4/17 Mannie PMPS 325, +2 330, +4.5 263

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (YUM! white peppermint mocha today, just cuz!), and Happy Tuesday!

4/16 in MannieLand

4/16 RECAP:
    fed mini meals @ ps, +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Wellness Chicken 4%, PM CYCLE: Wellness Chicken 4%, FF Chicken and Tuna Feast 8%
    4/16 amps 345: 225th cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 338 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +4.5 234
    +7 238
    +11 264
    4/16 pmps 255: 226th cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 234 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +4 142 fed 4% LC
    +5 108 fed 4% LC
    +5.5 92 fed 8% LC/MC :mrgreen:
    +6 90 fed 8% LC/MC :mrgreen:
    +6.5 111 fed 4% LC
    +7 fed 4% LC
    +8 fed 4% LC
    4/17 pmps 179: 227th cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 298 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC

Yesterday was Yellow day. Fiat yellow, for most of it. Which raised the age old question: when will this break? Soon!!, like with that +4 in the PM Cycle... I hoped too to see some greens. Mannie? we need some greens dude, OK? Looks like with last nights +5.5 we found those too! :mrgreen: I thought I might have to fatten that dose up there big guy if we didn't get some of that grass color. You remembered right? The color of the stuff you love to roll in outside. green! So back to work we went - let's keep that coming!: Think Blue, think green! Lubs ya big guy! cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D I think it rained here all day long yesterday. No outsides for the Manster. He thought about it, but the thought of sleep on top of the nanner pile won out. :cool: :cool: :razz: They were cuddled and hugged and drooled on and chewed and rearranged several times over. We ended up with just one big pile. :cool: I am grateful that Elsa has continued with the kitty choir, even if it is just her now. At least I know she will make sure I get up, just like BJ did. :D :D What a relief. GO ELSA! And as always we had a great test feed shoot this morning: lots of purrs and head rubs from Mannie. Breffis was consumed with gusto - still and always at warp speed, clean plate club status maintained, the auto feeder continues to be used, Elsa still tries to raid his auto feeder, I still intercept.... Normalcy in MannieLand.

Have a great day everyone! I am off to have breakfast with my middle son, and then later to Seattle to have coffee with a friend. My weekly social outing! :lol: Fun stuff!, and I love it. :D :D

Hey everybody! You guys up for another day of KTSS duty for your friends? Soup and catnip biscuits!! Maggie showed me how to make mine better so woo hoo we now have awesome biscuits. In was thinking... maybe we can gather up or friends that don't feel too good, and if they want maybe go and Hagan our on Rusty's porch. It is so cool there that maybe they will feel all better. What'd'ya guys think? Anybody wanna get pizza on the way home? ~~ Mannie

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS 179

Morning Michelle, it sounds like just thinking of fattening the dose gets Mannie rolling! :D He must read your mind. He's giving you a nice blue, so I bet green later, right Mannie! That's too bad with the rain all day. Sounds like a fun social day. Have a great time today.

Mannie, you made those catnip biscuits perfect, how fun! We'll both make some more today, and I'll also bring some soup. Let's gather everyone up that needs some TLC and get together on Rusty's porch. See ya at the curb, Mags

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS 179, +2 298

Great idea, Mannie! My porch is nice and cleaned up and we've got camp chairs and tables and sunshine today. I'm feeling much better, too. The soup and catnip biscuits yesterday really helped! See ya later,
    Rusty

Have a lovely "day out", Michelle. Catch up with you this evening.

Ella

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

298 at +2 :shock: :shock: :shock: well sheshhhhh.... guess we are in bounce mode, again. I was so hoping we would just get a nice blue surf this morning. oh well, come on down Mannie!

Hi Ann - yes, this is true - it seems to work more often than not. perhaps I need to vocalize that more often! :lol: Loved the blue this AMPS, bot too sure on that +2. :shock: and thanks! Seattle will be fun, and of curse time with my DS will be too.

Hey Maggie - thanks! Thanks for the soup too - this will be a great day. I LUBS the porches!!! See you at the curb! ~~ Mannie

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Ella, and thanks! it will be great! :D :D

Rusty - PURRFECT! We are on our ay. I LUBS the porches!!! I am so glad you are better!! oh boy- sun too! See you! ~~ Mannie

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. well boo on this bounce .. mannie was looking good this morning decked out in blue .. wonder if he'll come back down for you .. hope you guys have a great day!

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a fun day Michelle and hope Mannie clears his bounce soon for you ;-)

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS 179, +2 298, +4.5 234

234 @ 4.5. well.... sown some: YAY! :D :D

Hi Devon - I thought so too: such a pretty blue suit. He seems to eb headed down, so hopefully back to the blues.

Hi Lisa - Thanks! So far it's been good. I hope so too on Mannie. We seem to be headed in the right direction. :D

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS 179, +2 298, +4.5 234

Glad to see the bounce clearing, now if Tess will only follow suit. I think she is trying to top Mannie by bouncing higher and further today. Have a fun day out.

Mannie, Rusty's porch sounds like the perfect place for a KTSS get well retreat. I'm baking some salmon skin crisps to bring too! A pizza stop on the way home sounds great, if they gots anchovies! -- Tess

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS 179, +2 298, +4.5 234, +7 234

234 @ +7. oh oh.... another very flat yellow day. I wonder.... does he have another trip to the green lagoon planned for tonight? Only Manfred Mannie knows for sure... :shock: :cool: :razz:

Hi Ann - Me too! What is Tess doing on the "forbidden floor"? I will never ever forget the day he bounced to the unforgiven black, over 500/600 floor - and stayed there the whole bloody day.... :eek: :eek: :eek: a record day in Mannie Lore. I have just received a text from Mannie - he has grabbed his gear and is on a Tess rescue mission, and I quote: "Noooooooooooooooo!!! She can't! I gots ropes and stuff and a sky rocket back pack and noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not Tess! no no no no red floor! " I am so glad that they watch over each other. :D :lol: And thank - it will be fun - love the trip to the city. WOO HOO!

Tess - I so agree!!! Perfect for a KTSS retreat and Rusty says there is SUN! Thanks for the salmon skin crisps. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! no worries on the anchovies!! I packed some just in case. :cool: :cool: See you!! ~~ Mannie

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mannie AMPS 179, +2 298, +4.5 234, +7 234, +11 316

Hi Michelle. Well, you know what they say about flat yellow days...gonna be a break soon. :D
    Well, that's what you tell me, isn't it? :lol:

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/17 Mannie PMPS 325

325 @ PMPS. well darn it! Guess somebody wanted to wear his pink stuff today. well. I hope he brings this down tonight. Ok Mannie? just no diving please... :D

Hi Barb - yes, this is true! I think Mannie forgot thought hat flat yellow means down, not up. :shock: :lol: :lol: and yes- that is exactly what I tell you. :D :D :D :lol:

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

263 @ +4.5, darn bounces!

NI NI LL!

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Lovely greens last night! I agree...ick on the bounces.

Hope you enjoyed your day in Seattle and that the rain stops soon.

Ni ni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.