4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +4 142, +5.5 92, +6 90, +6.5 111

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (lots, just cuz it's Monday), AND Happy Monday!!

4/15 in MannieLand

4/15 RECAP:
    fed mini meals @ ps, +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Wellness Beef and Chicken 4%, Wellness Chicken 4%, PM CYCLE: Wellness Chicken 4%
    4/15 amps 256: 223rd cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 267 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +4 167
    +7 129
    +8 167
    +11 197
    4/15 pmps 177: 224th cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 247 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +4 232
    4/16 amps 345: 225th cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 338 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% lc

Yesterday was BLUE day in Mannielaad. WOOT, and I hear that the Blue Mannie Group was on tour with the KTSS. Way to go Mannie: multitasking. It was nice to see a return to the blue, and nice 129 in the AM cycle. Hopefully the bounce and higher numbers after his record dive on 4/10 is behind him now, and we can get back to consistent blues, with those wonderful dips into the greens that we all love so much. :D :cool: :cool: Lubs ya big guy - you can do it! cat_pet_icon Now about that amps this morning....

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D Well.... almost well..... yesterday was De-Matt Mannie day. :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :? :? :shock: He was NOT happy..... :lol: I think I brushed out enough fur to make another cat. :shock: Mannie wanted it back. I told him no... and to look at all that was still left on him. Still he was not impressed. Those cute big round eyes were for sure long narrow slits. Hmmmm... I seem to be seeing alot of those long narrow slits lately. :eek: Well I managed to survive the ordeal without a display of claws, though there was a abundance of hisses and growls. Ah Mannie.... you feel better, right? Still, he was not convinced. This morning we had a great test, shoot and clean plate club - AND the auto feeder still continues to be used by Mannie, though Elsa still thinks has her name on it. Some things just never change. Normalcy in MannieLand. :D

Have a great day everyone! Today is my youngest son's 25th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! I hope maybe to sneak some time with him, even though we celebrated as a family last Friday. Maybe a lunch out or something...

Hey everybody! I have been so busy!! making lots of soup for our friends, so that the KTSS can get an early start. Maggie has the bestest ever recipe for Catnip Biscuits. I tried to make them, but they are not as good as Maggie's. Well, I hope they are ok. Maybe after we visit everyone we can do a little hang gliding? What'd'ya guys think? I am ready for anything! ~~ Mannie

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mannie AMPS 345

Looking really handsome in that blue suit, Mannie!!! Hoping that you'll be able to fit into a :mrgreen: suit very, VERY soon. Have a good day! :D

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle, lots of :coffee: sounds so good to me, too! Mannie, time to come down to the Blue Mannie Group today. Maggie's waiting for ya! Oh poor Mannie with the De Matting. I know how he loves it, not! I'd love to see a pic of those slanty eyes when he disapproves! :lol: I hope you can get a nice birthday lunch in today with your son and Happy Birthday to him. Have a great day. Hope for no rain there, too!

Mannie, definitely I think KTSS visits to all our friends not feeling well sounds great. Hey, good for you trying to make the catnip biscuits. I'll give you my recipe and help you. I'm starting to make a batch right now. See ya at same spot, Mags

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning, guys,
    Mannie, another nice blue day sounds good. You've got a ways to go, however! Now that all those mats are gone from your coat, you'll feel so much better and be able to enjoy the warmer weather.

Michelle, have a nice birthday lunch with Matt. Is he the son who plays in the rock band?

Check in with you later,

Ella & Rusty

Hey Mannie, It would be great if you and the gang could visit me today (please bring the catnip biscuits!). My beans are going to open up the front porch and we can chillax out there. It's gonna be warm. We can go for a walk in my woods, too. Hope you can come. I'm feeling a bit better.
    Rusty

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Mannie, whatcha doin' up there? Taking lessons from Checkers? Don't listen to him, he's a trouble maker. Mama brushed a whole cat out of your pretty coat, did she? I bet you feel better for it. :D

Hi Michelle. I hope you get to have lunch with your son.
    Have a great day.
    Happy Birthday, Matt.

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mannie AMPS 345, +2 338

Hi guys .. oh mannie .. even though you put up a good front, we know you love being pampered :D Hope you have time for a quick get together with your son on his birthday .. hope you guys have a great day!

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie AMPS 345, +2 338, +4.5 234

234 @ +4.5. YAY! He made yellow. Keep on heading down Mannie - looking for those blues and greens. Paws Crossed!

Hi Devon - LOL: and yes he does. as much as he complains he still shows up: each time! :lol: :lol: and thanks - me too on the kid and time. I hope it pans out. :D

Hi Barb - me too! Just waiting on the call.... I do so hope he didn't have to go in to work.... :? And thansk - I will pass on the greeting to my kid. :D
    Auntie Barb? It's me, Mannie.... Well, me and Checkers wanted to hang out some, we won't get into any trouble, I SWEAR! well.... maybe on the brushing.... i dunno. there seems to be alot of me that is no longer attached. that can't be good, can it? I kinda do feel better though. Bet I lost a whole pound!

Hi Ella - that he does!! The +4.5 is so much better. I hope he continues down.... BLUES AWAIT MANNIE! :cool: So so agreed on the mat removal. omg - he was such a mess with all that extra loose down. he has got to feel better. me too on the lunch! And yes, he is the one that plays with the rock band.

Hi Ann - He is working on it, made yellow, now we hope for blues next, after all, Maggie is waiting. a big yes on the de-matting.... he has so much fur! I will have to work on a pic of those slanty eyes - it is almost funny. such a look! thanks on the birthday wishes for my son - i will pass them on.

Hi Angela - I think so too on the blue suit. so much better than that pink foofoo stuff. :lol: :lol: We are so looking forward to that green suit. Right Mannie?

Hey Maggie - me too! cool on the recipe! I so wanna do them right. thanks for making a batch: only the best for our friends! :cool: :cool: Picks you up at the curb! ~~ Mannie

Rusty! COOL! We are coming then. See you sooner than later. heeheehee on the biscuits - got them all packed. I wish they were as good as Maggie's though. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We get to chillax on your porch? SERIOUSLY??? I am so there! and a woods walk? AWESOME! We be there . I am so glad that youa re feeling better! SWEET! ~~ Mannie

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie AMPS 345, +2 338, +4.5 234, +8 238

238 @ +8 wow- very flat....

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Maybe a nice yellow surf today so he can dive into the greens tonight. :lol: Wish your DS a happy birthday! :mrgreen:
    John

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Maybe you could show Mannie the picture of Vyktor with his shaved butt... Flat yellow, not bad, could be leading to some excitement. Happy Birthday, Matt!
    Liz

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie AMPS 345, +2 338, +4.5 234, +8 238, +11 264

264 @ +11. woot, still yellow. hmmmm..... maybe he will get busy tonight.

Hi john - yep, I was thinking the same ting. could be a busy night. and thanks, I will pass that on to my DS.

Hi Liz - good idea! I actually did shave Mannie's once, took care of all those nasty matting issues these long-hairs have in that area. :roll: He didn't seem to mind, and it actually looked rather cute! :lol: :lol: hmmmmmm..... time to consider that option again. and thanks - I will pass that on to the kid. :D

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255

255 @ PMPS. hmmmm - down a little from his +11. still darn flat though. well, maybe he'll break this later tonight. guess we shall see. :D

13. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +2 234

Mannie stand up like a man & get your hair brushed!!! You can do it!!! You will look & feel so much better, and try not to be a silly boy about it!! Moonie loves to be brushed, but not her teeths :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hope your DS has a very happy B/D today...
    Missed the Mannie report yesterday- Will catch up tomorrow--Hugs & Love from us!!

14. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +2 234, +4 142

142 @ +4. YES!!! We amide blue. WOO HOO! but slow down there a little Mannie, OK? no need to rush.... :D

Hi Roni - LOL on the hair brushing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He says: Ok Auntie Roni -I will take it like man! love that Roni - too funny! And thanks on my DS - I just heard from him, and he says his day was great. as birthdays should be. Way cool!

15. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +2 234, +4 142

More Blue Mannie!! YAY! I hope he surfs it all night.

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

16. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +2 234, +4 142, +5 108

108 @ +5. good place to catch that board Mannie!

Hi Marje - me too. good spot right now with that +5 to do just that. paws crossed! and thanks on the kid - I will pass it on. :D :D

17. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +2 234, +4 142, +5 108, +5.5 92

92 @ +5.5 WOOT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :razz: we made green. way to go Mannie!. ok, so now we are there - let's surf, OK>? PLEASE?

18. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Mannie PMPS 255, +2 234, +4 142, +5 108, +5.5 92

Get your board shorts on, Mannie! Hope our guys can ride the wave together tonight. We're only at +3.5 though.
    Liz

19. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I was going to say that! Should encourage Mannie to tolerate the brushing, that or get Nicholas to do it :lol:

Nice green Mannie, I think you're making your bean very happy today :mrgreen:

Happy quarter century to Matt!

20. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

111 @ +6.5. pk. headed up some - hope he just ;levels out.

Hi liz - shorts are on, though they seem to be taking on a blue shade.. hmmmmm.... must be that 8% talkin' :? :cool: i'll take this wave though. hold the line Zener!

Hi Serryn - love the shaved butt - I actually did that once too: same reason, sure did work! :D :D oooooooooooooo - yes on getting nicholas to do it - now that would work! and yes he did with the green. just when i was beginning to think: more juice, he pulls out another one... and thanks - I will tell Matt

have a great rest of the night/morning - everyone!

21. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

I swear that they do it on purpose! :lol: :lol: come on manny, Tess ws so happy you were with her at the lagoon, come on back!

Mannie, come back, I just get to the lagoon and you leave? Please? -- Tess

22. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Ann - Isn't this the law of the land, the ultimate truth!!!
    Tess - I know... I slipped a little, that board was mighty slick! I'll be back - I SWEAR! ~~ Mannie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.