3/5 Shadow AMPS=199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=358
    +8=231
    AMPS=199 ~ 1.25u Lev (start 8th cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Morning everyone! :coffee:
    Shadow showed signs of hope for his Mama at 4am with the 231. I was pleased to see the 199 this morning....barelyblue but I'll take it. I was really worried last PMPS.
    Quiet morning so far. He helped Raja finish what she couldn't this morning. He tried pushing her away but I intervened. She is very sweet and ready to move aside when his big face pushes into her bowl.

He was very affectionate yesterday...my sister came and I pulled down the wall bed and got out the sheets. Made the bed and when I went back into the room an hour later, there were my two kitties sleeping up near the dam pillows!! They were so excited that Mama made the big bed for them in their own room. NOT. :lol: This is different this time though....in the past, they would hide under the bed, not sleep right on top out in the open like that. Raja was even there at bed time. Will have to ask my sister how long Raja was napping there since she never likes to sleep with anyone. Shadow came at bedtime and sat and purred so loudly when DH was petting him , then he came over to me and I was wondering if he would ever let me go to sleep at all. Very affectionate. So I did fall off to sleep feeling a little more relaxed about his horrid 469 PMPS because he seemed to be feeling so happy and looking so good. Luckily, I didn't have to go into full panic mode this morning. Thank you for releasing his BGs Mr Liver...

Hope you all have a great day today...I know you will cause it's Friday! :lol:

2. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Not bad - still coming down at +12. Should be fun to see what today brings.
    How is the raw diet going?
    I recently had company and made up the sleep sofa. Both cats took it over so that I felt guilty putting it away after the friend left. I left it down for a full week and then told myself to get a grip and put the darn thing away. It's not like they don't already control every surface in the house.

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning (((Pat & Shadow))) :thumbup
    Nice AM #!! Gooooooo Shadow Gooooooo!! :RAHCAT

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Those two are quite the stitch! :lol:

And Shadow... :RAHCAT I KNEW you could get yourself back down. Good going! :thumbup

Have a great Friday, Pat...and enjoy the visit with your sister.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We gave up long ago and simply leave the futon down all the time. Stu considers it his and will sleep exactly in the center of it.
    Hope you have a good day today. That's a great starting number.
    Ella

6. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Shadow! Remember how good blue feels. No more scaring the beans with big numbers, now.

Pat, we have a small guest room that I use for a private study from time to time. WHENEVER I make up the bed for guests, Rosie has found her way up there before I can close the door and usually has covered the bed in soft Rosie fur before the guests arrive. I pity the visitor here who has cat allergies.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

We are hoping for some good numbers today for Shadow. Your two kitties are so funny! My Siamese boy kitty that crossed the Rainbow Bridge used to like to jump on my bed right after I put the bottom fitted sheet on my bed. I then just covered him up with the top sheet, and he loved to sleep under the top sheet - loosely on top of him with face sticking out!! So I had to wait for him to get up from his nap, so the bed stayed that way til I got home.

8. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Kitties and beds....so fun. Sounds like Shadow's liver looked up notes and learned something...good job!

Have a wonderful day!

Best-
    Michele

9. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I hope he gets down into better numbers today. Looks like he was still dropping at AMPS so maybe he will keep going in the right direction. Bounces will still happen but lets hope they are only bumps in the road and not huge potholes that he gets stuck in!

Spooky is crazy about getting under covers too, I often find him on Hannah's bed with only his head sticking out. The minute anything "new" gets laid down in this house there is a cat ready to lay on it.

10. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Sweet WCR as always Pat.
    Puts on his little blue suit and away he goes on his day :lol:
    Like nothing ever happened!

Good boy Shadow!

11. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

So nice to see you in BLUE today, Shadow.

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

AMPS=199 ~ 1.25u Lev (start 8th cycle)
    +4=304
    +8=230
    PMPS=262 ~ 1.25u Lev

Ok, I am really relaxing now with these numbers he is having. But, the pink was short lived thankfully.
    Oh well, it is what it is, right?
    They are both running around like crazy now...?? I mean, really making a racket! :lol:

I have been mixing a little of the turkey raw mixture in with their FF....I am going to try chicken next. I guess they do need time to get used to it -- I had mixed more of it in with each meal yesterday. Gung-Ho Mama...should have taken it a little slower.

Hoping everyone has a great night tonight....I will be getting some unbroken hours of sleep tonight as I did last night....it's ok for a change, but I would rather be exhausted and having him going down the ladder a little faster...(Gung-Ho Mama!) :lol:

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat
    Glad to see Shadow's numbers from yesterday be very short lived.
    He looks so much better in blue, and the bestest in green.
    Yummy on the raw food. Are you following a specific recipe?
    I always wondered about any extras they might need like supplements.

Oh and by the way, could it get any colder here in Florida? Yikes, I left my winter coat
    back home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.