2/15 Buzz AMPS: 183, +3.5: 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6307

WCR: I've been out shoveling and salting this morning, so I am not really sure how Buzz is doing. She seems fine, jumping up on the table to her testing spot as if she's eager for a snack.

I reduced the dose last night from 1.0u to 0.75u. Explanation about how this decision was reached can be found in yesterday's condo. I said last night that I thought she would be in yellow this morning, but she hung onto blue. On her last reduction, she was okay for the first cycle then went high (pinks) after that, so we will see what transpires. :)

I hope those of you who have today off are enjoying it! Have a great one, everybody.

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Sarah,

What you did yesterday is referred to as 'shooting thru the rebound'. You took the dosecrease at the next cycle and that's good! Well done.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if a return Dx counts as a newly Dx'ed one... hmmm. Hopefully someone seasoned on the subject sheds some light on the question.

Looks like Buzz is going well!
    Congrats on the dosecrease!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease...looking good !!

4. Sarah and Buzz

+3.5: 108
    +6: 112

5. Sarah and Buzz

PMPS: 136 0.75u
    +5: 81

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.