04/16 Vyktor AMBG OTJ Trial day 8 AMBG 99 PMBG 65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I tried to get up a bit earlier today to see if I would get a green AMBG if I took his food away for 2 hours pre-testing, but then I hit the sleep button a couple of times :oops: I took the food when I got up but then he was pathetically licking the scraps off his mat so I didn't have the willpower to withhold more than 50 mins :? and then he gave me green anyway, what a good boy :smile:

Back to tbp today, I am over it already. My job for today is to carry on fixing the work that someone who has gone on leave (to the Maldives - can you feel my jealousy??) has stuffed up completely. It would have been quicker just to do it myself in the first instance. As I go along sighing and muttering at each new error I uncover I just keep reminding myself that he's promised me his ration of duty free alcohol :lol:

So glad to hear that DC is doing a little better and eating his fuds and that Atlas and Rusty are both improving too - keep up the good work boys and J.D. you should join that club too (sounds like you're thinking of signing up having eaten Ginger's breffis!)

(((Carolyn))) (((Tena)))

Yesterday: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68727

2. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 04/16 Vyktor AMBG OTJ Trial day 8 AMBG 99

Woot!! Day 8.
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Hugs
    Tena

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hooray for Day 8!! Keep it going, Vyktor!!

Serryn, the "Serryn Salad" was gobbled up; no one asked what was in it! I had to make a last-minute modification: I thought I had a lemon and a half of a lemon, but what I had was a lime and a half of a lemon. So the lemon juice was half of the lemon and half of the lime. It was very good, but I'll have to try it sometime with only lemon.

Vyktor is lookin' good. Have a good day at work,

Ella & Rusty (who turned out to have a pretty good day, but is certainly not totally recovered)

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice job pulling out that green AMBG, Vyktor - happy Day 8!

I hear ya on the work thing....it's always sooo much easier to "do it yourself". I hope he follows through on that promise ;-) :lol: !!!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Serryn, even that little bit of food didn't affect his number, still green. Congratulations on Day 8 and amazing.
    I can't get used to you being at work. We had you home for so long, it seems.

Vyktor, it would be an honor to hold your paw across the Falls some day. Luv, Mags

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Alright! Jumping for joy over here! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Go Vyktor!
    Liz

7. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

YAY to Day 8!!!!!

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

D - A - Y - E - I - G - H - T ! ! ! !

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiful green day Vyktor had. Happy Day 8!!! Now on to day 9!

10. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

In a way it seems so wrong to be celebrating Vyktor's success when others are not doing so well. I am sending all my love to Carolyn and Tena on the loss of their very special kitties (BigMac and Furry Purry Curry) and also to Lyresa and DH for their beautiful drooler Harley. I have grown to love you all so much (even more than Vyktor loves Maggie :smile: ) and my heart is breaking for all our LL losses and our sick kitties (DC, J.D., Rusty, Atlas, sweet Sid and others) but we are family and I know that we need our ray of sunshine too so I am glad that Vyktor is providing a sunbeam. I know that one day it will be Vyktor's time too and I am so glad that he now has a huge family that will notice, his diabetes certainly has been a blessing in disguise. Thank you LL, I am sitting here with the tears pouring down my face but I have never been so gald to be somewhere. To borrow a phrase from Angela:

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Serry, I truly understand your feelings....but I think celebrating the victories give us hope and helps all of us heal. Without them, I know I personally would never be able to face the world again. So yes, thank you Vyktor (and Serryn!), for being the LL sunbeam this week. It's a difficult role, but so important, and you have been chosen for it for a reason!! Shine on!!

12. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Getting closer! :RAHCAT Keep the excellent work! :mrgreen:

13. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. wow, day 8 already, where have I been?? I think we all feel the same way, sometimes it is hard to celebrate when we are also mourning the loss of a furbaby .. but the good times are what get us through the rough times, right?

14. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

Serryn, I agree, we do need the rays of sunshine. So thanks Vyktor for providing that for us, and congratulations on DAY 8 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

GO Vyktor!!! you know Rupert secretly has a poster of you on his wall in his room!!! he wants to be JUST like you when he 'grows up'!!!

16. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Serryn, Vyktorio is charming and adorable and I love him, but I think you're the ray of sunshine. Please don't leave us when he becomes officially OTJ.

17. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

I miss you already since you went back to work, Serryn! As Randa said, please make sure you stay with us when Vyktor is well. And yes, I agree that we need that ray of sunshine. It makes all th e sorrow worthwhile to know that some of our babies are getting well. I know those others who lost their little best friends like me, feel the same way. I would never begrudge Vyktor his success and instead celebrate it and am uplifted by it.

Melanie & Racci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.