10/2 Reuben PMPS 152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alexa and Reuben, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexa and Reuben

Alexa and Reuben Well-Known Member

Yesterday

+11/151

Reuben's BG curves seem to be adjusting to the new food. He was eating homeade 1-2% and now is eating Friskies Turkey&Giblets Pate 8%. And he seems to be on his way to recovering from the pancreatitis bout, and appears to feel well on the new diet.

I bought two soft cloth covered pet houses that hold held together with velcro, and can open up to become a long flat cushion - so the credenza has become a more luxurious abode! One little house is the long cushion and the other is a little house they can go into, and they love it! Rueben goes inside the house when he doesn`t want me to test him or shoot the insulin, and is a little non-plussed when I just pull the velcro apart and his little house disappears. :lol: I'm so mean!!

WCR: All systems go.

Ongoing Medications:
    Potencil 50mg bid (need to switch to clavamox)
    pepcid 2.5mgbid
    bupe - 0.05 yesterday - need to get more
    miralax - sprinkling a few granules on

2. Leslie and Jasper

Leslie and Jasper Well-Known Member

Re: 10/2 Reuben AMPS 129 +1.5/92

Hi Alexa, Nice numbers for Reuben today, already tasting some green :mrgreen: The little pet house sounds so cute, just imagine Reuben and Zack can tell each other stories about the scary bean who tears the roof open and grabs unsuspecting kitties :lol: . Jasper sends greetings and cat_pet_icon from the Falls, as you know we still keep an eye on LL and one of these days we will put up a new condo. Have a great day!
    Leslie

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/2 Reuben AMPS 129 +1.5/92 +3/64 +4/62 +6/68

Wow. Those numbers are looking good today.

Okay, Reuben. Now if we can just get you to repeat and repeat and repeat just like that.
    No need for those big bouncy bounces.... :mrgreen:

4. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Lovely to see Reuben going the right direction! Surf Reuben!

5. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

ahahahahaha!!!! You are so mean...pulling apart Reuben's house to poke his ear. But dang, look at those numbers! GORGEOUS!!!! Good job!

6. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

:lol: I love that house-dismantling story! Poor Reuben - but at least you *got* a cool new house, even if it's occasionally taken apart :D

I'm soooo glad to read that your Meeeezer boy is coming out of his p'titis! Woohoo!! FABULOUS numbers :mrgreen:

HUGS
    Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.