2/18 Mannie AMPS 274, PMPS 249 ~ +2 178, +5 51

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all!

I am ELATED that after last nights 42 @ +4, we did not get a hard bounce into the higher ups... PHEW! The poor boy has been as high as 583 after being green in the past. Not today! good news i think - and i hope his new dose holds. So it is quiet tonight - after last nights lather and rinse - we both are enjoying that.

yesterdays condo: search.php?search_id=egosearch

WCR: nice! another sunny day and Mannie wanted nothing more than to be outside when i got home from tbp. We have this disagreement about the importance of test then shoot time then play time, he disagrees. :lol: I win. But it was nice to see him making his rounds out in the sun shine. bcatrun_gif mighty fine. Did give him a butt bath tonight (ugh!)- he's a longgggggg hair, and sometimes he needs a little preening help from his mama bean - what a mess back there, ugh. but all spiffy clean now. cat_pet_icon

RECAP:
    amps 274
    amps +1 354
    pmps 249
    pmps +2 174

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 Mannie AMPS 274, PMPS 249 ~ +2 178 hooray!

Hooray for the butt bath!! :lol: I'm sure he feels much better now thanks to his awesome mom!!

and nice blue too!!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 2/18 Mannie AMPS 274, PMPS 249 ~ +2 178, +4 69 and not again

:lol: :lol: I hate butt baths. but at least he feels (and haha: smells) better. poor guy - he tries. but there is just so much fur, and it is so longggggggg.

ok. so here we go again. a 69 @ +4. seems like i just did this last night. :cool: well at least it's not a 42, and the night is still young. I guess we should be careful what we wish for.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope you gave Mannie a snackus to help him surf. Great numbers.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

yep we did - though he isn't terribly interested. might try some dried salmon...

but yes - do love these numbers! there was a time when i thought he'd never get there. nice to be proven wrong.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

51 @ +5

oh boy. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.