1/1 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 79 - .3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=538&start=10

Spot's not looking to shabby this morning!

WCR: Woke me up at +11, so I gave him a handful of fishy flakes to tide him over until breffus time. I was awaken (15 minutes before alarm was to go off) to the sound of a kitty puking....It was Spot. He puked up a small amount of white foamy stuff....a very small amount. Sometimes he does this. I think his tummy gets empty and he gets a little nauseous. So I held him and got him settled down and took his test...he was not so furry and purry, but he was a good little kitty. His appy is good. He ate ALL of the fudz in the bowl. He then gave himself a nice little bath and is now half way to a snooze under the tree.

Hope everyone survived the evening last night! Bet there is a lot of sleeping in and btb'ing this morning! And now that I mentioned it....I'm gonna go btb myself! Have a great day and will check in w/everyone later.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

nice AMPS - feel better Spot!

3. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

I still haven't figured out how to make my kitties wait until AFTER the alarm goes off to start meowing loudly, running up and down the halls, and scratching up the carpet in an attempt to get my attention. Is there a paranormal connection with kitties and alarm clocks...something only animals can sense? Because Pablo's got it down like clockwork!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Somehow I wake up at 6:45 every day with no alarm clock! I think it's from when Moonie would sit & stare at me & I would wake from a dead sleep, feeling those eyes boring thru my head! :shock:
    Nice new dose, great numbers--Happy Happy New Year Deb,Spot & clan!!

5. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

sending feel better vibes for Spot. Nobody likes pukus first thing in the morning (Maybe he drank to much last night)

6. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

nice numbrahs spot. good boy, you keep waking your mom up. why should I be the only one up at 4 testing

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Rosie (Basil's sister) has taken up a spot under the tree, facing in, with her head on the unopened presents (that are waiting for my daughter to come home.)

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Great AMPS for Spot this AM!!!
    Have a good btb time :D

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Whatever gave Spot that bit of blue, he's sure back to the greens.

10. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/1 Deb's Spot AM +4 ~ 66

yep, got the greens back. I spent most of the morning after my btb'ing watching a movie and Spot sat on my lap the whole time, getting love and purring, purring, purring. It was a nice morning for both bean and furries :). Now bean must go and make spinach and mushroom casserole and potato pancakes for Pittsburgh reunion tomorrow...poor Spot.

11. dian and wheezer

ya know spot is welcome tomorrow also. does your wine need chilled???

12. Deb & Spot

thanks, Dian. Mom will be home tomorrow so she can take care of him. Did I leave wine there???? I thought Mark and I drank it all....boy am I slipping :lol:

13. dian and wheezer

you were drunk. 1/4 bottle and a full bottle. soooooo does it need chilled

14. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/1 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 87 - .3

recap:
    AMPS - 79 - .3u
    +4 - 66
    +7 - 67
    10 - 73
    PMPS - 87 - .3u

Dian...did you say I was Drunk!!! oh my....I never....well, well, I won't say I was drunk, but I will say that I had a few glasses of wine. Yes, you can put the wine in the fridge. Thanks :)

15. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Spot is adorable in his new pic.

You're going to have a blast at the reunion, sounds like you started early. :)

16. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/1 Deb's Spot PM +4 ~ 70

Time for nini....Spot is waiting, Ralph is waiting, Ali is waiting, Molly is waiting.........(for last pee for Molly and nini snacks all around). Cyinz later guys.

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice day for Spot, and nice to find a bonus bottle of wine waiting for you at Dian's. Hope you guys have a good time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.