2/13 Jen's Oreo AMPS~357, PMPS~91, +2~146 Oldbie update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jen and Oreo (GA), Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Saved a strip today since I missed any spot checks last night (noodlez...). Tonight is shaping up to be a good cycle though :smile:

Previous Condo

WCR: she's good, but still sneezing :roll:

Hope everyone is having a good Caturday!

2. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

what a minute, jen? still sneezing? i see "still sneezing" on SS way back on 12/16.
    could you explain in detail more what is going on with that? did it stop at one point and then come back? is there any other URI signs or just sneezing? i know she had full blown URI way back in dec, but did the sneezing n/ever stop?
    cause if no other URI signs this might be 'bad tooth sneezing'...i see she needed a dental, but don't see that it happened (unless i missed). now is a good time being pet dental month, discounts. (and a dental can make huge diff in numbers esp. if it is causing sneezing, might have a little carn. tooth abscess brewing).

3. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Yes Jojo, still same sneezing from December. Vet thought we should wait on dental until URI is cleared. I want to get the dental done here in Feb with the discounts.

Think I should get the AB's and get dental scheduled even with sneezing/kitty snot (sorry, that's gross, but really true)?

ETA: no other URI signs except sneezing. Eating well, puring, playing, preening.

4. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

Re: 2/13 Jen's Oreo AMPS~357, PMPS~91, +2~146 Jojo more info

but it is feb and that URI started way back in dec. that is not the normal course of a URI, far too long. didn't vet give you any AB's for this? i think she really needs a course of AB's and see if that clears her up, not comfortable putting a kitty that congested under until a course of AB's for regular old URI is tried. kwim?

5. Jen and Oreo (GA)

I kwym, vet didn't think AB's would be good as URI's are usually viral. I'll call on Monday and get some AB's for her. Hopefully that will help her clear up and we can get dental done :)

Thank you Jojo and hope you are doing ok today!!

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Poor sneezy Oreo!
    Hope that the AB's kick in and clear up the congestion...
    Interested to see what the dental will do for Miss O!

Hope your having a good weekend Jen!
    Thanks for the well wishes for my DM..

7. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

Hi fellow Oldbie (not you, Jen - Oreo!). Glad to see your post. Poor sneezy Oreo - hope he gets cleared up at both ends.

8. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Hello oldbies :mrgreen:

Hope you can get Oreo's sneezing cleared up soon as

Scritches to Oreo cat_pet_icon

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Hope the rest of the night was good. Nice drop from that out of whack AMPS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.