4/15 Mannie PMPS 177, +2 247, +4 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (YUM!, the good stuff!), and Happy Sunday!

4/14 in Mannieland

4/14 RECAP:
    fed mini meals @ ps, +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Wellness Turkey 4%, PM CYCLE: Wellness Beef and Chicken 4%
    4/14 amps 113: 221st cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 160 fed 4% LC
    +2 150 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +3.5 140
    +5 167
    +8 230
    4/14 pmps 376: 222nd cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 326 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +4.5 233 fed 4% LC
    +8 fed 4% LC
    4/15 amps 256: 223rd cycle on this dose (2.50), fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 267 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC

Well.... we started out so well yesterday - what a great amps! I had hoped that he would have a nice even blue surf in the AM cycle, but it seems that Mr Liver wanted to make sure everyone new he was still there, and proudly proclaimed his presence with that pmps. I wonder how low Mannie went the night before, and I just didn't see it. :shock: :? Well, so we start again today, and hope for good cycles. Right Mannie? Cool - another head nod: I knew you'd be on board. Think Blue, think green, OK? Lubs ya big guy! cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D I am grateful for sunny days. As is Mannie. I was home most of the day yesterday, and it was warm enough to open up the house, so I did. Mannie was so excited! There was the door: OPEN!, and it stayed that way. Kitty nirvana.... :cool: :cool: :razz: He napped and a sunbathed on the deck, roamed the hard, spent endless minutes in his spot in the ground cover, made sure the perimeter was secure. and of course came IN to use the facilities :roll: :roll: ... sheshhhh.... likes his LB I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol: During one of his tests yesterday I had to go and drag him from his bed. It was just so cool to see two nanners placed just so, right next to his bed. DGS had been there on Friday, and Mannie chose to leave them there. I think I will do the same. What a bond they have.... And as always we had a great test feed shoot this morning: lots of purrs and head rubs from Mannie. Breffis was consumed with gusto - still and always at warp speed, clean plate club status maintained, the auto feeder continues to be used, Elsa still tries to raid his auto feeder, I still intercept.... Normalcy in MannieLand.

Have a great day everyone! I hope to be able to go and do a short hike today. We shall see how the day pans out. Paws crossed!

Hey everybody!!! It is so cool to have the KTSS so busy. Well.... I don't want anyone sick, but I think we make a difference for our friends that are sick, or been to the vetty. So again today? Rusty, and Attie, and Rocket, and well - everyone that needs us! Maybe after that we can go to the beach, and soak up some sun, and grill and eat and be merry - all that stuff. You guys in? ~~ Mannie

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/15 Mannie AMPS 256, +2 267

Morning Michelle :coffee: I think Mannie will give permission for that hike. Our rain is gone, too, so I may get in a walk cept for the cold! I always have to laugh with Mannie running back inside to use the facilities. :lol: I wish I could take Mags outside. Have a wonderful day, and Mannie it's okay for you to come down to some nice blues and greens but safely surf.

Mannie, yeah, a visit to everyone not feeling well would be great. I'll starting making some of my chickin soup and catnip biscuits. A beach would be great, maybe FL! See ya at the curb, Mags

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Mannie, it would be great if you and the KTSS come to visit me again today. I'm feeling quite a bit better, but I still need your support. Your pal,
    Rusty

Hi Michelle, I hope you get out for a hike today. We're about to go for a walk. We have warmer, but cloudy, damp weather today. Tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 80!!!

Check in with you later. Rusty is doing OK.

Ella & Rusty

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yellow is better than that stinky pinky but blue is even nicer. Go for it, Mannie. Our kitties do the same thing, come in from the yard to use the litter box. :roll: Whatever. Have a great day, Michelle!
    Liz

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

267 @ +2. Think blue Mannie!

Morning Ann - Thanks, and I think I will take that hike, but it may just be local. :cool: I know and Mannie and the facilities - always back inside for that, and once down, back out he goes. :lol: :lol: and I agree: blues are cool Mannie, greens are awesome, so check them out. :D

Hi Ella - Thansk - I shall get out for a hike today - not the one planned - they just didn't get the weather, which is OK. The local stuff can be nice, so we shall focus on that instead. and you are hitting 80 tomorrow???? omg - seems like just yesterday you were talking snow.... I am glad that Rusty is doing OK.

Hi Liz - LOL on the whatever and the LB. go figure huh, silly cats! And I told him the same thing: go for it!

Rusty - COOL! We are on our way. You feel well enough to come to the beach for a bit? hey - guess what! Maggie made catnip biscuits!!!! See you soon ~~ Mannie

Maggie - way cool! you make catnip biscuits??????? ***SWOON**** make lots, OK? I may need to sample several of them. :cool: :cool: ok on the beach - let's do that too! See you at the curb! ~~ Mannie

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/15 Mannie AMPS 256, +2 267, +4 167

167 @ +4. WOOT!! we made Blue!

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/15 Mannie AMPS 256, +2 267, +4 167, +7 129

129 @ +7. looking good!

8. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/15 Mannie AMPS 256, +2 267, +4 167, +7 129, +8 167

Nice, Mannie made it to the blue bayou. Now just stay there and no higher floors please. :lol: John

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/15 Mannie AMPS 256, +4 167, +7 129, +8 167, +11 197

197 @ +11. WOOT! Still blue and singing up a storm at the blue bayou. Paws crossed that he can stay there for PMPS. :D

Hi John - oh me too!!! on the saying there :D I hope Tess has decided to join him. I so need to check.....

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/15 Mannie AMPS 256, +4 167, +7 129, +8 167, +11 197

Oh, look at Mannie in blue at +11. Stay Mannie, stay....okay, you can come down if you want, but not higher. :D

So Michelle, did you get that hike in...or did I miss it in one of these posts? My mouse trigger finger moves faster than my brain does. :lol:

11. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/15 Mannie PMPS 177

Still blue! :D Hope you had a great day, Michelle.

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

177 @ PMPS! YAY!!! Somebody stayed blue. and we are down at pmps. hmmmmmm..... what doe she have planned for tonight?

Hi Barb - yes, I did. It was a local one, but I did get out. :lol: :lol: on your mouse finger moving faster than your brain: I can relate to that!
    Auntie Barb? It's me, Mannie. Ok - I did it! I stayed blue!!! pretty darn cool. huh! Now i'll work on the down part. ~~ Mannie

Hi Randa - might be a good cycle tonight - I hope he can hold onto this. paws crossed. And thanks! The day was great!

13. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice sunny yellow with a gentle slide into blue Mannie! Way to go big guy! How sweet on the nanners. I am amazed at how close the two if them have gotten. I had to watch the video a few times of Nicholas sharing his lunch the other day. So sweet! We babysat my BFF's 3 month old last night. Tarragon is not impressed by him and Charlie is so jealous if I hold the baby. DH held him most of the time, which he didn't mind. :lol:

Hope you have a great night Michelle!

Hey Mannie! Such a bummer everyone is so sick but it is fun getting to see all our friends. See you soon! - T

14. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/15 Mannie PMPS 177, +2 247

247 @ +2., well up some, darn it - i hope it's just food, but that's an awfully big spike for it to be just food. :?

hi Melissa - It was a good morning for Mannie - I hope he can repeat tonight, not too sure thought, what with that +2. hmmmmm..... Thanks on the video - I love the two of them that I have done with those two at lunch. it is just too cute. They really have gotten very close - amazing, when I think back and remember how Mannie was when I first started caring from Nicholas. He'd retreat to the basement when things got a little "loud" - now Mannie waits for him to arrive. Too funny on mr T. :lol: :lol: on Charlie.

Hey Mr T! I so agree! I really liked being able to visit everyone. Way cool! See you tomorrow? ~~ Mannie

15. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/15 Mannie PMPS 177, +2 247

Glad you got your hike in today, Michelle. We're back to good weather this week. Mannie did good today. If I had a crystal ball, it kind of looks like Mannie might give you some nice greens tonight. :mrgreen: Have a good night.

16. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

+4 323

Hi Ann, and thanks! I had hoped so for Mannie, but it looks like a flat yellow instead. oh oh.... we all know what that means! Me too on the hike! YAY - it was fun too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.