2/13 Six's AMPS 342, PMPS 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday LL and it looks like Old Timers Day too!!!!

I'll be gone at a school function for part of the day, but can't wait to get home and check out Old Timer's day. It's so inspirational.

WCR: Much more chatty this morning and alert than yesterday morning. It's the subtle differences I'm noticing like he lifts his head when I walk in the room instead of leaving his head down until I would go over to him and then he would lift his head. He has completely forgiven me for the tub incident. Kathy - I am not sure what Six told you but I also tried a wet wash cloth after the baby wipes and it still wasn't working (and let me tell you...he was stinky too!). I am sure he exaggerated the incident for more sympathy points. Did he also tell you I am an experienced cat bather? (I know, is there really such a thing? :lol: ) We used to have a kitty that needed a monthly bath for allergies so I know how to get the job done quickly!

I started his antibiotics last night, but won't start the milk thistle until this evening.

He ate all of his breakfast this morning. I imagine it will be a while until he poos again. Going to see what kind of play action we can get from him today. His numbers don't matter so much today...just want him feeling better.

I plan on posting some questions today or tomorrow on health and doing some p-titis reading too.

Yesterday's conodo

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6032

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Six's AMPS 342

So yeah, Six passed along his woe-is-me sob story to Shadoe; she bought it too, so he has some sympathy from Shadoe.

I don't buy it, and I bet he grudgingly feels better for it.

The more you recognize the signs of steps forward and back, the more the numbers fade in importance. If Six is more perky today, then that's worth more than any yellow in my book.

That being said, Six, now it's time for some good numbers.
    You're all cleaned up and ready for any last minute party, so let's see some more handsome numbers.

Hopefully, the A/B will get working quickly, and it's good to hear he's eating OK. As for the poo, I don't think he can stop that when it's time, no matter what.

Good luck on getting the p-titis info you need; Shadoe's been pretty good since her one bout of it mid-January.

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Just got home so no WCR yet. DH reports he had a good day.

Had a +5 of 201

When I arrived home he was preening himself and hungry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.