03/02 J.D. AMPS 293, PMPS 392, +6.25 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is purry and snuggily. He ate is breffis, and used the L.B.

I just noticed that the first black line on the bag (of 10) syringes I'm currently using are right up at the top of the syringe, and the last bag I used I noticed the first black line was a lot further down. I just dug out an old one just to compare them. I would think it would make a significant difference when giving those little 0.10 doses of R.

Come on J.D., I want to see a nice blue PMPS tonight when I get home.

Yesterday's Thread

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. AMPS 293

J.D. was 362 when I left the house at almost +2. Unless he's blue when I get home, I'll put the fat back on his dose, and just have to deal with the bounces.

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. AMPS 293

(((Dyana & J.D.)))

Good morning! Cheering you both on today & wishing you a beautiful, blessed day!!

Dang syringes changing, huh? Geez... just what you need ohmygod_smile

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. AMPS 293, PMPS 392

He was 392 at PMPS, so I upped the dose back to f2.50 (with the syringes with the first black line right at the top of the syringe), and I gave him some R to help bring him down. J.D., no dramatics tomorrow morning, PLEASE!

5. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. AMPS 293, PMPS 392

If the line is off on the syringe, I wonder if that hasn't caused some of his bouncing. That's messed up! I would never think to compare the syringes. I hope J.D. stops swinging soon.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. AMPS 293, PMPS 392, +2 215

Well the R worked.
    He has eaten his three 1/4 can (dinner) meals of FF already, and has just gone to bed.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. AMPS 293, PMPS 392, +2 215, +3 131

I am doing the this right?

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/02 J.D. +5.25 105

I fell asleep on the couch (it's way past my normal bedtime), and I fought my way through my sleep because I knew I had to test J.D. I found he wasn't with me on the couch, and when he wasn't on the bed either, I must say I started to freak...calling his name.
    I found him asleep in his cat bed. :roll:

At +3, I had offered him some of my milk, and he drank a bunch happily. He used to get milk every night at bedtime, for years and years, but hasn't had any in about a year (since I joined this board). J.D. enjoyed that :razz: Sorry if it was bad.
    So, I guess I'll try to get 1 more test in before hitting the hay, since I do not know if he went lower before, or is just surfing now.
    I hope he has been surfing, and will continue to for awhile.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

It looks like I got J.D. into a nice surf. I am not used to this. What if he is still surfing in the morning. ahhhhh!
    Did I give too much R, tonight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.