2/12: Pablo's AMPS 301, PMPS 355

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Holly and Pablo, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

Most recent condo (from 2/7)

WCR: Lonely because I'm gone for so long every day during the week. Has vomited three times during the day in the last two weeks...all immediately after my sister tested him because he gets so stressed out. She sometimes has to chase him around and stab him multiple times to get a number, so he pukes. *sigh* But other than that, he's fine; no puking at other times. Negative for ketones this am.

We're up to 5 units BID. And the cycles are still pretty darn flat. The lowest number I've gotten is 231 at a +6, and otherwise it's been mostly pinks.

I never posted on the acro board as suggested, so I'm off to do that now. I don't think he meets the "requirements" for being an acro cat, but I guess I should cover my bases. My plan for now is to continue increasing by 0.25 every six cycles until I see good numbers again. I hope that's soon.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Holly
    poor Pablo, stressed out cuz he prob misses you. cat_pet_icon
    I'm hoping Carolyn/Spot can stop by for a visit to talk to u about acro, u are getting some yellows there, so she might be able to give u some good insight.
    Hope Pablo feels better and spend some kitty time with you this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.