10/26 Mannie PMPS 176, +2 185, +3.5 206, +5 202

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    (OOOOOOOOOOO! Today: Double shot espresso, beans from high in the Andes Mountains.... :D , and for my mocha fans: a VENTI Quad Cimmamum infused white mocha/mocha blend with white chocolate chips melted within, topped with a cimmamum whip garnished with cimmamum sprinkles and white chocolate curls :cool: ~~ Thanks you!~~ Mannie, kitteh Barista )
    Happy Furday!

10/25 in Mannieland

10/25 RECAP
    10/25: fed meal at ps, mini meals @ +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Merrick Cowboy Cookout 5%,FF Chicken and Tuna Feast 8%, PM CYCLE: Merrick Cowboy Cookout 5%
    10/25 amps 103: 32nd cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 5% LC
    +1 180 fed 5% LC
    +2 184 fed 5% LC
    +3 fed 5% LC
    +3.5 155 fed 8% LC
    +4 174 fed 8% LC
    +10 246
    10/25 pmps 244: 33nd cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 5% LC
    +1 fed 5% LC
    +2 333 fed 5% LC
    +3 fed 5% LC
    +4 258

10/26 amps 205: 34th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 183 fed 8% LC
    +3 144 fed 8% LC
    +3.5 147 fed 8% LC
    +4 156 fed 8% LC
    +7.5 159
    +9 154
    +11 171
    10/26 pmps 176: 35th cycle on this dose (1.5u), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 185 fed 3% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +3.5 206
    +5 202

Yesterday was.... a grab bag of mixed tricks. :lol: :lol: Mannie's amps was wonderful. I have no doubt that he surfed the owl blues and/or greens after I went to bed the night before. What a great thought. The AM cycle was blue, up some, but a nice solid blue. As always after a dip int the greens I await the bounce. Often it does not happen until the second cycle after the greens. Sure enough - there it was with last nights PM cycle. I hope he clears it soon. What a great couple of days he has had. Keep them coming Mannie. LUS ya brig guy. cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D Nicholas has move onto blackberries ad raspberries with his morning oatmeal. What is amusing about that it that he seems to think that Mannie will like raspberries better than he did blueberries. Mannie was offered raspberry after raspberry yesterday, and one perplexed DGS could not understand why he was not gobbling them up. After all: they takes delicious! Mannie was not convinced. :lol: :lol: They did eat breffis together yesterday - Mannie not wanting DGS's raspberries, and Nicholas not wanting Mannie's fuds mush. :shock: :shock: :lol: I can't imagine why they did not want to share. :eek: :eek: ;-) Since yesterday attempted invasion by Elsa of Mannie's nanner stash he has been more than diligent in making sure they are safe and protected. The slightest noise in that area has an immediate response for the Nanner King. he's there in a flash, making sure they are safe. What a guy!, and eay too funny :lol: :lol: This morning we had a great test, feed and shoot and clean plate club , purrs and a few cuddles. :cool: Normalcy in MannieLand. :D

Have a great day everyone. I am still on DGS duty today - I will try and get to condos once DGS has gone home for the day. Today we will swim in the morning, and then hopefully we can visit a river or river park. Paws crossed that Mannie gives us a permission slip... and that the weather cooperates... I will miss you guys, and your furkids! Be good kitties! think blue, think green! :cool:

Hey everybody! What's up? What a great day yesterday. I so lubs it at Rusty's! Hey you guys wanna do a road trip today? Just travel around in the roadster, visit kitties and stuff? Visit all the barista places we can find? and the sausages places? and the ice cream factories? I dunno.... what'd'ya think! Only a couple of days until the full moon, and then Halloween! So close.... anyways - See you guys soon! ~ ~Mannie

And completely OT: here are some photos from my and DGS's adventure yesterday:Beckler River. DGS and I had a great day at the Beckler River yesterday. It is one I have taken him to before, as he really likes it there. As does his grammie :D The day turned out to be nice there. We had sun, a few clouds, a little fog, and BRRRRRR it was COLD. I think it was 35 on the river. And the river! COLD, fast, furious and beautiful. I also took a little trip up to another spot we have been to over this summer, just to take a peek. What a beautiful drive - snow on those mountains. All in all a very fantastic day.I've also included the FaceBook links for anyone that wants to see all the photos: Beckler River and HYW 2: Road Trip

Attached Files:

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205

HI Michelle - wow another nice day with DGS and off into the great outdoors. I really enjoy your pictures and also reading about the fun you are having. Mannie no like raspberries? LOL! I wonder if any cat does! I love the nanner story with Mannie being on Red Alert to any invaders. Even DH had a good laugh when I told him about Mannie's possessiveness. So check out Leo's pic in my Condo - he only has one nanner and one favorite toy, and this picture was un-posed. Made me IMMEDIATELY think of Mannie!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mannie, your a VENTI Quad Cimmamum infused white mocha/mocha blend with white chocolate chips melted within, topped with a cimmamum whip garnished with cimmamum sprinkles and white chocolate curls sounds delicious, and I'd like to place an order from the Barista King!

Yo Mannie my man - road tripping sound grand, zipping around and just stopping where we finds good stuff to eat and stuff! I gots the last of the roast chicken I can snag for travel munchies the next time the bean opens the fridge. Meet ya at the back door ~Loe

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Rainbow kitty yesterday. Sunny start today with a hint of blue! yay! Too cute on the raspberries. Have a wonderful day with DGS!!

Hey Mannie! That sounds awesome. Sausages and pastries sound yummy to me. We could take a roadtrip on Route 66. They have some really cool stuff along it. See ya soon! - Tarragon

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle and nice sunny yellow, but almost a blue soon for Mannie today! Oh boy Mannie, you do know I love the Double Espresso :coffee: :coffee: and I'll also have the VENTI Quad Cimmamum infused white mocha/mocha drink, too, as a topper! :D So cute with the raspberries, but it's a nah for Mannie. :shock: It looks like you two had a great time yesterday. It's gotten cold so early there in your area, and here we will be burning up with the heat and wind! Have a great time today with DGS and tks on the links.

Mannie, a road trip sounds great on a Friday, stoppin in at the Baristas, ice cream parlors, and we could stop in at some great markets and sample their sausages and cheeses. Oh and what's a Friday without fish tacos! See ya at the curb, Mags

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning Melissa :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: That he was - all kinds of colors! :shock: I like the start this morning, potential there. Blues would be so cool, just no diving.... :? the raspberries were funny... chasing the cat with a handful of raspberries. :lol: :lol:

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Yupp, a good start for Mannie today, nice recovery from the PM cycle. I hope for a nice blue surf this AM, one that will allow for DGS and I to be out for a bit. :cool: Too funny with those raspberries... we did have a great adventure yesterday - that area is so so pretty! the river was wonderful. we have gotten cold so quickly this year, nothing gradual about it. It seems so odd to read that you have such warm. jealous! Will do with DGS: swim, and then we shal see where we end up.
    Auntie Ann! You gots it! I will make both. I LUBS the double shots. :cool: :cool: Watch for me, I is coming... gotta get the deliveries in so we kitties can go and play...~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

Morning Lisa :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: That it was yesterday - an GREAT day in the outdoors. Nicholas just loves it out there, When asked what he wants to do he will always go grab his coat and his shoes. ;-) :cool: Oh yes on the nanner alert - so so funny. He was there again this AM: heard a noise, and then a beeline for his stash. all was well. :lol: :lol: I will look for Leo's pic.
    Auntie Lisa - WOO HOO! I will make two for you, once for your DH too. I hope he likes gooey espresso.... :D I will bring just a double shot epsresso too, just in case.... ~~ Mannie, kitteh Barista

Leo, DUDE! Awesome then! Let's do it. Tarragon has a great idea: cruisin' route 66!! :D :D :D EXCELLENT on the roasted chicken,. YUMMMMMMMMMM perfect travel munchies. I hope the bean opens the frig.... if not, I will helps you when I get there. heeheehee..... on my way! ~~ Mannie

Mr T! ROUTE 66???? AWESOME idea - I lubs it! ooooooooooooooo - pastries!!!! We GOTS to look for them! OK this is really cool, and is cause for celebration, like wheelies in your driveway. Sorry Auntie Melissa, but it's got to be.... ~~ Mannie

Maggie - WOO HOO! Road trippin'! I LUB the market idea! AWESOME! This will be the bestest road trip ever! and route 66 too! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And fish tacos??? ***SWOON*** we gots to do that too. On my way - see you at the curb! ~~ Mannie

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183

183 2 +2, and down we go... BLUE! WOO HO!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183

Hi guys,

Sorry I missed your condo yesterday. We had a great time on the paddle!

Double espresso for me, please, Mannie!

Nice to see Mannie coming down and already in blue. Enjoy today's adventure. Love those pics of the Beckler River. It is really moving!! Don't get swept away, Nicholas!!

See you all later,

Ella & Rusty

Hey Mannie, thanks for visiting me yesterday. I'm all for the road trip on Rt 66 today. See ya later,
    Rusty

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +3.5 147

Can I get a trenta Quad Cimmamum infused white mocha/mocha blend with white chocolate chips melted within, topped with a cimmamum whip garnished with cimmamum sprinkles and white chocolate curls? Oh my!!!!

Mannie is rocking away on this dose!! Good job dude!!! Love the raspberry/blueberry story ....that's a gutbuster :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes...time to be thinking about Halloween costumes. Gracie says she wants to be an Egyptian Princess this year. And Tobes....all bets are off.

Have a great day with Nicholas!

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +3.5 147, +4 156

YES! Please!!! THe BMG has just signed a contract to be the House Band at Rusty"s Porches Cafe and Bistro! :D :D :D Wow on all the blues lately!

Tess says just let her get her paws on those raspberries and she'll make something Mannie will swoon over! :lol: :lol:

Gots the Furrari all gassed up and I'll make a stop on the way to get those yummy Danish pastries! See you soon! Who wants to go FAST!!! -- Tess

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +3.5 147, +4 156

Mannie is looking fantabulous on this dose - what's a bounce here and there? :lol:
    Hey's Mannie - comes to visit me and we can get our paddy paw kicks on route 66 and go visit the giant bunny. My beans take me on that road when I go to that place that I hate, but the ride is okay, 'specially if we go in the jeep. - Zener

We love route 66 stuff. I still remember the giant rabbit at the jack rabbit trading post (Here It Is) when we drove through in 1961, and it's still there. Funny though, the jack rabbit seems smaller now. ;-)

Attached Files:

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +4 156, +7.5 159

Pretty numbers Mannie!! :mrgreen:

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +4 156, +7.5 159

159 @ +7.5. WOOT!! how totally cool to come back from the pool with Nicholas and find a 159. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ella - No problem on the condos... really! I can barely get to them on DGS days, and if I do it is always very late in the day. I so understand... :D I am so happy that your paddle was great - I was able to read a little bit about it in your condo yesterday. WOO HOO! The Backler River has got to be one of my fav river spots in the state. It is a very fast mover, also very pretty. I find it interesting with Nicholas: he knows which ones are fast, which ones are not, and what his boundaries are. He will tell me when we get there. Kinda cool - guess he has been listening all this time.
    Auntie EllaBean? YOU GOTS IT!! A I will make them everyday now... the beans are primo! ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

Hi Marje - He does like this dose. Amazing when one considers the reductions that went into it. I still can't believe that he held it, and has, for the most part, done well with it. WOO HOO! THX on the story - it really was way too funny. He tried so hard to get Mannie to eat those raspberries - right down to following him all over the house, raspberries in hand. :lol: :lol: LOL on Tobes and his Halloween costume. I so cannot wait to see what he will choose. :lol: :lol:
    Auntie Marje - I LUBS you! You ordered a trenta Quad! AWESOME!! I is on my way! Uh..... don't tell Tobey that it's got cimmamum in it... 'K? ~ Mannie, kitteh Barista

Hi Ann - well fancy that! A recording contract for the BMG, AND Rusty has opened Rusty"s Porches Cafe and Bistro :cool: :cool: :cool: These kitties! What a life! The blues have been so nice to see. WOW... I remember when a few month ago we were far from being able to say that. WOO HOO that they are back. I thought of Tess, Head Pastry Chef and all those raspberries! :cool: :cool:
    Auntie Ann? You GOTS IT! I have added it to my barista line, always available, cuz so many beans just ant the espresso... COOL! You want a quad? ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

HI Anne - Oh too fun on the jack-rabbit. And it is still there - awesome! somehow that is way too cool. :D TRUE! : what is a bounce here and there... nothing... nothing...nothing... :lol: He does like this dose, now if we can just keep him from bouncing do darn much. oh sure.... :D

Hi pat - thx, I think so too! LOVE the blues!

Z-Man! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the giant bunny. :shock: oooooooooooo, dude! you been there before??? and you gots a Jeep???? DUDE - we so need to cruise in that. On my way to picks you up!! ~~ Mannie

Rusty - DUDE, anytime - I lubs it on your porches, and the radiator!!! WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok - let's roll! Route 66 here we come! ~~ Mannie

Tess - OOOOOOOOOOOO! The furrari - we gots to have the furrari!! One has to have that to drive Route 66. SWEET! and you will get the danish?????? ***SWOON*** heeheehee on the fast.... You so totally rock. See ya !~~ Mannie

13. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +7.5 159, +9 154

Mannie your numbers look marvelous. What a lovely blue surf you've had.

Sounds like some great adventures you've had Michelle. Enjoy the great outdoors and what a fun companion w/ DGS. :smile:

Karen

14. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie AMPS 205, +2 183, +3 144, +7.5 159, +9 154

Hi Michelle
    I agree with everybody.....Mannie's looking fantastic on this dose!! :D

Making this short, before I get kicked off again....I'm :YMSIGH: sorry.

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/26 Mannie PMPS 176

176 @ pmps. WOO HOO! The blue continues. Looks like the Blue Mamie Group will be rockin' tonight!

Hi Karen - Mannie say THANK YOU! today has been a good one, hope tonight is too. Yupp - love our adventures! we have such a great time. DGS is alot of fun to be with, loves the outdoors as much as I do, Been a ton of fun!

Hi Barb - Hey no problem. I hear alot of people are having problems with the board. What is up with that? THX too on Mannie: I think so too, despite the bounces. It has proven to be a good one.

Attached Files:

16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie PMPS 176

Nice blue surf for Mannie today. I hope he keeps it up. I got a good laugh out of the story of Mannie, DGS and the raspberries.

17. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/26 Mannie PMPS 176, +2 185

185 @ +2 WOO HOO! Still blue

Hi Carla - THX! I do too. That would be so wonderful. Thx - the raspberries was such a hoot.

18. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie PMPS 176, +2 185

Attached Files:

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 10/26 Mannie PMPS 176, +2 185, +3.5 206

206 @ +3.5. hmmmm.... headed up? Well, glad we are not diving. For whatever reason Mannie's appy has been of since his +2. not too sure what is up with that, but am glad I don't have to feed a dive.

Hi Anne and Liz - awesome photo! I like that, will have to add it to my saved pics. :D

20. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26 Mannie PMPS 176, +2 185, +3.5 206

Mannie, no need to go looking for Tess! Or are you going to show her how you are staying in the blues for so long!

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: hmmmmm.... guess he went looking for Tess..... we have yellow this AM, but at least it's yellow, a low one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.