1/24 Zener PMPS 211;~1 325;+2.5 316;+4.5 359 vet report good

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

1/24/2012 Zener
    +10 pukus, hairball, a little undigested food
    +11 1/4 reglan, 1/5PP
    AMPS 359, 2nd cycle @1.25u, 1.3oz 11%, 1/16t miralax

Anne is home! And I think I hear her in the bathroom. She seemed to have slept through the pukus at 4 am. I think Zener'd been working on that hairball for a few days because he's been eating grass. It was actually the perfect time for him to puke. :lol: :lol: He didn't puke up a bunch of food and it was early enough that he recovered and was hungry for his shot. He ate well this morning with more gusto than the past day or so. That poor appy could have been from the impending hairball or from the missed reglan dose (found a pill on the footstool) or both. He's a cat, could be something else entirely!

Roni: Yep, that yellow surf looked pretty great. Hoping for better on this dose. Paws crossed.
    Marje and Amy: Thank you!
    Julie: It's better to know and take different action. And those paper bags, they are fabulous!

Thinking of punkin and julie, and Weezer and Linda, as they meet the challenges of the Lantus-R combination. What great beans. Also thinking of Sid and Lydia. Sending healing energy to all ailing beings in LL. Have a good day everyone.

Liz

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener AMPS 359

Hi Anne, Liz, Zener, Tilly,

and WELCOME HOME, Anne!

Wasn't it nice of Zener to present you with such a lovely welcome-home gift? I think he just wanted to let you know that he missed you. Too bad you slept through it! :lol:

Wishing you all a beautiful day and some good results with the dosecrease,

Ella & Rusty

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Liz, glad Zener coughed up that hairball. Welcome home to Anne and I hope the jet lag isn't too bad! Glad to hear Zener has a good appy, too! Have a nice day, Liz.

4. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Welcome home to Anne!

Good riddance to the hairball! Wouldn’t scheduled hairballs be great?

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Velcome home Anne!!! :lol:

Yay on the hairball explusion. Glad Zener got rid of it and had a good breffis. Have a great day all!!

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener AMPS 359;+1.5 272;+2.5 235;+3.5 210

Hi guys .. glad to hear zener got up that dang hairball .. I am sure that couldn't have felt to good the last few days .. How sweet of him to wait till Anne got home! Nice yellow numbers this afternoon for zener, maybe some blues tonight? Have a great day!

7. Anne & Zener GA

Thank you all for taking such great care of Lizbean and Zener while I was away and for the lovely welcome home wishes!
    1/24/2012 Zener
    +11 1/4 reglan, 1/5PP
    @+1.5 272, 0.5oz 11%
    @+2.5 235, 0.85oz 11%
    @+3.5 210, 0.5oz 11%

Zener is eating small amounts but regularly so we have paws crossed his decreased appy the past couple of days was the impending hairball. :?

@Ella - Liz saved Zener's hairball so I could "inspect" it, so even though I missed the action I did not miss the result! :lol:

@Ann & Maggie - it is so good to be home! The jet lag coming back west is not as problematic as going east to Germany and having to be ready to work in meetings. I was really lucky to have an entire row to myself on the Washington to Frankfurt flight on the way over AND on the way back, so I was able to stretch out and sleep some. :D

@Linda - being away for a week I've missed the whole treatment shift with Weezer. Liz is catching me up, sending lots to good energy to you and Weezer. :YMHUG:

@Melissa - danke fur die welkommen! Nothing like a little hairball explosion to start off one's day. Liz was such a trooper while I was gone, so now we shift care-taking roles a bit to give her a break. :razz:
    @Devon - yes, it is some nice yellow action, and getting very close to lovely blue! dancing_cat

Zener is getting some nice yellow action with the new dose this cycle, no signs of NDW this time! I see new names in LL and lots of condos to catch up on. It is soooo good to be home!

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hairballs make everyone feel icky!!! I'm glad Zener got rid of his - I'm willing to bet that's why his appy was off for a day or so.

Liz, you are ever-so concsientious and detail oriented. I have to say, I'm glad DH does NOT save hairballs for me :lol: !

Have a great day!!!

9. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 1/24 Zener AMPS 359;+1.5 272;+2.5 235;+3.5 210;+6 135

Zener is BLUE!
    1/24/2012 Zener
    +11 1/4 reglan, 1/5PP
    @+1.5 272, 0.5oz 11%
    @+2.5 235, 0.85oz 11%
    @+3.5 210, 0.5oz 11%
    @+6 135

@Amy - Liz is very detail oriented. And I appreciated looking at it too, what does that say about me? :lol:

Zener is outside having a picnic right now. :D

10. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener AMPS 359;+1.5 272;+2.5 235;+3.5 210;+6 135

What a welcome home present from Zener!

11. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211, vet report good

It sure is GOOD to be home! Jet lag currently kicking me in the ask-me-no-questions. :roll:

1/24/2012 Zener
    +11 1/4 reglan, 1/5PP
    +1.5 272, 0.5oz 11%
    +2.5 235, 0.85oz 11%
    +3.5 210, 0.5oz 11%
    +6 135, +6 0.75oz 11%
    +8.5 1/5PP + 1/4 reglan
    PMPS 211, 3rd cycle @1.25u, 1.3 oz 11%, 1/16t miralax.

Zener is sure feeling better, I can tell such a difference since I was gone for a week. He was just starting to eat on his own when I left and now he seems much brighter eyed and generally feeling better. The vet called today with results of the blood work from the fasting work taken the day of his ultrasound. Good news, nothing outstanding on the results, and all looked good. A slight overgrowth of some microflora which was not unexpected considering the constipation, vomitus and syringe feeding ordeal. His BG levels are looking much better on this dose. :thumbup

I came home briefly early afternoon to give Zener his reglan on an empty stomach and he wanted to go outside for a bit. Nice and sunny here today, though windy and cold. The cold does not seem to bother Zener, despite his shaved tummy. He immediately went to a favorite spot to pee, and it was much less since his numbers are down. Then off to the part of the yard where poops go to die. I grabbed the binoculars and watched, being the good poo patroller I am and success - a nice big, healthy normal looking poop. Then he did the "happy crap" run all the way to the back door. :lol:

Thanks to all for watching out for everyone here while I was in Germany. Airports and hotels look pretty much the same wherever you are, but the German hotel beer choices were much better! :D

@Linda - Zener is such a giver! :lol:

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211 vet report good

Excellent report! I hope the jet lag lags quickly!!

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211 vet report good

Welcome home Anne! We missed you, and rest assured Liz did a great job while you were gone.

Hooray for a good vetty report - YES!!! What a relief that has to be. :D :lol: :lol: on the saved hairball. I love you guys - I caN see this hairball collection... and the poo patrol.... only in LL! You are such diligent beans, Zener is very lucky to have you.

Enjoy your evening. I hope you recover from your jet lag soon.

14. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211;~1 325 vet report good

I am loving reading Zener's updates. Liz and you are both great beans. The happy poop run made me laugh. No happy poop runners here. Hilarious.

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Where else is a good pee, a better poop and a welcome home hairball celebrated? Great news from the vet. Now, if Zener would stop bouncing off of the morning blue.....

16. Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA)

Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear that Zener had a good vet report! I know he is happy to have you both there. :smile:
    I love your story of the poop patrol :lol:
    I know when I hear someone in the litter box, I have to run over and watch to make sure all is well.

17. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211;~1 325 vet;+2.5 316 report good

Looks like it's post-blue trampoline time. flip_cat

PMPS 211, 3rd cycle @1.25u, 1.3 oz 11%, 1/16t miralax.
    ~1 325, 0.8oz 11%, 1/2PP + 3mg Zobaline
    +2.5 316, 1.05oz 11%
    +3.5 1/5PP + 1/4 reglan

ETA
    +4 negative ketones
    +4.5 359, 1.2oz 11%

@Amy - many empty seats on the long flight, so I had a chance to stretch out and sleep, hoping that gets me over jet lag more quickly. Zener says if I would stay home I wouldn't have these problems. :lol:

@Michelle - thanks, that's so sweet everyone missed me. :oops: Though it would make a very good story, we do not save the hairballs or poo, only long enough for inspection. :razz:

@Karrie - we are so glad to provide a little humor, laughter is such good medicine here in LL! The happy crap dash came from Celi & Binks, we can't take credit for that one.
    bcatrun_gif

@Sienne - you are so right! We are a strange bunch here. :lol: Please advise Zener about bouncing off the blues, maybe he will listen to his LL aunties...

@Lydia - a litter box stalker you say? You too can join the poop patrol - a badge and special hat will be coming your way soon, brown of course. :lol:

I'll get in another test and feed before I'm done for the night. Germany is 8 hours ahead of Flagstaff so I am surprised to still be awake!

18. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211;~1 325;+2.5 316;+4.5 359 vet report

Happy for the good vetty report!! WE Love that!---Glad you are Home--She did a great job!!
    Huygs from us!

19. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Zener PMPS 211;~1 325;+2.5 316;+4.5 359 vet report

[​IMG]

only the funniest condo of the day! wahoo on the great report - and BWAHAHAHAHA on the happy poop run! i've seen my cats do that but i never knew there was a name for it. the things ya learn! :lol:

so glad zener's feeling more spunky! and welcome home, anne! there's no place like home. i love to travel but love to come home even more. enjoy settling back in.

thanks for thinking of us - punkin reports that he's scratching his head why his bean has become so crazy - he's the same as he's been now for months! ;-) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.