2/13 Morris AMPS 111, +6~38, PMPS 121 Dose Reduction

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6058

Morning LLanders!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Not much happening with Morris today...all P's are done and accounted for and he's dozing in his "window seat". I'm having company most of the day so will catch up with condos later.

Enjoy the day...cold and windy here in Florida, 50's for most of the day....brrrr!

2. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Re: 2/13 Morris AMPS 111

Glad to see Morris behaving for you again, Brenda.

And setting up for a nice blue surf so you can enjoy your company...so thoughtful of him! :lol:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Look at all of those pretty blues and greens on Morris' spreadsheet! Enjoy your company today.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Morris will like your company...less attention to him though...
    It is really terrible here again today. I bet everyone feels so sorry for us too. :sad: It's freezing....and gray with no sun. Morris and Raja miss there terrace time... :sad:

5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

What a nice color for Mr. Morris!

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Isn't it nice to be able to say "Not much happening" After what you've been through dull is good.
    Nice trio of "ones" you got there.

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Of course since I was out part of the day and had company the rest of the time, Morris decided to go really low. When I came home at +6 he was already at 38 (that's 3 hours before his normal nadir). Tried to bring him up with low car but it didn't come up far enough so gave some Temptations, I think they're medium carb...stayed the same when I checked again so brought out the Fancy Feast with gravy...gave him that twice and felt he was good to go. His poor little ears are really looking ragged...I'm even having trouble getting them to bleed any more, there seems to be scar tissue on the one ear that's been my favorite all these many years. Poor boy!

Anyway, in light of today's drama I am reluctantly reducing him to .25u and hope it will hold. He has been as low as .10u before he became sick in early January so maybe that is where we will end up again. That's not really what I wanted because it would be nice if he was regulated on a number that was easy to draw for the normal person (besides me!) so I can someday go on a vacation...I'm getting antsy to go SOMEWHERE!

More company tomorrow so will be off most of the day again...having fun though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.