2/12 Mannie AMPS 582 (OW!!), pmps 435

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

wow.... what more to say. After yesterday's blues and greens (even the lather and rinse greens), the 582 this morning was disheartening. :YMSIGH: the AMPS +1 that wasn't even readable, just coded HI, was also a bit much. OUCH!!!! gave him some hugs, several pets, and many chin scritches, told him it was ok, and not to worry. well so it is - a rather nasty spike that is lingering a bit this evening. man-oh-man can Mannie bounce. I hope tomorrow will be better.

yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6014

WCR: rocky start this morning. ugly black bg, plus poor fella threw up his morning breffus. not too sure why. It was about a half hour after feeding... i did re-feed, which he kept down. no clue what caused him to vomit - he wasn't stressed, looked well, was anxious for breffus, nothing abnormal so - i am clueless.... haha: more so than normal :lol: other than that he is good - a bit on the quiet side, but I expect that his rather high numbers today are the reason for that. cool calm and collected rule the roost .

RECAP
    2/11 pmps 214
    pmps +1 247
    pmps +2 184
    pmps +4 55
    pmps +4.5 55
    pmps +5 54
    pmps +5.5 64
    pmps +6 65
    2/12 amps 582
    amps +1 "HI" - couldn't get a number - ohmygod_smile
    pmps 435
    pmps +2 417

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

A couple of things are good in the condo...
    The cat is feeling ok - despite the having to be refed
    There was green
    and today is save-a-strip day.
    Recharge on some sleepus Michelle.... Mannie recovers quickly!

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ditto to what helene said!
    he'll come down...

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It looks like Mannie is on his way down. Hope he sees better numbers by morning.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

thanks all!

AMEN to that! the save a strip.... :smile: isn't that the truth! thought there are times when i think there is a "meter/strip conspiracy": on save a strip day the meters messes up and no read, or the capillary action falls a hair short with the read once or twice.... and I've used four strips on a one strip test. hahahaha! and so much for save a strip... stupid meter! ah heck - doesn't happen that often.

and yes - mannie is feeling fine. numbers on the way down, yep: a quick recoverer - grateful for that! and tomorrow is another day.

happy friday everyone - have a great caturday. dancing_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.