01/03 Tray's AMPS 166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Iorwen & Tray, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59211
    Sorry I haven't been around, I took a week off to deal with my mom's doctor's appointments. She also had a very bad cold (which she has since given to me). Things are getting back to normal now. Back at work and winter has finally arrived in Toronto. It's -22 C today! Bloody cold!

Tray is doing okay, his #'s have been all over the place but hopefully now that we'll be back in the routine of things they will settle down.

Hope everyone had a fab holiday and I hope 2012 brings you and the fur babies nothing but joy and blessings!

2. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Iorwen, I was wondering how you were doing. So sorry to hear about your DM being sick and now you. No fun being at tbp with a cold! Tray isn't looking too bad this morning. Hope you have a great day and Happy 2012!

3. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

It looks like Tray is doing fine this morning! I hope you kick the cold soon. Speaking of cold, it won't get into the 50s F here today and I am bloody cold! Don't throw icicles at me. :lol: This is the coldest of the season and I'm not used to it.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Iorwen, I've missed you and sorry to hear you have a cold. Healing vines to your Mom and you, too, with the cold. That is bloody cold! I wish I could send you some of our heat. Take care.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

We have missed you! It is good to see that 166 this morning for Tray - really nice. Maybe some more of that this morning Tray?

Hope you and your DM are feeling better.

And that -22? I can't even begin to imagine how cold that is. BRRRRRR! Stay warm!

6. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

We missed you! Hope DM gets better. Colds are the worst. I for one am glad to see the holidays come to an end and get back to "normal". I think it really misses with the kitties BGs if they don't know what to expect from day to day.

Have a wonderful day Iorwen!

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Been thinking of you hope you get to feeling better soon and super start for Tray this morning cat_pet_icon :YMHUG:

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sorry to hear both you and your mom have been battling a cold .. hope it runs it's course quickly .. Tray, you are looking good in blue this morning, we like it a lot on you! -22?? That just sounds ridiculous .. We're in the teens today .. winter has arrived. have a great day!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Iorwen & Tray! Sorry that you have to begin the year with a cold, Iorwen, but I think you'll get rid of it quickly. Those cold temperatures should help: no germs could live in -22 C!!! I hope your mother's condition will improve.

Nice amps Tray. Keep it going!

Ella & Rusty

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Happy New Year & all that...Sorry to hear you & DH arent feeling well--Hope you are on the mend!
    And hope your DM will be better soon too--
    Missed you here, but many were away last few weeks...
    Tray is doing pretty well--Hope you see green tomorrow--
    Gee, -22 is even cold to me!! Yikes!! Hope you stay warm & cuddly & get well==
    Hugs & Love from us!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.