10/4 Reuben PMPS 104 +1/84 +2/80 +3/65 +4/58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alexa and Reuben, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexa and Reuben

Alexa and Reuben Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Reuben earned another reduction yesterday morning when, much to my surprise, the meter said 25 when I did the +3 test. :shock: He was acting completely normally, thank goodness! And I had a dish of hc gravy in the fridge, also thank goodness!, and I literally just globbed fingerfulls of it into his mouth and 5 minutes later he was at 35, 10 minutes later at 37, and by +3.75 he was at 49. He spent the next couple of hours in the 40's - despite the all-you-must-eat buffet I provided, encouraged and cajoled - and by +6 he managed to edge up to the low fifties where he spent the next 3 hours, continuing to indulge in buffet-style eating. I discovered that Platinum Performance is 30% carbs and that helped our cause, mixed with Forti Flora, yumyumyum! He spent +9 in the 60's, +10 in the 70's, +11 in the 80's and 90's and PMPS was 103, WHEW!!!

Thank you Jane and Leslie for the hand holding, wisdom and laughs; Dyana for making me jump up right then and test, and Sienne for the PMPS 'SHOOOOOOT'.

And Melanie, Lisa, Helen and Angela thank you for your visits, support and encouragement!!

Time for lots of :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: now, hugs to all who visit us today :YMHUG:

Ongoing Medications:
    **Potencil 50mg bid (need to switch to clavamox)
    pepcid 2.5mgbid
    bupe - none yesterday
    miralax - none yesterday -he had forti flora yest, it either helps diahrrea or const, idk which? and had platinum performance which has flax. he pooped well yest.

**last dose given 36 or 48 hours ago

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/4 Reuben AMPS 195

:coffee: :coffee:
    After all that excitement and dipping yesterday, that's a darn good start today.
    I hope Reuben slides down from there instead of up.

Big picture is looking really good there, Reuben.
    Your body must be improving every day as you keep needing less and less juice. :thumbup

Hope you guys can have a good Fursday with great numbers and no drama. ( beans gotta get rest some of the time!, Reuben. )

3. Leslie and Jasper

Leslie and Jasper Well-Known Member

Re: 10/4 Reuben AMPS 195 +2/152 +3/107 +4/97 +5/76

Hi Alexa, Nice to see Reuben is taking it easy, no drama so far today :mrgreen: Hope he likes his new dose and gives you some sane numbers at least for a while. Have a great afternoon!
    Leslie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.