2/16 Putty AMPS 212 +2.5 193

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6376

A better start today than yesterday. All p's fine. Putty woke up a half hour early whining for breffis. He tried to groom my hair again although this time he tried to do it by sitting on my chest so he ended up grooming my eyebrows. ohmygod_smile
    I am going away Thursday to Sunday but DH will be home to take care of Putty. Since DH is gone for 12 hours I have a vet tech coming in the middle of the day Thursday and Friday to test and keep him company for a little while. cat_pet_icon

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hahahaha Miriam...thanks for my morning chuckle! I can just see the sight, lol. So, how was the kitty breath?? Putty is looking good at 2.5...nice blue going on there! I hope that Putty continues to come down nicely for you today! GOOOO Putty!

3. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Hi Miriam, my Fluffy Kitty, Marty, likes to groom my hair too. I am not sure if he is telling me I need to wash it or if he just likes the taste of the products I put on it. He does it in the morning when he wants to get me up to feed him too, but he also does it anytime he gets close enough to my hair. Like when I am giving him kisses, or when he is sitting on the back of the couch. I always thought it was a little strange. But then again he always wants to lick my eyeball too. Don't know what that is all about.

Two of my other kitties like to kneed in my hair when I sleep. Not so good for trying to sleep though.

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Putty you wanted to be a hair stylist!! & do eyebrows too??
    Always a chuckle to read your condo--Hope Putty has some really good numbers today! :mrgreen:

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Socks takes care of my hair too! Speaking of I need to get something done with it :roll: Not a bad day so far for Mr. Putty it's early yet and he is heading the right way so you just might see some greener grass :mrgreen: Hope your trip is something pleasant and not work related. I'm so ready for a vacation but I don't know if it is in the cards this year. I hope so because after next year Hannah is 12 and will have to pay the adult price for flights :sad: Hey we have sun today and above freezing, it's supposed to progressively improve day by day, I sure hope so I've had enough cold, grey and snow....I'm longing for green too!

PS Just noticed a sign.....I walked behind the house to catch the afternoon sun rays while having a smoke, and some of the ugly little bushes have buds! Spring is on it's way Wahoooo!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Very nice start to your day, Putty; I hope the numbers keep on in the move to a more handsome color.

Have a safe trip, and hope all goes well with Putty in your absence; I do hope he behaves and does not act up with you gone.

7. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Putty just wants you to look all pretty for your trip. Im sure he'll be just a perfect young man for the sitter. Glad she'll be there for some company. I always worry about loneliness.

8. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Well I told you to lose that uni-brow, now maybe you'll listen to Putty. :lol:

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 2/16 Putty PMPS 340

AMPS 212
    +2.5 193
    +4 127
    +6 83
    PMPS 340 :cry:

One green number and then pink.....so discouraged. Who was it that said bouncing was good....was it Jojo? Does anyone know why it is good?

10. Kim&Luck

Kim&Luck Member

Wow - sorry to see that pink # there for Mr. Puttman. Have a great trip wherever you are off to! Putty - you be good for the sitter. :) I'm sure he'll be polite as always!

11. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Putty PMPS 340

Here is the post I saw where Jojo commented on bouncing. I don't know if she was only talking about new diabetics in LTS, or if her comments apply to "mature students" as well.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5657&p=56970#p56970

(((Miriam)))

12. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

At least you don't have to fuss with your eyebrows and hair first thing in the morning. Hope "Polite Putty" goes back to polite numbers. Have a nice trip Miriam.

13. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 2/16 Putty PM +2 257 +4 172

I did not like the pink but at least he is not staying there too long. :smile:

Thanks you Linda for the link....I do remember reading that.

14. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Miriam! Glad someone will be around for Putty! He will get lots of attention I'm sure! cat_pet_icon

Have a safe trip this week!

Pretty blue for Putty boy!

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

My GA civie, George, would groom my hair and brows. I'd wake up in the middle of the night with him wrapped around my head and a big wet spot where he'd have been grooming.

16. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Miriam and Putty)))
    Please tell Putty to expect a text message or phone call from Baby.. I had a talk with her this evening... well, I have not yet.. but am going to shortly.. that RBC sometimes may sound nice.. but it seriously is just not all that fun to visit.. let alone hang out at.

Clearing the rebound & looking good.....

Cheering you both on.....

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

it looks like he is clearing the bounce quickly, at least.

How nice of Putty to try to save you money at the salon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.