OTJ PARTY FOR KIWI TODAY!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]OtjEyHT7roQ[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS KIWI AND KIM!!

210 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja* :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac* :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky* :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D Binks :D Choco :D Daniel :D Noxin :D Tasha :D Kushi :D Java :D Yemala :D Billy :D D'Artagnan :D Cedric :D Titus :D Checkers :D Garfunkel :D Curry :D Angel :D Simon :D Cow :D Junior :D CheekyFace :D Gobnait :D Mr. Howell :D S'mores :D Jynx :D Star :D Cinco :D Ahmin :D Lug :D Max :D Apollo :D Mr. Tinkles :D Smokey :D Milo :D Shanga :D Atticus :D Sam Siam :D Mikey :D Elie :D Tiki :D Kitty :D Vyktor :D KIWI :D

My apologies for being late with this ... due to extenuating circumstances...

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

oh CD - you are simply awesome for doing these! it was a wonderful tribute! i love seeing all the pics of the OTJ cats - it's quite a list!

i didn't realize kiwi had such a people-sized thumb! too funny! loved the photo of him with his leg over the black kitter. kim, you're up there in the list of one of the fastest bean/cat teams to go through Lantus Land! you're very lucky! way to go!

congratulations all around!

3. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Congratulations Kim and Kiwi! Mikey will do his happy dance for you! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :dizcat

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Wahoooooo, life at the falls begins for Kiwi!!! :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Wow! I blink and you are here and then gone! Congratulations Kim and Kiwi!!

Enjoy Life at the Falls!​

[​IMG]

Oh CD! You have no need to apologize for anything! Thank you so much for all you continue to do here!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

HOORAY FOR KIWI & KIM!!​

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Welcome to THE FALLS, Kiwi! You will love it there! And at your party you'll be able to open the bottles all by yourself with your nifty thumbs!

Ella & Rusty

Thanks, CD, for another wonderful party video. You rock!

7. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS KIM & KIWI!!

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

WELCOME TO THE FALLS KIWI!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you guys, you worked so hard getting kiwi to the falls, now make sure you guys enjoy, but still come back to visit!!

CD, another awesome video, thank you so much for all you do around here!!

9. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats Kiwi and Kim

[​IMG]

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kiwi and Kim and welcome to the Falls!
    Beautiful kitty!

11. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

CONGRATS KIWI AND KIM

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS KIWI!!!

Welcome to the Falls!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Congrats on a job well done! We are all so proud of you!!

Great video as always CD!

Kiwi - as head chef in LL it is my honor to cook for you today. We are so honored to have another of our Friends make it to the Falls. Remember to write, OK? We all want to know what is it like. I hope you enjoy your party fuds! ~~ Chef Mannie
    Kiwi's OTJ Party Menu
    Beverages: Peppermint Infused Niptinis, Virgin Catmint Juleps, Tuna Niptecates, Cheesy Micro-Brews
    Appetizers: Tuna Puffs, Spicy Chicken Canapés, , Tortilla Chips with Black Bean Dip, Stuffed Cheese Balls
    Entrees: Grilled Salmon Wraps with Dill Sauce, Turkey Burgers with Catmint Dip, Mousehead Stew , BBQ Rosemary Chicken Sausages, Kiwi’s Brats, Mac'N'Cheese
    Entrée Special: BigMac’s BurgerFest Extravaganza
    Salads: Fransisco Field Greens with Catmint Sprinkles and Shredded Cheese, Butthead’s Ice Chilled Grass Greens with Freeze Dried Butter and Cream Cheese Morsels
    Desserts: Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits, FD Friendly Caramel Dipped Paw Cakes, , Cinnamon Angel Food Cake
    Tess's Dessert Special: Catmint Ice Cream in Rosemary Waffle Cones​
    Ok Kitchen krew - WOO HOO!!! Another party - in WISCONSIN!!!! Let's roll - grab your stuff, we gots work to do! ~~ Chef Mannie

13. Kiwi F

Kiwi F Member

Kiwi is loving the video, along with the rest of us! Thank you, CD, for making Kiwi's party so much fun!! Thanks Chef Mannie, for the refreshments. :D

Big thanks to everyone in Lantus Land. We couldn't have done it without you! Seriously... we couldn't have. We came here, overwhelmed and confused, but you helped us take control and get Kiwi healthy again. I could never express how much that means to us. Kiwi is my best friend and constant companion, and now we've been given a second chance. Thank you all for your patience, understanding, and encouragement.

Kiwi is so proud to join all the OTC kitties who have come before him, and we hope to see many more kitties at the falls soon... he'll try to draw a map with his thumbs.

Kim and Kiwi :D :D :D

14. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kim & Kiwi!
    Have a great life at the Falls!

Wow, that was fast!

Melanie & Racci

15. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Great job on being OTJ, Kiwi!!!​

Kim, you should tell everyone the story of how it happened.

Great video, CD! They always make me laugh.
    Liz

16. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

best. quote. ever.

i suspect all of us here understand exactly what you are expressing. so glad you've got that chance.

and i would love to hear more of the story!

ohmygosh, the wooties are simply complaining all over the place that i didn't let them out to come celebrate too. so here they come. i am not responsible for their crazy behavior! ;-) :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    KIWI & KIM!!!

[​IMG]

18. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

CONGRATS TO KIM & KIWI ON HIS OTJ!!!!! MAY YOU HAVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE AT THE FALLS! GREAT JOB BOTH OF YOU!!
    :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup :YMPEACE: :thumbup :YMHUG:
    Hugs & Love from us!!

19. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Congrats Kim and Kiwi! I almost missed the party! Busy day and week here! I am so excited that Kiwi went OTJ so quickly. What a blessing to you! I know that it was hard work for you even though it was "short" by LL standards. Congratulations. I'm so glad I met you because Kiwi was diabetic! May he steer clear of the kibbles forever and remain at the falls for a long life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

20. Kiwi F

Kiwi F Member

Kiwi really was trying to eat that pizza. He used to hate human food, but a couple days after he started insulin he literally dove headfirst into my sandwich. From that day on, he's been trying to climb onto my dinner plates, no matter what I'm eating.

Which story do you all want to hear? Kiwi's 'accidental trial'? Kiwi's whole diabetic adventure? The rest of the story from the video -- how he came to live with us?

dancing_cat

Kim and Kiwi

21. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That's an easy question. All of the stories!!

22. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

:D Mannie loves pizza too... :lol: :lol:

And I'd love to hear it all..... :D

23. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS KIWI AND KIM

MAy you ( and your thumbs) have a long, healthy, happy life at the falls!!

24. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kiwi and Kim!
    [​IMG]
    :mrgreen: Enjoy Living at The Falls :mrgreen:

Carolyn, thank you so much for the beautiful video. :YMHUG:

Will be awaiting more stories from you Kim. I hope you'll stop by on Caturday's and give us reports on Kiwi :D

25. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Congratulations to you both. Your determination to get your best friend well again was awesome, I am so happy for you :D

Attached Files:

26. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Yes, all of the stories :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

27. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kiwi :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

28. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

drinking24 CONGRATULATIONS KIWI AND KIM! WELL DONE!!
    HAPPY OTJ!!

We hope you love your new life at the Falls!
    thanks for the awesome video CD! You do such a wonderful job with the OTJ videos!! :YMHUG:
    Love, Pat, Raja and Shadow!

29. Kiwi F

Kiwi F Member

dancing_cat Thank you for such an awesome party, everyone!!

Since we've received so many story requests, and we don't want to let you down, we feel the party must go on! Kiwi promised to help me type, and put those thumbs to good use. You'll be hearing from us soon. :D :D

pc_work

Kim and Kiwi

30. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

We're late to the party...but better late than never.

Congratualtions, Kim and Kiwi!!!!

31. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

WOOHOO!!!! WELCOME TO THE FALLS, KIWI AND KIM!!!!!!

A BIG THUMBS UP FROM MY POLYDACTYL GIRL, AND TINY BUT ENTHUSIASTIC TAIL-WAGGIN' FROM MY MANXIE BOY!!!

Celi, Binks, Smudge, and Annie

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.