cool:

Hi Ann - :lol: on the extra delivery. The boy does take his work seriously. I loved that foam on that coffee... a work of art! I think he did too, and now that the work is done, the shore hike completed he goes back to the blues. What a guy....

Hi Marje - that he was, he's gone back to the blues... sliding into pmps with a good number. Well we hope so anyways. :D Passing on the orange huh? I had been to Starbucks, this was years ago, when they were prompting their mocha valencia: made with orange syrup and vanilla. It actually was quite good, very subtle on the flavoring so one didn't get a wham of orange flavoring. They have since discontinued it - guess it wasn't that popular. or.... orange just didn't settle well with people. :D

Gracie! Where you been?? You think the Lion King would be OK? I kinda really like it. :D heeheehee on Tobes - he always has the bestest costumes. I dunno on Tess.... uhhhhhhh.... now I can't remember! in be in big trouble now... hey - see you later OK? We are all on a pastry run! Bring Tobey!! There will be lots of cimmamum!~~ Mannie

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/27 Mannie PMPS 178

178 @ PMPS. YAY!!!! Still blue!!!! :D Surf well Mannie :D

20. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nice blue PMPS for the Manster! He must know yellow + blue = green! Hope you have a drama-free Caturday night!

21. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for more blue for Mannie! That's so funny with DGS holding Mannie's foot. You have such great stories.

22. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I'll have to join in on the coffee orders to get that fancy foam!
    I love that ....

Love the leg story. Mannie would probably prefer that to his tail.....
    Slide back down Mannie... Those lower blues are waiting!

23. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/27 Mannie PMPS 178, +2 246

246 @ +2. Food spike! well, we hope that it is just a food spike, and that he will return to the land of the blues. paws crossed!

Hi Anne - I think e does! Which explains why he keeps wavering between the two of them,. his way of saying:n LOOK! I made green! silly cat... and me too on the drama-free caturday night. I am so counting on that! :cool:

Hi Carla - Hey thanks on the foot thing. it so cracked me up. I couldn't believe that Mannie let him do it. amazing... :shock: :cool: :cool: It was great to see the blues today. I sure hope he can get back there tonight.

Hi Rhiannon - oh yes - NO ONE messes with hsi tail well what there is of a tail. He's along haired manx, and has this little crooked stump of a tail, which due to his long fur, look like a pom pom. :lol: :lol: he is so sensitive there, that I am sure there would have been war if Nicholas had tried to grab that. -- wasn't that foam on that coffee great? wow, nice artistry!

24. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

218 @ +4

and on that note, NI NI LL!! This bean is toast. I-) I-) I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.