2/13 Pedro AMPS 97 PMPS 71!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6059

Gooood Morning.

Pedro is out on the screened porch sniffing the breeze. He is probably at the window right now wanting to come in and having a fit 'cause it's a little chilly. He did'nt eat his usual amount yesterday and only nibbled this AM (he grazes so has food out most of the time). Everything else is normal and I'm not too concerned as he is eating. He does sometimes have cycles where eats alot and then for the next couple of days eats less. Probably similar to life out in the wilds.

AND- I didn't chicken out and shot the full usual dose on my first GREEN preshot number! Okay , I know 97 is close to blue but...So glad it's the weekend.

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Pedro AMPS 97

Congrats!!!!!!!!! The lowest I shot was a 102 and I was scared and hyped-up at the same time! :mrgreen: is proud of you! I hope you and Pedro have a great weekend.

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/13 Pedro AMPS 97

Nice hootin'! nailbite_smile You gotta shoot low to stay low, etc., etc. haha_smiley

Have a great Caturday Amy!

4. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Okay i did it I shot his usual .75 on the reading of 71. I admit to being a tad nervous here.

AMPS 97
    +3 88
    +5.5 64
    +7 61
    +9 64
    PMPS 71 So he is on a rising number.
    I'll be checking him...

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good hootiong in the AM and even better tonight! And yes, please do check on Pedro just so you feel better.

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Too funny --just so I feel better - and don't i just know that all you wonderful LL'ers would be horrified if I didn't check. Not to mention - i could never just let it go without checking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.