3/5: Esse AMPS=238 +6=158 +11=154 PMPS=179

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    AMPS=238. TJ Turkey and Giblets out. Shot 3u.
    +6=158
    +11=154
    PMPS=179
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8055

Morning, LL...

She's done with the rebound...and she's a happy girl this morning. All Ps in place, and all is well with the Essemama. I'm so pleased...this was a fast rebound and clearing. Between the lows and the skipped shot, I thought she'd be high for a while, once she went. But no, only one cycle, and only in the pinks. Yes!!

As for me, I've got a busy run-around day. But I am not opening a book...not looking at a note...no studying. Just cleaning the house, and relaxing and going over to Dad's for the afternoon. YAYAY!

Best-
    Michele

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 3/5: Esse AMPS=238

(((Michele and Esse)))
    Good morning, to you too! Looking good this morning :thumbup
    It sounds like you have a fabulous day planned & I wish for you both a wonderful weekend!! Cheering you & Esse on :RAHCAT

3. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/5: Esse AMPS=238 +6=158

Go, Esse!!! We are blue again!

Let's see where she is at PMPS...but I am quite pleased. The rebound was quite short lived, even with the skipped shot. I am so tickled for her.

Best-
    Michele

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds great Michele....hope you had a wonderful day!!

5. Michele and Esse

Kind of a sad day, with my Dad. He's on a few new meds, and to me, those meds mean he's sicker than he's been before. I'm also trying to convince him that on-line bill pay is a good thing, and that I can set it up and pay in a matter of minutes, and so can the bank. It's things like that which make me sad...I mean, I know he's very sick, but still...it's hard.

Anyway, on to my kitty...who is just fine. She's been in the blue for many hours now, and I'm thinking that she's just liking those numbers! All 5 p's in order, and is at the moment bathing post dinner. At some point, I expect, she'll wrestle Malachi (seems to be the new 'favorite' thing to do...), and then just mellow out and relax. LOL.

Best-
    Michele

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

looking good. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.