4/16 Trixie AMPS 103 +2.5 71 +4 74 PMPS 140 +2.5 112

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&TrixieCat, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yesterday

For only the second time in 2 weeks, we have us a daytime :mrgreen: ! It looks like that last extra drop we added in is possibly taking root...fingers crossed this isn't one-time fluke!

BeadyBean is still recovering from the bead show exhaustion. Hopefully I can get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight (I did have to get up and test Trix once during the night...of course), and be all nice and fresh and like new tomorrow. For today...after unpacking all of the store's beads, I get to admire my own new stash and play with new jewelry ideas....my favorite part of bead shows!

Have a great day, everyone!

Amy

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Trixie AMPS 103 +2.5 71

Hi Amy, sounds like a really busy weekend. It looks like Trixie numbers today. :mrgreen: Have a great day.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Trixie, you are lookin' great this morning! You must like those bead shows, too!! Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday, Amy. Beady-eyed from all those beads?? :smile:

Monday, Monday. Time to buckle down!! Enjoy!

Ella & Rusty

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, just look at Trixie :mrgreen: Go Trixie!!!
    Hi Amy...you sound happy about your busy weekend..good. :D Have a wonderful day playing with your goodies. :D

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. beautiful numbers for trixie! Sounds like you had a good weekend .. and hoping you get a good night's rest tonight .. but for now, have a great day!

6. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

Love the 71 for Trixie :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Amy, I hope you get some extra sleep soon. I really need to come visit your shop, I would love to see your new beads (and old, since I haven't been to see you yet). I think I'm officially out of hibernation :lol:

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

She seems to be taking things a bit easy this evening, and I am more than thrilled at the prospect of NOT having to sleep test tonight. Yeah, Trixie!!

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

It sounds like you will sleep well, tonight. Trixie had a great day, and you have new treasures to ponder.

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice numbers there Trixie!!! Looking good there :D :D :D She has been doing well past few days!

We had our first jewel show this weekend too & we are exhausted too :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Imagine if we combined forces, silver & beads :lol: :lol: :lol: and 2 tired beans!!!
    Glad you had a good show, us too!! Guess there is some $$ out there!
    Enjoy your evening & REST!! Hugs & Lubs from us! :mrgreen:

10. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

ooooo, an afternoon playing with beads sounds WONDERFUL! i bet that was very relaxing!

yay on trixie slipping into green today. very nicely done, little girl! cat_pet_icon

11. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

That's looking much more like it Trixie, almost a green AMPS and all :mrgreen:

12. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nice to see a more green in her SS. "BeadyBean" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.