03/07 Vyktor PMPS 218 +4 124 +5.75 119 +7 137

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Woken up with purry demands, thought he must be hungry but there was still food in the bowl. Then I realised he was demanding his shot - what a good boy! So I've moved back 45mins this morning, more than recommended but I figured with his high numbers and the going backwards instead of forwards not a problem. Also who am I to argue with he who must be obeyed!

Recap:
    PMPS 324
    +4 333 and then MumBean decided we could both have the rest of the night off. I guess that's one good thing about getting some experience up, knowing that not only is it safe to sleep through but also recognising that there would be no value added by getting a middle of the night test last night :smile:

Yesterday: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65515

2. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Re: 03/07 Vyktor AMPS 299

Looks like he's moving down at a nice, easy pace. Good on dear Vyktor for rolling with the punches so well- a lesson to all of us! Hope you guys have a great day today.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: Good boy, Vyktor, you have MumBean well trained. So nice you both got a night off, too. Have a good day, Serryn.

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice amps! Sunny yellow but blue is on the way. Have a great day Serryn!

5. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

I love that he was demanding his shot. I think they really do know it makes them feel better.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

He wants his shot, he wants his fuds, he wants his MumBean.... And who are we to question?

7. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

OK, so since you caught me condo hopping when I wasn't supposed to, I thought I would make yours the last of the night, my arms really aren't very happy with me.

Great that you could sleep through the night!! Good for you! I don't think I'll be that lucky, Daphne is pretty low, even after her reduction.

Hope you have another great night, and I guess, morning now for you.

8. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi there :cool:

hope you took advantage of that poke free night and enjoyed some uninterrupted sleep. . . ;-) :D

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

good for you for catching up on your sleep! i'm sure you needed it.

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Glad you are back safe and Vyktor looks pretty darn good. Hope you caught up on your sleep.

11. Vyktors Mum

Re: 03/07 Vyktor AMPS 299 +5 247 +7 221

It was a lovely sleep last night, I am astounded that I didn't wake up in a panic thinking I'd missed a test though :lol: that is the first night I have slept through in more than 2 months.

Didn't see blue today but I am very hopeful about seeing it in the next cycle or two and it seems to be that the slower he gets there the longer he'll stay there so maybe some more sleepless nights coming soon...

I am thrilled that his BG numbers seem to be recovering so much better than after his dental, I thought I was going to be in for a week of stinkus pinkus with some reds and high yellows thrown in.

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 03/07 Vyktor AMPS 299 +5 247 +7 221 PMPS 218

Vyktor's numbers are coming down nice-n-easy - good work, Vyktor!!!

I'm glad you got caught up on some sleep - that must have been heavenly!

Have a great night, Serryn!

13. Vyktors Mum

Re: 03/07 Vyktor PMPS 218 +4 124

Well they were coming down nice and easy, looks like here we go ready or not. Going to get a couple of hours sleep now while I can, back for +6.

14. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 03/07 Vyktor PMPS 218 +4 124

Good plan. Have a nice cat nap.

15. Vyktors Mum

Re: 03/07 Vyktor PMPS 218 +4 124 +5.75 119

Woke up before the alarm from Vyktor meowing over and over :eek: had a panic and ran for the strips but it looks like he just spied a cat outside or something - heart still hammering :shock: Seems that like he's slowed down for a nice surf in the low blues but will check again at +7

16. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Wow, Vyktor is one smart kitty - waking you up when his BG drops - oops, false alarm this time, just an alert for a yard intruder! Still, that is some cat! :D

Glad to see his numbers coming down and the effects of the dental starting to kick in, fantastic!

17. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. what a good boy to come and get you for his shot .. We couldn't count on mocha to remind us about anything other then fuddy time :D I agree, it's nice to see these blues so soon after his dental!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.