2/12 Stash AMPS 181 ~ PMPS 292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sherri & Stash (GA), Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Sherri & Stash (GA) Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5924

I asked DH to get a reading before he came to bed last night. He did. I vaguely remember his waking me to tell me it was an 86, and thinking to myself "finally!"...

So... turn on the meter this morning for AMPS and guess what? It was 68 :eek: - not 86 :!: ... But I'm not firing him from the job. No way, no how!

There are rules set forth today that testing will be done every two hours. It's still cold, and snowy, and icky, and DD has no reason to be anywhere other than tucked inside the house! So, as the late, great Paul Harvey would say... "Stand by for News!"

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/12 Stash AMPS 181 - Whoo Hoo!!!

Hmm.... One would think DH would know whether the meter was upside down! It does make me wonder how low Stash went last night. I hope Stash surfs this cycle and doesn't bounce. It's really good to see those numbers. I'm guessing Stash is feeling better.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful AMPS for Stash this morning....
    I am giggling at your story ....there is that old saying "If you want something done RIGHT, then do it yourself" :lol:
    Nice that you were able to go back to sleep peacefully last night though... :lol: If you knew it was really 68 you would have bounded out of bed right? Hope Stash's day goes well ..and yours too. (Still giggling... :lol: )

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Now you know why my DH dooesnt have anything to do with Moonie's care-- :lol: :lol: :lol:
    No, really you are lucky that he can test Stash..Ok so he's a little dyslexic with numbers @-)
    It was all good anyway, but if you knew, out of bed & the feedings would begin, right?

Really nice amps today, we are looking for some nice greens today from Stash--Stay warm--My 1st day out since Monday!

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

LOL!!! that happened to us once, Shawn read the meter upsise down and I was like WHAT!! ohmygod_smile noodles for him! :lol:

nice start for Stash today!!
    very nice!

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

I've read upside down before - esp. in the not so awake state. Do it once and you probably won't do it again.

My brother and sister-in-law live in Dallas and love to give me a hard time about living in NH. Jokes on them right now...bet they don't own a shovel.

7. Sherri & Stash (GA)

DH said "What difference would it have made?"
    I said "He would have been tested again within an hour"
    DH said "I wouldn't have stayed up!"
    I said "No, I would have set an alarm so I could do it!"
    DH said "Well look... He's walking around and happy and obviously alive... ;-) "

To which I grinned and told DD she would be doing a curve today.

8. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Heard this morning Ft. Worth has 11" (DS & DDIL had 8" last night) and Dallas was at like 9"... We only got 3" in Abilene - but sleet/ice underneath. At least we hovered right at/above freezing overnight so the roads were nice and dry this morning.

9. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Re: 2/12 Stash AMPS 181 ~ +4 49 ~ +5 95

Oh what a bee-u-tee-ful morrrrr-neeeng...

+2 140
    +4 49 (fed LC FF)
    +4.5 70
    +5 95

Now if we could just keep this up!!!

10. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Wow, great #s! :) Hope this trend continues.

Stay warm today, all snuggled inside. I hear ya on the DH experience. Mine tested last night at +5 and got a 57. He fed and went to bed, not waking me up or staying up himself. :shock: I got pretty much the same "she's alive and fine" speech, too. Oy!

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Ya know, it must be SO nice to be a man and ALWAYS be RIGHT. :roll:
    Anyway, Stash is looking GREAT!
    (my DH asks how their numbers are....that's as close as he gets to testing, etc!!! :lol: Mr. Nonchalant and Casual himself!)

12. Sherri & Stash (GA)

PMPS 292

Bring on more blue tonight!

And, in case you missed it on Community... I was serenaded by a Barbershop Quartet today. drinking24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.