2/18 Bee AMPS~309

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL. :coffee: :coffee:

We're having a rather uneventful day so far. A pink start? Yuk! Hope it's a little bounce that will bring on some low numbers. :D

Bee is very curiously watching me move furniture around in the LR. I'm setting up a new HDTV & everything has to be switched around. Of course! She keeps trying to lie down on the tv screen while I'm attempting to attach the stand, & gets very offended when I shoo her away. :lol: Bee always wants to be in the middle of everything, while Harpo prefers to nap under the bed.
    Can't wait to watch the Olympics tonight on my new set. :mrgreen:

Will get some extra tests in today to see what this dose is doing.

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6588

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Nancy and Bee

Bee enjoying the new tv?
    looks like she hit some nice yellows today, hope ur having a good day Nancy!

3. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Re: 2/18 Bee AMPS~309 +9~192

Bee says she loves the new tv & thank you for asking! Actually, when the cable guy set it up this afternoon he had it set to "animal planet" & they just happened to have a show on about cats. She was totally fascinated & talking back to the kitties on the screen. Way too cute! :lol:

Bee is experimenting with the color wheel today. She bottomed out in the blue, but I was sure hoping for at least a glimpse of green like she had a few days ago. She must be saving that for another work day AMPS when I have little time. :roll:

Almost time for PMPS. I'm backing her up 30 minutes to start getting back on schedule. BBL...

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hi Nancy! I don't think I have visited your condo before. There are so many kitties and beans on here.....I am trying to work my way around and see what is going on with all ;-)

Bee's pic is so cute. Does she have her eyes closed? Hehe
    My babies have to climb all over everything every time I am rearraging the furniture-which in this house it quite often.

Bee does seem to favor all the colors of the rainbow. I see you have a "fatter" 0.5 dose on your SS. So is that like a 0.75?

Good night cat_pet_icon

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPS~210

Snagged a quick test, fed her new fav Fancy Feast & held shot to fatter .5 dose. Will get a couple spot checks...

Running back to the Olympics. My Sis is there in Vancouver. She knows figure skater Johnny Weir & his family...actually sitting with his Mom & Aunt!! His turn on the ice is coming soon. Good luck Johnny!!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Well, you could be up testing Bee during the long program. (I've got the skaters on, too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.