2/15 Gabby AMPS~408, PMPS~341, +2.5~253, +4~166, +5~166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's condo

Gabby thanks everyone again for celebrating with her, Shadow, Raja, and Kitty. It was a wonderful way to spend a birthday!

I had suggested at PM last night that some birthday green would be very celebratory. Gabby heard me and we were up past curfew holding our own pokathon. I reduced Gabby's dose to a fat 1.50 although, in retrospect, I should have shot through the rather rocket-like rebound. (Note to Gabby's liver -- Get a clue!) My brain is not yet fully functional since I've not had even close to the requisite amount of sleep.

It took a little coaxing to get Gabby interested in breakfast. Once she started to eat, breakfast was gone. She's now lounging - which seems to be a very good idea at least in theory if not reality.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Gabby AMPS~408

Hi Gabby. How are your ears after all those green pokes???
    Your friend,
    Stu

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning to you Sienne....wish Gabby wasn't rebelling against those pretty greens last night...
    c'mon down Gabby Girl...
    Will you be able to catch up on some needed sleep with some power naps today? It is sounding like a good idea to me too...these kitties can really tire one out for sure! Hope you two have a very nice day today! Enjoy!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

ouch gabby .. that color is not flattering on you! Come on down to those pretty blues and greens again!

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

My first thought was party overload!
    YOU try to stay up to all hours of the night partying and then get up early to be poked and shot and forced to eat!
    Yikes, no wonder the resistance!

Anyways, I hope that nasty color disappears soon and Gabby can get back to business of the nice colors again.

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Ouch Gabby! I guess this is why you're the bouncing queen, young and sweet...

7. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday Gabby!!! Sorry we missed it :sad: but it sounds like you had a wonderful day :D Such nice numbers you had yesterday dancing_cat !! Just a reminder...Valentines day was yesterday...red was the color of the day....today, nope...not supposed to be red. Please come down from that nasty looking color!! Hope Gabby's bounce is a very short lived one, Sienna, and I hope you guys have a great day!

8. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Gabby AMPS~408, +2~412, +3.5~371

Gabby ~ fun times at the party yesterday? Got a little green nip hangover? :dizcat

She'll be ok, she'll find the way back cat_pet_icon
    You're doing a great job Sienne - and thank you for being here in the LL community! Yea!
    flip_cat

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Gabby AMPS~408, +2~412, +3.5~371

Sienne, I seem to recall you saying that sleep is highly overrated, lol.

Joking aside, very nice sleepless night you had last night.
    Maybe Gabby is gicing you these numbers as payback for her brithday pokefest.
    She is probably being Miss Drama Queen now that her party is over and still wants the attention.

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 2/15 Gabby PMPS~341

I'm really, really glad Gabby's numbers weren't so good today. The battery on the feeder died so no snakus for the kitties. I would have been very upset if this had been the case when her numbers were low.

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Gabby AMPS~408, +2~412, +3.5~371, PMPS~341

Lucky thing for Gabby for sure. I'm glad you found out when you did!

12. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

How are you holding up today, Sienne? Looks like Gabby is putting you through your paces.

13. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Nice to know the feeder picked an appropriate time to break. Snackus, that's funny :lol:

Hope better numbers head your way tomorrow, or perhaps when the feeders fixed!

14. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I missed Gabby's Bday yesterday! Looks like you had a fun time!

Gabby's SS is.... colourful - dare I say.... I say we send a letter of "get a grip" to Mr. P and Mr. L by registered mail, what do you think?

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 2/15 Gabby AMPS~408, PMPS~341, +2.5~253, +4~166

Well, Helene, it's another colorful day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.