3/31 Willie AMPS 137, +3~122 PMPS 103 video

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Willie (GA), Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Meant to be up early and already out of the house by now, but I had gone btb just to take my meds and closed my eyes for just a second and now three hours later... :roll: :roll: :roll: Willie came btb with me, so at least I got lots of kitty cuddles! Now off to the farmer's market, plant store, Costco and the grocery store with food prep for tomorrow's trip, lawn mowing and other gardening on tap for when I get home! Willie will be happy to be supervising from the backyard, I'm sure!

Here's a video of our usual curfew antics, complete with Herbie commentary. It's not Willie at his most belligerent, but is close... such a teenager! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube]Ix8acKZPSJE[/youtube]

Iz Willie!! Auntie Beanz, pleaz make sur de authorities see dis! Esp. Officer Putty! U see de abuse I suffers at de hands of mah mean bean??? I mean, most of de time, she iz cool an' all, but at de darktime, she becomes crazy lady! See de time on de video? Not eben 10:00 yet!! I iz not a baby!! De Herblet iz no help! Pleaz send de help!! Willie out!

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/31 Willie AMPS 137, +3~122 video

I want to go back and watch your video with a cup of coffee and after I do a run to the laundry room. I am already tired hearing what's on your agenda today, but good for you getting it all done. :D It sounds fun. Nice blues for Willie today. Have a great day, Christie.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww so cute and Willie is quite a talker and also quite persistent. Little Herbie has quite a motor there with her purring and a sweet, feminine voice.

Willie, I sure hope you got your outside time this morning, strict Bean, huh! :D

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

KITTY ABUSE! Oh, the horrors! What a talker the Wee Dub is. I hope you get all that done, I'm going to go play in mud (clay) for the afternoon. :lol:

5. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

That is adorable! Such the conversationalist!!! :mrgreen:

I'm glad I stopped by to watch this. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup

6. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh! Hahaha! All that talking back to you was so funny! Cuteness overload!!

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

LOVED the video!! That was way too cute. I love it when they talk with us like that. so so fun. Willie - sorry dude, maybe tomorrow.

I hope you survived your busy day. Sound hectic, but rewarding come home when you look at the list and can say mission accomplished!

Willie - dude. it's me Mannie... dude I so feel your pain. We will come and gets you -after-all there is a party tonight and you gots to come and help with the grillin'. Keep a look out - I will tarty and disguise the roadster. Listen for the tap on the window glass - that will be us. See you! ~~ Mannie

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Video is not working for me :sad:

You gotz it good Willie my bean makes sure iz in before dark and dats only 6 o'clock dez days, it's undignified i tells ya, iza cat i likes de dark - Vyktor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.