3/4 Shadow AMPS=312

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+5=441
    +8=375
    AMPS=312 ~ 1.25u Lev (6th cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Wow, ok well he is back to his old horrible numbers. I used a new Flex pen this morning...the one i was using had been opened 1/11. Yesterday's number in the AM cycle were decent but just in case it was growing old (it didn't owe me a thing...it was in use for a month and 3 weeks...how did that happen?) time flies when you're having fun.... :lol:

All Ps were accounted for yesterday and so far today, we have the preening and purring. At 4am +8 I finally found the boy in the carrier again...gives me quite a fright at first when I am half asleep and cannot find him because he is not usually a hider. Anyway, there he was at the back of the carrier, all warm and tucked in his little cave.

Hope everyone has a splendid day out there!! :D

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Pat, you know Shadow bounces high when he bounces, so dont be upset by this number, anything goes with the Shadow :lol: :lol:
    There is no race to get to the greens, and the cats decide anyway ohmygod_smile .
    So enjoy the day, and we'll see where your little darling decides to go today!
    Life on the edge of the sugar dance--Aint life grand?? :D
    Have a wonderful day!!!

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Pat - long time no talk!

You know all boys need their man caves and Shadow isn't any different!

Glad to see everything is ok here and one of these days, maybe Shadow will learn and graduate just like Raja. One can hope anyway! ;-)

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

You know, we promised Basil a pony and that's when his numbers turned around.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

A PONY? :eek:
    Oh my...tough to keep up with you two...
    What even comes near the promise of a pony?
    I was hoping that the end of ear pricks and injections would have been enough motivation for Shadow but now I guess maybe it isn't.... :lol:

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Shadow, pinks are just not for boys. I keep telling Max that and he has
    been better than before. But of course they have to throw usa curveball once in a while.
    It's so funny Pat that he has been sleeping in his carrier. I think you will have to
    leave them out.
    I love how they like to find some nice comfy spot and certainly can understand that heart
    stopping moment when we can't find them.
    I am sure Shadow will clear his bounce quickly and get back down for you.
    Oh and BTW, can you send some warmer weather down to Boca??

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

A round of ponies for everyone.
    Come on Shadow, where are those pretty numbers that we have been seeing. cat_pet_icon

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

In his carrier? Really? lol :lol:
    I'm laughing because I have to play a game of 'strategic commando' if I plan on getting either one of my guys in their carrier to go to the vet.
    Alex not so bad lately... although he gave me a fight yesterday. But when we got back, I couldn't find Jackson for 15 minutes because he figured it was his turn...and he's pretty hard to hide in a 1 bedroom apartment :D

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

They do like to have their own special spots. This week Tess likes the bed , in the middle of the down comforter and a sunbeam. Last week it was behind the TV in the cabinet. They like to keep us guessing, I guess they think life is too easy forUS.

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Lydia, hahaha!!! A pony for Basil!

Pat, the other day my mother and I were walking around and she saw a T-shirt printed with just 3 letters on the front and wondered what they meant.... she turned to me and said, why would you want an acronym for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday? (WTF) I laughed and laughed, then she figured it out herself. So now we say Wednesday-Thursday-Friday whenever we need to make an editorial comment.

Sooooo, when I saw your post title with Shadow's BG... I said WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY!

But I realize he is probably clearing a bounce... I hope, I hope. Maybe by the time you read this his bouncy will be gone.

Thinking of you and wishing for some good numbers. Love him hiding in his carrier, I wonder if he will do that after he comes back from the vet the next time, when he wises up to your motives. heh, heh.

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=316
    +6=360

Guess it wasn't the insulin....

12. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Pat & Shadow)))

I just love the carrier stories :lol: These Kitty Cats are soooo amusing :YMHUG:

Cheering you both on & wishing you lower #s soon!! :RAHCAT

Attached Files:

13. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Shadow.

[​IMG]

14. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Okay Shadow, I have the perfect pony for you if you come on back down.(actually Pat, it's a horse and I'd be happy to ship her down there for Shadow, you just say the word)

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+8=409
    PMPS=469 ~ 1.25u Lev

Wondering if I should raise him back to 1.50u if he is this high in the morning....

16. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

ohmygod_smile
    :YMHUG: Shadow!!!!!! :YMHUG:
    What's goin' on buddy?!?!?! Should I send a moonbeam your way so you can come see latte and get a little snugglin' in? Would that help?!?! ;-)

I have complete faith in the Shadow and his bean that this will only be temporary. Things will be back to better in no time!

(((((pat)))))
    ((((((shadow)))))

17. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Pat

yikes, where is Shadow going? Not sure about the dose Q,,,couple of checks tonight might say something or not..

Hope he comes down soon and hopefully he is just visiting, hear that Shadow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.