3/5 Mousie AMPS 223 PMPS 268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8107

WCR: i was so exhausted when i got home last night that as soon as i got all the cat stuff taken care of i grabbed a blankie and laid myself out on the big couch. guess who came over and not only got on the couch with me but also curled up against my chest????? you got it!! Mousie! that was a first! at first she laid down in front of me, not touching me, but as the minutes passed she relaxed and fell over on her side and let herself sleep with me :D

now as far as this morning's BG, i have to wonder if she will do the same thing on lantus as she has done on pzi with regards to the weekends. she has always thrown me lower pre-shot numbers towards & on the weekends. don't know for sure why but we think it is because we are home and she's a bit more relaxed knowing where we are????

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 3/5 Mousie AMPS 223

awwwwwwwww! What a LOVELY wcr! :mrgreen:

Can Mousie and latte talk on the phone this weekend about the lower preshots when beans are home all day? She would really like to learn how to do that, rather than throw random ones momma's way in the middle of the week. She has a few dimes in her bank account to pay for the call, even.

Hope you are able to get some rest this weekend!

3. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Cindy! That's the most awesome WCR ever! Dude don't be comin' over here to LL trying to one-up everyone on WCR's ok? :lol:

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Cute WCR Cindy! Very sweet ~ good Mousie!
    Mousie has very good senses, don't be fooled by that kitty face, they know our schedule better than we know our own! :lol:
    Nice to hear she is feeling snuggly.

5. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

OMG! that gave me a little happy tear!
    She snuggled up and slept with you - for the first time!
    That's a big thing... :D

6. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

what can i say, the little gal is a crackup some days. LOL!! tonight she ran so fast to the big blue testing couch that she couldn't stop in time and did a slide right into the couch. SMACKAROO!!! but she pulled herself together and jumped right up for her treats and test.

well, tonight's pmps came at +13 unfortunately so i was a little surprised not to see a 300+ number

if anyone sees anywhere i need to pick up some spot checks, feel free to tell me. obviously during the daytime but you know that damn work thing that gets in the way. :lol: i'll be doing lots of testing this weekend of course so if anyone wants more data or sees somewhere that would be a good spot to check, speak up ya hear! :)

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Really? Free for all to tell ya when to spotcheck? :lol:

I like +3, +6, +9 and +11 in AM cycle

For PM cycle, I like +3, +6 and the-set-the-alarm spotcheck of +9 oh and the +11 just before AM shot.

hey wait a minute - they're both the same!! :lol:

have fun!

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

that was one of the most awesome WCRs i've heard in a long time! :D
    just get some spot checks when you can. you'll know by the numbers if you should get more...

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I think Mousie is trying to outdo Lucy in the goofyness category. Lucy said to tell her "bring it on!" :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.